Experiment #2

DUMP ME NOW!!

Even though, our move was kind of a rush, it was fine with me.

 

The next day Dorkball and I have to head to our new school. I did not know it was a boarding school until I reached there. Umma and Appa probably wanted to get rid of the brats of the house (us) to make them get along and help each other when we are in need. Good job mom and dad. You guys watch too many dramas. This goofball and I will never in this life time get along.

 

 

 

Anywho.....today was only orientation so we only took a tour around the school and the classes we were going to take. While the secretary guided us through the entire school mumbling in a monotone voice, I just looked around and ignored her presence while dorkball here was ferociously jotting down her every word and action, even when she sneezed he wrote it down.

 

 

Halfway through the tour, all the students (mostly guys.) started to drool and make way for three gorgeous girls strutting their way down the hallway like super models. One of those idiots even had one of those monster fans on blowing in their direction to show off their flowy hair. *Is that really necessary?* But I have to admit, they were everything a guy would look for. Slim, pretty, and flawless. Of course, I was jealous.*I wish I was them.*

 

 

Taemin nudged me in the ribs and waved his hand in front of my face. He snapped his fingers. "EARTH TO SUMIN!" I gave him a death glare and continued the tour.

 

 

 

Nutcase and I were finally done the one hour tour around the school and decided to head home and pack our belongings again. Thanks mom and dad for telling us. While leaving campus, many fangirls we chanting something. Who knows what. Probably some good-looking guy's name who is waaayyy out of their league.

 

 

But curiosity has gotten to me so I dragged Minty boy with me. We pushed through the crowds, well I did anyway. My twin just whined and stomped his foot immaturely. I saw a good-looking guy with chestnut brown hair. He was probably the most gorgeous being alive. No wonder there are so many fan girls. I pledged to myself, when I become a Queenka myself, I will go out with him.

 

I felt an arm tugged me away from the swarm of fangirls. "Sumin! Let's go home now! I want to play my video games!!!" Taemin whined. I rolled my eyes. "Fine. You seriously have to start getting a life you know?"

Taemin stuck his tongue out at me. "Speak for yourself. Douchebag."

"It's noona to you. Buttface."