Chapter 3

He's My Man

 

Chapter 3

 

Jessica’s POV

 

It’s Saturday. And I don’t have much to do. That’s why I’m on my living room watching T.V. while eating coco crunch. While taking a bite on my snack, I remembered, yet again, Taecyeon’s goofy face. I wasn’t really thinking of him, maybe its just that I hate him so much or maybe the opposite but I doubt I would have feelings for such a guy. He’s not really my type and to top it off, I hate lame jokes. So there really is no possibility of me being lovey dovey with Mr. OK.

 

I finished eating when suddenly my phone rang. I put my dishes on the sink and ran towards the ringing phone. I answered it.

 

“Hello. Jung residence, who’s this?”

 

“Hi” I heard a man’s voice respond from the other line. And I recognized it in an instant.

 

“JAY!!” I screamed.

 

Jay Park is my friend, I mean my best friend. We really haven’t been in touch with each other since we graduate college.

 

“ahhh, I see that you missed me so much. How are you doing?”

 

“I bet you missed me even more, calling me so suddenly. I’m doing fine and you?”

 

“I’m doing good too. So, uh, wanna grab some coffee or tea maybe. If you’re busy we can go out some other time it doesn’t really matter, just wanna hang out with a friend and to cope up with stuff-..”

 

“Sure.” I cut him off.

 

“So, 5? You ok with that?”

 

“Yup, I don’t really have something to do, so whenever is fine.”

 

“then 5 it is. I’ll call you later then for the details.”

 

“ok, see you soon. Bye”

 

“bye.”

 

Ok, so is this what you call a date. I so cannot wait.

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

I was taking a jog in the park, I usually go to the gym during weekdays but today I don’t feel like to. I was feeling sweat dripping on my whole body when I heard someone call my name.

 

“Taec!!” A woman called to me, and I do recognize the voice.

 

I turn around and saw a familiar figure, looking at me while waving her hand. Her eye smile never changed, still beautiful as ever.

 

“Fany!” I replied.

 

It was Tiffany Hwang, we where neighbors back then when we were still High school students but she changed place because of her parents work. We’re friends, but we lost contact as time pass by.

“How have you been, taec, You changed a lot. You were still nerd looking back then.” She told me jokingly.

 

“I’m ok as you can see. You come here often?” I asked.

 

“Yup, I always come here on weekdays. It’s the only time where I can relax.”

 

“I see.”

 

sowoneul malhaebwa, I’m genie for your wish~

 

Fany’s phone rang.

 

“I think you have a call” I told her as I hear her ringing tone.

 

She picked her phone up.

 

“Hello, sure. Yup, I’m on my way. Ok. Bye” She then ended the call.

 

“Taec, I’m sorry but I have to go now. My friend asked for me, she said that she needs help bout something.”

 

“No problem, it was nice seeing you again.”

 

“Ahh, do you have things to do later?”

 

“Nope, nothing really.”

 

“Then how bout we go out later?”

 

“Yeah, that’ll be great. Sure.”

 

“Then give me your number.”

 

We then exchanged numbers. Fany is an outgoing and happy person that’s what I like bout her the most. Even though we haven’t been talking to each other for a long time. She still talks to me just like back then.

 

“I call you later then.”

 

“Ok, I’ll be waiting.”

 

Fany went on her way and waved goodbye. She really is a beautiful girl. Not like someone that I know.