Chapter 5

He's My Man

 

Chapter 5

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

So Taecyeon’s here. Hmm, who’s he with. A girl? Wonder what their relationship is.

I don’t really care just curious. As I watch them both flirt with each other, I feel my heart become heavy.

 

“Jessica, you’re just tired.” I told myself.

“Did you say something?” Jay asked.

 

“huh? No, nothing. So, what happened to you after graduation? You just vanished not even saying a single thing to me.”

 

“Sorry, I went to the states. I’ve got some business there so, yeah… And you, what’ve you been doing since grad?”

 

“Nothing much. Work home work home. The usual.”

 

“ahh..-”

 

Jay stopped talking. He was looking somewhere, maybe there’s someone he knew in the café. I looked at the direction where he was looking and to my surprise he was looking at Ok Taecyeon. Are they friends? Enemies? perhaps just an anquaintance. Then Jay called the person he was looking at.

 

“Tiffany!!”

 

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

 

“Tiffany!!” I hear a man call my friend. Tiffany took a glanced to where the voice came from and when he got a glimpse as to who called her, her eyes grew and a smile appeared on her face.

 

“Jay oppa!” he stood up and went to the table of this ‘Jay oppa’ guy. Frankly, I don’t like the sound of his name, its in English and that means a foreigner, and foreigners most likely are good looking. I don’t want to be out-looked especially if there are girls around.

 

I stood up and turned around to see who Fany was talking too. And as I thought, he has looks, but he ain’t no foreigner, I guess. He looks Korean.

 

I fixed my clothes and readied to approach them. As I walk towards them, I noticed that the guy has someone with. It’s a girl.

 

“Taec this is jay. Jay, Taec” Fany introduced.

 

I reached my hand to this so called Jay, he took it.

 

“Nice meeting you, I’m Fany’s friend. Taecyeon.”

“I’m Jay”

 

He seems to be a well mannered person. I look at the opposite direction to see who this Jay was with. As my head make a turn, I saw her.

 

“Hi Taecyeon.”