Chapter 18

He's My Man

 

Chapter 18

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

As I slowly take a bite from my cereal, as the spoon touched my lips, the feeling of Taecyeon’s lip entered my thoughts. Yup, yesterday, Mr. Ok Taecyeon stole a kiss from me. And I can’t seem to forget about it.

 

Flashback

 

I quickly got up from our current position which was me on top of him. I turned around so that I could hide my face.

“uhh.. S-Sorry.” He stuttered.

“So… What were you saying?” He asked as if nothing happened.

“uhh.. uhm..” I cleared my throat.

I turned around to face him, but I didn’t have the courage to look him straight in the eye. As I spun around, I quickly took my seat again not even looking at his face.

“This, I need you to work on this, you may have ideas on what to do so… yeah. I’ll just send you the file.” I quickly told him.

“Yeah, ok, sure…” he replied.

“So… Just call me if ever you need something else…” he calmly said as he left.

 

End of flashback

 

Realizing that I was daydreaming of Taecyeon, anger filled my thoughts. Angry that after the incident, its like its nothing for him, and here I am worrying and thinking about it. Even though, he’s totally a hot guy. I’m the person who would only allow people that I love to kiss me, and he isn’t one of them or so i thought. I shrug the thought of him from my head and finished my bowl of cereal. Its not worth worrying about it, especially if the other party isn’t.

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

“Tiffany, can I ask you something?” I told Tiffany who was sitting across from me.

“Well, you’re asking me now aren’t you? What’s the problem big guy?” She jokingly said.

“Well, if your friend accidentally kissed you, what would you feel?” I asked.

“Hmm… Pissed… especially if the Guy isn’t my type.” She answered.

“But she’s your friend. And it was an accident.” I defended.

“I don’t know, if it was me, I would be angry. Because from a girls point of view, a kiss is a very special thing which I would only allow the one I love to do.” She replied.

“I see.”

“Why? Did it happen to you?” She eyed me.

“Nope…” I lied.

As our conversation ended, My phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and saw that I just received a message. I read it.

------

From: Mr. Avoitis

Mr. Ok, I would like you to report in my office now. Please come asap. And also can you, come with Ms. Jung , I can’t seem to contact her. Thanks and please do hurry.

------

I closed my phone as I read the message, must be bout work.

“Who was it?” Tiffany asked.

“It’s my boss, he asked me to meet him. Sorry Tiff.”

“Nah, it’s fine. You go where you have to go.”

“And you? I can give you a ride.”

“No need, I can just take a cab and my friends and I are going shopping so... It’s all cool.”

I paid our bill and took our separate ways. As I got in my car, I called Jessica.

“Jessica here, please leave a message.”

Uhg, what’s she doing that she can’t answer her phone. Did she commit suicide just because of yesterday?

I the engine and drove to her house…

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

Ahh!! Took a lot of time to update.. xD Sorry guys.. peace! ^^