Chapter 19

He's My Man

 

Chapter 19

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

I alight from my car as I arrived at Jessica’s house, I was feeling kinda nervous and shy as I take a step closer. I don’t know why, I just felt so. I rang the doorbell and waited but she didn’t come out. I decided to call her again but that didn’t work also. Feeling antsy bout waiting and also because our boss is getting pissed and is messaging me non-stop, I tried entering her house. I climb up her gate and crept towards the door. I was surprised to see that the door was opened slightly, I entered.

“Uhm, Jessica! Hello… I’m coming in.” I called.

As I walk through her house I saw her T.V. still on, stuff scattered on the floor but didn’t found a trace of her.

“Jessica! Jessica! Yah! Jessica” I called again as I searched for her through her house.

I heard water rushing as I walk near her bathroom.

“Jessica, are you in there?”

Feeling worried as to why she isn’t answering and the continues stream of water like it was over flowing. I Barge into the bathroom and saw her lying on her bathtub with the water overflowing. I immediately took her to my arms and tried to wake her up.

“Jessica, hey, wake up.” I desperately called.

It didn’t take time as she regained consciousness.

“Uh..uhm…mmm…  Taecyeon? Wh-why are you here?” She asked dumbfounded.

As I saw her eyes slowly opening, I felt relieved. Knowing that she was alright, made the nervousness fade away from me. As I released a sigh, her hand landed on my cheek.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

(In Taecyeon’s car on the way to their office)

“So, why where you sleeping in the bathroom… ?!?” Taecyeon asked exaggeratedly, making a monkey face, while his hand on the wheel.

“I felt sleepy.” I answered, not looking at his face.

“And this is what I get for saving you huh.” Pointing at his red right cheek.

“You! You saw everything! Dammit! You ert!” I started a fit. I was really irritated and I really didn’t want to see his face, but what can I do, our boss called.

“I didn’t see anything.” He said.

“Just shut up and drive.” I ended our conversation.

I got off the car as we arrived; we rushed towards our boss’s office. When we got there…

“We have a problem...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================

Readers.... He-he-he-he.... PEACE!! ^^