Chapter 15

He's My Man

 

Chapter 15

 

 

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

 

 

I wasn’t really in a mood to talk. Somehow, it irritated me everytime I remember what I saw. I don’t know why but I can’t seem to shrug it off my thoughts. I waited in my seat as Jessica ordered drinks for us. I was thinking of ways to end the night as soon as possible, seeing her makes me angry and somewhat sad. I don’t know… I’m totally off today. Jessica arrived at the table, she kinda looked pissed, the reason, I don’t know. She sat at the seat across me and stared at the window near her. I took a sip and decided to talk first.

 

“ehem.” I tried to get her attention but it seems that her mind is wandering somewhere because she didn’t even bulge.

 

“Jessica.” I called her.

 

She looked at me the moment I said her name.

 

“So what’s the deal huh, calling me out and now you’re being silent.” I nonchalantly said.

 

“Why are you angry? I told you that it was a misunderstanding.” She defended herself.

 

“I don’t really care.” I calmly said.

 

“So, is that all? If that’s it, imma go ahead now.” I stood up my seat.

 

“Wait.” She said.

 

“What?”

 

“Why are you acting like this?”

 

“Acting like what?” I know that I’m treating her differently but I myself don’t know as to why I’m behaving like this.

 

“Taecyeon, I didn’t do anything wrong and I don’t really need to explain to you. In the 1st place why am I even bothering myself? I can’t believe that you as my friend couldn’t even understand.” She said with a straight face

 

She stood up and left after. I didn’t know what to say, she was right. Why am I as her friend can’t even understand, I’m too affected by it I guess. Ashamed of myself, I can only watch her as she walked away.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

I strode out of the building, leaving him alone. I know it was rude but to be honest, I need not to explain myself to him. I don’t know why he is showing such a jerk like behavior but I wont tolerate his actions even if he’s a close friend. I feel bad about it though. I waited for a cab and it didn’t take long for me to get one. I took the time to relax and ease my mind during the trip. I didn’t want to think of the event but I failed to do so, instead the feel of guilt is embracing me.

 

“He was acting like a jerk, Jessica what you did was right. He deserved it.” I justified myself.

 

I arrived at my house still thinking about what happened. I entered and went straight to my room; I changed clothes and brushed my teeth, then lay down on my bed. I really wanted to rest but the incident was still on my head. I was worrying of what would happen with our friendship and it scared me to think that I would lose him cause of a trivial matter, I tried to  close my eyes but still sleep was to no avail.

 

“Taecyeon-shi, even not giving me sleep? You’re really a jerk.” Once I said those words, I fell asleep.