Chapter 17

He's My Man

 

Chapter 17

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I plopped down my seat as soon as I got inside my work room; I put my head down allowing my head to rest. My boss had just introduced me to my co-worker; he would be my partner for our upcoming project. But what I didn’t anticipate was that ‘HE’ would be Ok Taecyeon. He was the last thing on my mind. I even screamed when I saw him standing beside me inside my boss’s room. And to top it off, we aren’t in good terms right now. I sighed as I lifted my head up.

 

“Ah!! Why did it have to be him?” I ranted.

 

I heard a knock on my door as I was about to scan the details of the project assigned to me.

 

“Come in.”

 

The doors opened slowly and guess who the person who came, yup, it was him.

 

“So, uhm… It’s about work. I would like to ask for the files needed.” He said in a soft tone.

 

I stood up and looked for the files at a near cabinet. I found it and handed it over to him. I returned to my seat after without even saying a single word to him.

 

“It would be good if our personal issues wouldn’t affect our work. And uhm, if you need something from me my room’s across from here so… yeah.” He then went out and closed the door.

 

He was right; it wouldn’t be good to be in bad terms with someone you work with. We need to be professionals and do our work properly without fail. I shrug of the thought of him and continued doing my work.

 

 

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

 

It’s been hours since I’ve started staring at my computer doing my work, feeling tired so I decided to take some rest. I stood up and stretched my arms up; I went out and headed out to a near vending machine to get myself a drink. As I got himself a drink I sat at a near couch to be able to fully relax. As I sat there alone I found himself thinking about Jessica, I knew that I was going to work for Jessica’s company but I didn’t thought that I would be working WITH her. I thought that I would just be given instruction and details about his work then I can do it at my house or something like that. But instead I was asked to partner up with her. I took a sip at my drink, as I was doing so I heard a voice.

 

“So, how’s work doing?” she asked.

 

As I turned to see who was there, I wasn’t expecting it but it was none other than Jessica.

 

“Fine, just taking a rest. Been doing it for hours.”

 

“I see.” She said as she took a drink from the vending machine.

 

“How bout you?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, that’s right. Can you drop by my room later? I need you on something.”

 

“I see, ok… uhm, about the misund-“

 

“That’s fine, as for now, we need to focus with work.” She cut me off.

 

“uhh, ok.” I muttered.

 

She then took her drink and walked towards her office. I was kinda relieved that the misunderstandings with us are cleared now. Feeling energy coming back from my body, I stood up and went to her room.

 

------------------------------------

 

I knocked at her door and entered. She was infront of her computer doing her job.

 

“Jessica.” I called her.

 

“Oh, right. I need your opinion in this.” She said with a serious tone.

 

I walked towards her, as I slowly approach her and I was only like a foot away from her, I happen to trip on a wire somewhere on the floor. I was about to crash forward towards her direction. I waved my hands up and down trying to balance myself but it wasn’t of any help. I was gonna fall whatever I do. And in a blink of an eye, I did fall. Due to me falling on her, I didn’t really intend to but I unintentionally dragged her with me, causing her to fall too. We landed on the floor. Since I closed my eyes during the fall, I didn’t know what was pressing on my lips, but it was soft, sweet and definitely made my heart skipped a beat. I opened my eyes and saw that Jessica was atop of me and her eyes opened as wide as it can be. What surprised me the most was the thing that was pressing my lips, was none other than her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

OMG! I saw the news!! Taecsica was seen having brunch!! GAWD! my OTP being alive... My Shipping heart is so contented! And those pics are so awesome! ^^