Chapter 10

He's My Man

 

Chapter 10

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

Jay’s birthday celebration has started and it was crowded in his house. I’m by myself in a corner watching people get in and out of his house. I’ve done my job. I’ve eaten a lot, a LOT. And that’s why I’m sitting alone with a heavy stomach. Jay is taking care of his friends. He invited me to drink but I refused, me getting drunk is a no-no. I have little tolerance in alcohol and I don’t want to sleep again in a different house, remember what happened the last time I did. Ehem. Taecyeon’s house. Speaking of that giant cat, he hasn’t arrived yet. Did I tell him the wrong address? Or maybe he’s still busy doing his stuff. I stood up and looked for jay.

 

 

“Jay, can I talk to you for a minute?” I told Jay as I saw him with his friends sitting in a round table.

 

“Excuse me guys.” He excused himself.

 

“So what’s the matter Jessie?” he asked, alcohol starting to affect him.

 

“Uhm, could I borrow your phone again. I’m gonna check on Taecyeon if he’s gonna make it.” I asked him.

 

“Sure.” He handed me his phone.

 

“I’ll go back to my friends first; you can just give it to me after you’re done using it.”

 

“Ok.”

 

I dialed Taecyeon’s number and pressed the call button.

 

Ring~Ring~Ring~Ring~Ring~ Ring~Ring~Ring~Ring~Ring…Beep—Beep—Beep…

 

 

“Is he too busy that he can’t answer his phone? Or maybe he’s already home and already asleep.” I mumbled.

 

I suddenly felt bad vibes, I don’t know why but I have a strange feeling. That I’m about to lose someone…

 

Taecyeon…

 

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

 

I’ve finished my job, it took me hours to finish and I’m beat. I remembered that Jay asked Jessica to invite me to his birthday. It should’ve started by now. I stood up from my seat and prepared to leave the office.

 

“That should do it”

 

I went out of the building and got into my car. I started the engine and drove my way to the address Jessica gave to me.

 

As I was driving, my phone rang.

 

Urineun ttaeron two lovers like, romantic comedy~

 

I reached for my phone on the place I always put it but I wasn’t there. The phone continued to ring.

 

Hwamyeon sogeui left right, geujeo nan gamanhi~

 

I continued to sense where the ringing was but to no avail. I took my sight of the road and tried to search for my phone and I saw it, I reach for it and saw that the caller was Jessica. I was about to answer the phone but as I turn my eyes to the road, A 16 wheeler was in front of me.

 

BANG!

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

T_T...