Chapter 8

He's My Man

 

Chapter 8

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I’m currently in Taecyeon’s house, If ever your wondering why I’m here its because OK stupid is too lazy to send me home last night. As of now, I’m on the living room watching while waiting for Taecyeon, he’s in the shower.

 

“Jessica!” I heard Taecyeon yell from the bathroom.

 

“What?!?” I yelled back.

 

“Can I ask a favor?”

 

“Depends.”

 

“Can you get my towel in my room, its on the cabinet… the blue one. Thx.”

 

“Do I have to? Can’t you just get it yourself?”

 

“Ok” I heard him reply

 

I wasn’t really expecting him to get it, I was happy that I have my revenge. I mean, changing my clothes when I was asleep is way more embarrassing that his current situation now, unless he goes out of there . I was about to give him his towel, when suddenly I saw him pass by the living room to his bedroom and I can see his .

 

“Kyaa!” I screamed.

 

“ert, you wanted this right.” He retorted with a grin.

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

I put some clothes on after I dried my body. I laugh at the sight of Jessica screaming, she sure is fun to mess with. But I do have to admit, it took me a lot of courage to do what I just did. But I guess I still have my dignity cause she just saw my back right? Or not. I went out of my room to see what she was doing. She was staring blankly on the T.V.

 

“Jessica.” I called onto him but didn’t get a reply.

 

“Jessica!” I called again and this time, I manage to get her attention.

 

“Don’t talk to me; I’m not in the mood.”

 

“Ok, Sorry. That was rude of me.” I apologized sincerely.

 

“Sorry won’t work on me.” She said with a cold tone.

 

“So what would work?” I asked her.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

 “STARBUCKS! Your treat.” I told him with a "still angry" tone.

 

Truth is, I’m not mad, just shocked. Who in they’re right mind would do something like that? Ok, so mental patients would do and Taecyeon is one so I think he has an excuse but still…

 

“What?!? I’ve spent a lot of money you know. And guess whose fault it is.” He beamed at me.

 

“You spent it with Tiffany, its not my fault.”

 

“Ok, but only drinks, I’m broke right now.”

 

“let’s go” I said in content.

 

 

 

@starbucks

 

 

 

I looked for a table near the window and I found one.

 

“Taec! Here here.” I pointed at a table for two near the window.

 

“I guess you’ll have the usual.”

 

“Yup” I nodded.

 

We go here often, I mean a lot. Even the staff know who we are here.

 

“I’ll go buy it then.” He said with a smile.

 

“Ok” I replied.

 

He walked goofily towards the counter to order.

 

He came back before I knew it and I hate to say it but he still had that smile on his face.

 

“Yah! Why are you so happy? Can’t you stop smiling like that when you’re with me? You look like a retard.”

 

Once he heard me, his smile disappeared.

 

“Better.”