Chapter 20

He's My Man

 

 

Chapter 20

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

“We need results now.” Mr. Avoitis demanded.

“Our client needs you both tomorrow, how’s your progress?” He asked.

 “We have almost finished most of the work sir, just a few more and we’re done.” I answered.

“Good, tomorrow, you’ll meet our client. Both of you, I expect good results.”

“Yes sir.” Jessica and I respond in unison.

Mr. Avoitis dismissed us, in truth, there is still a lot of work to do. But it can be done today if we do it properly. I shook my head in the thought of it.

“Jessica, we should finish this tonight.”

“I know, is your place fine?”

I was a bit shocked at her question.

“Yeah, why?” I questioned her.

“I just thought that we would work faster there, you know a quiet place…” she muttered.

I didn’t think that she would plan of working at my house, maybe she isn’t mad at me anymore. That’s good though.

“Ok, we should bring the files over. “

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I thoroughly worked as fast as I could, doing my best to work fast but still doing my best at it.

While doing so, I caught a glimpse of Taecyeon within my peripheral view. And without realizing it, my head tilted to his way and now staring at him. Seeing working seriously made me see how good looking he is, his face features at its best made my heart skip a beat. I suddenly snapped back to reality when his eyes met mine. I immediately altered my gaze into my laptop and continued doing my work.

“Hey.” I heard him call.

“Yeah?” I turned to him.

“I’m hungry, can you cook?” He asked out of nowhere.

“Uh...Hehehe...” I laughed the matter of fact that I can’t.

“Tss… And here I was looking forward to your cooking…” he mumbled.

“Why not go out to have a bite?” I said with a grin.

“Hmm, but there still work to do.” He sighed.

“I’m almost done though.”

“I see, then, we’ll go out in 10 minutes.”

I quickly saved everything that I’ve done. Making sure that I won’t make a stupid thing as such as to close the prog without saving the files. I fixed myself, and readied to head out.  I heard Taecyeon enter his room. While waiting for him to come out, I decided to look around the house. While doing so, I stumbled upon a picture of him with a girl. I wonder who the girl was, it wasn’t tiffany. He hasn’t introduced me to any of his friends. While thinking of who the girl in the photo could be, I didn’t realize that he was already behind me, and without any warning took the photo in my hand.

“Who’s the girl?” I asked being the curious girl.

“None of your business.” He replied with an annoyed tone.

“Someone’s mad.” I replied annoyed by his tone of reply.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound mean but can we not talk about it?”

“Ok.”

“So, shall we go?” he turned to me with a smile.

“Let’s” I smiled back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=====================================

Merry christmas Everyone!! ^^