She and She

He's My Man

Chapter 24

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“You haven’t change a bit, taec” I told Taecyeon now eating with me in a resto. “Still eating like a pig, huh” I chuckled.  “But I still look good don’t I?” he said with a grin while his eye brows moving up and down. I smiled as I watched him ravage his food, I am really glad that I have returned and could see him again. “You know, I really missed you.” I told him. I could see that it took him by surprise cause he stopped eating and looked at me. “I missed you too.” He gently said with a smile. I felt my heart skipped a beat as he looked at me. “So, how was your life abroad?” he asked. “Nothing much, just work is a little tiring and all. How about you? How have you been?” I inquired. “Same. Seems like our lives been boring, huh?” he smirked. As I looked at him, I wanted to ask him “Do you still love me?” but I can’t muster the courage to do so, I was scared. As I was thinking by myself he stood up, “Well princess, shall we...” he reached his hand towards me.  “Cheesy as ever.” I said as I took his hand.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Feeling like nothing to do today, I went to a nearby park to walk around and to kill some time. I tried calling Taec but for some reason, I can’t reach his phone. Maybe he ran out of batteries or something. Anyway, today’s such a good weather and I’m feeling so good and I don’t know why. As I walk around the place, I saw a kid playing with his toy car near a bench, he was with his parents. As I watched them happily spending their time together, I imagined how would it be for us. I mean, of course in the future, I would eventually have a family too right? A smile appeared in my face as I imagined having a family with him, the idea gave me a feeling of bliss and it was good. I snapped out of my trance as I feel hunger taking over me, and so, I decided to take some snack in a nearby resto. I decided to call Taec to ask him to come over and eat with me but to no avail. “That stupid monkey! Where is he?” I asked myself feeling a bit annoyed. As I approached  a near restaurant, I noticed a huge guy having a dinner with a petite little girl, but she didn’t look like a child at all but she's cute, they seem to be leaving already. As I came closer, I then realize who the huge guy is, I immediately without hesitation move towards them. I lightly tapped his shoulder, “Taecyeon, mind telling me who is she?” I asked with a cynical smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------

Otoke! what to do... I dont want either of the girls hurt... T_T