Chapter 21

He's My Man

 

Chapter 21

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

Taecyeon… Goodbye…

 

 

“Taecyeon!” Jessica shouted.

I snapped from the daze I was in when I heard her.

“You’ve been out of yourself since we got here.” She ranted.

“Sorry.” I composedly said.

We have arrived at the café, we agreed to take a break from work and decided to eat out. What has been taking my mind lately was the fact that the picture that Jessica saw earlier brought back memories which I didn’t want to remember. Seeing her face (the one in the pic) reminded me of the painful past. I decided to eat and try to brush away my thoughts of her by filling my almost empty stomach.

“So, uh… can I ask you a question.” Jessica asked out of the blue.

“No.” I knew she was going to ask about the picture.

“Who was the girl in the photo?” She ignored me and asked anyway.

I released a big sigh before answering her.

“A girl I loved.” I answered.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“A girl I loved.”

As the words left his mouth, pain was what I felt in my chest. I didn’t want to know more but he continued.

“Her name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. I knew her from a friend. He introduced me to her, and as we get to know each other I felt comfort from her and that changed to love through time as I get to know her more. ”

I didn’t say a word as I listen to him.

“I told her I love her and she felt the same.” He continued.

“So, it was mutual huh.” I unconsciously said with a tone.

“But… We didn’t end up together…” he smiled. “I wonder what she’s doing now”

I can see a genuine smile on his face, saying that he indeed loved the girl. The pain in my chest just keep on piercing my heart.

“I’m leaving.” I didn’t know what I was doing, I didn’t want to leave him, but hearing him happily talking bout her and smiling like an idiot while thinking bout her, I can’t take it.

I stormed outside the café, while tears fall down my cheeks, I didn’t want him to see me like this. As I walked the street trying to regain composure, I felt a tugged from behind which forced my body to turn around. It was Taecyeon, I tried to escape his grip bout it was so tight that it hurt.

“You’re hurting me, Taecyeon!” I shouted.

People started to look at our direction. I looked at him, but tears where making my vision blur.

I saw his face making its way towards me, and soon felt his lips pressed against mine.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

Update!! Sorry for updating late... AGAIN.. ahahaha! Peace guys!