Chapter 14

He's My Man

 

Chapter 14

 

 

3rd person’s POV

 

7:15PM

 

Jessica woke up due to a loud bang she heard seems like a door being closed using a lot of force but that wasn’t the reason why she was shocked when she woke up; it was that Jay was beside her, sleeping in the same bed. He sleeps like a log, not even a loud sound could wake him up. She stood up to check if anything happened outside but when she did, not even a shadow was there. Then she heard an engine start from a distance, and saw a car pass by.

 

‘I recognize that car’ she thought.

 

She went back in as soon as the car vanished from her sight. She went back to her room and woke up jay.

 

“Hey, what are you doing inside a girls room huh? Wake up you…” she said out loud.

 

“Hmm.. Where am I?” he said groggily.

 

As soon as he regained he’s senses.

 

“OMG! Did something happen to us?!?” he hysterically asked.

 

“None, God, you’re such girl jay” she said, matching the loudness of his voice.

 

“Is that so, what time is it?”

 

“past 7.”

 

“Good, we still have time. Dress quickly. We’re going out.” He commandingly said.

 

“Ok.” she agreed.

 

As she was looking for clothes to wear, she took a peak at her phone. And as she thought there were missed calls and texts. She saw that Taecyeon called her, and that’s when she remembered that they have agreed to go out tonight.

 

“Jay!” she called.

 

“Yes.” He answered.

 

“Sorry, but you can go ahead. I cant come with you. I remembered that I have someone to go out with tonight.” she told him.

 

“Is that so but… you told me your going with me. I was first.” He ranted.

 

“Sorry, he was the first to ask me. I forgot about it, sorry Jay.”

 

“So, you’re going out with a ‘HE’…” he eyed her.

 

“Uhm, Yup.” she nodded.

 

“Is he your boyfriend?” he questioned.

 

“No, just a friend.”

 

“I see, ok. But you better go with me next time. I’ll be going then.”

 

“Ok, you be careful alright.”

 

She heard him leave. She took the time to change and when she was ready. She took her phone and dialed Taecyeon’s number.

 

‘Taec here, please leave a message.’

 

‘Why isn’t he answering, did he forgot bout it? No, being a friend of him, I know that he wouldn’t forget that easily.’ She thought.

 

She dialed his number again.

 

“Hello.” Taecyeon answered.

 

“Hey, where are you?” she asked him.

 

“At home.” He replied.

 

“Huh? I thought we’re going out?”

 

“uhm, I did went there to get you earlier but it seems that your busy. Has your boyfriend left?”

 

“What?!? Boyfriend? Who?” she rapidly asked.

 

“You don’t have to pretend Jessica, I saw you. Its Jay right?” he’s voice with a tone of annoyance

 

“Oh, it wasn’t like that. It just happened that he slept beside me but nothing happened I swear. We’re not in that kind of relationship.” she explained.

 

Jessica wasn’t one that would explain to others, she didn’t thought of what others say to her. But she found herself doing so.

 

“Jessica… its ok, your growing old and being in a relationship is a good thing for you.”

 

“Yah! Cant you understand?!? Let’s meet, starbucks, ok, we have a lot of talking to do.” She angrily said then ended the call…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

====================================================================

Rain Rain go away... -_-