Chapter 11

He's My Man

 

Chapter 11

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

1 2 3 clear… again…

 

 

I slowly see a glimmer of light coming at sight, I’ve just woken up. I looked for the clock to see what time is it.

 

“9:21am”

 

I remember the dream I had. It’s about a man in an emergency room being revived by the doctors. I didn’t know who the man was but tears were falling from my eyes as I waited outside of the room. It was a weird dream. I got up from my bed and readied myself for the day. It was a Saturday and I’ve got nothing much to do. I remembered that yesterday was Jay’s birthday. I really had fun, Jay introduced me to some of his friends and I fitted in easily.

 

“I should thank him for a wonderful night” I told myself.

 

I took my phone and texted Jay a simple thank you. He replied thanking me too for helping him. Really, was I of any help? I just bought him things he needed and that was it.

 

Feeling hungry and tired, I decided to go out to get something to eat. I was too lazy to cook for myself also I want a good breakfast. I took a quick bath, change my clothes to a not so fancy clothes just a simple T and jeans.

As I went outside, I received a text. It’s from Chansung. He’s a friend of both Taecyeon and I. He likes bananas. I then read the message.

 

From: Chansung

 

Jessica, have you visited Taecyeon already? He’s currently hospitalized; he had an accident last night. He’s car crashed with a 16 wheeler. He’s got only minor injuries though.

 

I find myself paralyzed. Mixed emotions were what I felt, different questions I wanted answer. How/when did it happen? How is he now?

 

I asked Chansung what hospital was Taecyeon confined in and when he replied. I quickly got into a cab and rushed to the said place.

 

Idiot Taecyeon, you better be alright.

 

 

 

 

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

 

 

As I came into my senses, I find myself in bed. A needle pierced in my left hand. As my head cleared, I remembered the accident, I was about to hit a 16 wheeler but I manage to hit the breaks and swerve the car to the left making the car turn to a 90 degrees before it hit the vehicle. That was the last thing I remembered. I must've -out after.

 

As I look around, I found Chansung and Tiffany in the room. It didn’t take long for them to see that I was awake.

 

“Taecyeon-ah.” Tiffany said.

 

“I’ll call the doctor.” Chansung frantically told Tiffany.

 

Tiffany was holding my hand, and concern was on her face. I wanted to tell her that I was ok but no words came out of my mouth. Not long, the doctor arrived; they did a couple of check ups.

 

“Mr. Ok, it seems that you only suffered minor injuries. You’re lucky that you’ve manage to avoid a huge crash. You can check out here anytime, you seem fine enough to, but I recommend that you rest first here in the hospital.” The doctor said calmly.

 

The doctor left the room after, Tiffany and Chansung felt relieved after hearing what the doctor said.

 

“Taec, you heard the doctor. You need rest.” Tiffany reminded me with concern.

 

“Bro, I’m going first. I have something to do. It’s good that your fine.” Chansung left with a relieved expression.

 

When Chansung had left, Tiffany asked me if I needed something. I told him that if she could get me something to eat. She didn’t even complain and went out to buy food. She really is a good friend.

 

As I waited in the room, Jessica’s face popped into my head.

 

I didn’t get to the party. She must be angry that I didn’t come.

 

I was feeling a bit tired and was about to close my eyes when I saw a figure standing at the door. Smile appeared on my face as I saw who she was but it disappeared as I saw her crying…

 

Jessica.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

Taecsica lives!! hahahaha! Taecyeon has great driving skills so.. he survived. wink