Chapter 13

He's My Man

 

Chapter 13

 

 

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

It has been a week since my little accident occurred (well, little cause I was lucky having minor injuries); I pretty much have fully recovered and is as good as before. I didn’t stay long in the hospital either, just a day of rest and I was out. Tiffany being the worry wart suggested that I get more rest but of course I didn’t do so, instead I immediately used my body, doing work, exercise and etc. I wasn’t comfortable being unable to do things.

 

Today, I decided to have fun. I should forget all my worries today. I do have my problems too, and mostly because of my work. I have to do this, that, and deadlines about to come. Before I get my busy working, it wouldn’t hurt to have some fun, right?

 

I called some of my friends to share the night with, usually, my friends agree without hesitation when I’m asking them out but today’s a bit different. Everyone’s busy. I have no choice; I should ask her if she can come.

 

I took my phone and dialed her number.

 

“Hello, Jessica.” I said as she answered from the other line.

 

“Oh, hello Taec. How are you?” she replied.

 

“I’m fine, and you? I haven’t seen you these past few days. Have you found a boyfriend or something?”

 

“What? I don’t have time for that kind of stuff.”

 

“Well, if you don’t mind. Let’s go out, I wanna have some fun tonight.” I invited her.

 

“Are you hitting on me? I don’t mind but you know that I don’t like you like that. So if you have a plan on me or something. Its not gonna work.” She said with a boastful tone.

 

“For your info, you’re the last person I have on my friends list. The fact that I invited you is a miracle, considering how many friends I have.”

 

“Really now, I do have time but I’m broke.”

 

“Don’t worry, it’s my treat.”

 

“Ok, call me later then.” She then ended the call.

 

I sat down at my couch thinking of where we could go. Maybe she knows a place. I’ll just ask her later.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

I was just asked by Taecyeon out. Hmm, wonder what he’s up to. Its not that we rarely go out together believe me, we do. It’s just that I don’t believe in his driving anymore we might get into an accident or something. I love my life you know. Just kidding.

 

Anyway, I’m currently watching a drama at my house. Not long, my doorbell rang.

I stood up and checked who it was. It was Jay.

 

“Hello Jay, What you doing here?” I asked him, kinda rude I guess.

 

“Sorry, Imma go ahead now.” He jokingly said.

 

“Really, Ok, Take care” I replied smugly.

 

He entered my house instead of leaving. He really is a understanding person, if that was taecyeon, he would’ve leave literally.

 

“So, why’d you dropped by?”

 

“Nothing really, just wanted to ask you out.”

 

“Why me?” I questioned him.

 

“I like you.”

 

My jaw dropped, I was about to scream “Oh My GOD!” but I didn’t. It would’ve been embarrassing. As the words he said wondered in my mind, words came out of my mouth.

 

“Y-you’re joking right?” I stuttered.

 

“Yes.” He replied with an almost cracking up face.

 

And with that, my mind blew. I watch him as he laughed his off. He’s quite a jerk huh.

 

“Sorry Jessie, it just that… HAHAHA!!” he burst into laughter.

 

I was getting annoyed. A little more and I’m officially pissed. I inhale some air and released it slowly allowing me to refresh my mind. And he stopped laughing as he saw me glaring at him with hate and everything negative you could think of.

 

“Sorry.” He apologized.

 

“Anyway, so, when do we leave?” I asked him.

 

“Tonight, I have a place we could go to and it’s my treat.” He said with a smile.

 

“Ok, call me later then.”

 

“Why should I call you? I’m staying here.” He announced.

 

When Jay says something he really meant it. So, telling him he can’t stay will only be useless. I went to the kitchen to see if I can eat something, Jay was on the living room rummaging the DVD’s. I took a bowl and pour coco crunch and milk on it. I sat and ate at the kitchen table. Then I felt weird, it’s like I’m forgetting something. Something important…

 

 

 

 

3rd Person’s POV

 

 

Taecyeon checked the clock as he rampantly search for clothes on his closet for the night.

 

“6:30…” he said in a soft voice.

 

As soon as he found himself clothes, he immediately changed and prepared. He was rather excited, he didn’t know why. He was always going out; maybe the thought of Jessica coming with him made him that way. When he had finished his business he left he’s house and drove towards Jessica’s.

 

 

7:09PM

 

He arrived at her house, he alight from his car and locked it. He readied himself, checking his clothes if something was wrong with it, he looked at himself using his car windows.

 

“Why am I so conscious of myself, I aint going on a date.” He told himself.

 

He walk towards Jessica’s door and pressed the door bell. He waited but no one came to open the door for him. He pressed it again but same result. He tried to open the door and to his surprise it was open. He entered.

 

“Jessica, you here?” He exclaimed.

 

Getting no response he entered deeper into the house. He reached the kitchen but nobody was there. Soon, he found himself standing by Jessica’s room. He knocked but again silence was what he got. To his curiosity he entered the room and what he saw made him left Jessica’s house…

 

 

 

 

 

==========================================

And I owe you guys an apology, for not being able to update for a week or two. I wasnt busy or anything. Just lazy. xD. Again sorry, this wont happen again. I'll assure you guys of faster updates.. Anyway, enough of the drama. thanks for subcribing guys and for those who havent. Please do. I appreciate it. ^^