Experiment #4

DUMP ME NOW!!

I was alone in my room while Nicole when to the cafe to get something to eat. I took out my special notebook with smiley faces on the cover.I always had a thing for science so I developed a habit of recording my observations. I bought this special notebook for my little experiment to succeed my goal in becoming popular.

 

 

 

I opened to the first clean page and wrote down what Nicole told me about the Queenkas.

 

 

Jessica Jung  aka Sica
The ice princess of the group. She is pretty much like the leader of the pack and very girly. She enjoys shopping and buying name brand clothing purses..etc etc. A difficult person to get close to. Key as well as many guys have a crush on her, but only dated once so far. Went out with a player kingka, Kim Jonghyun.

Im Yoona
The face of the group aka the prettiest one. Many guys swoon over her beauty. Because she knows she is pretty, she can be a bit arrogant and cocky. Like Sica, she enjoys shopping and dated a few kingkas outside of school. One of them was actually in our scool, Kim Jonghyun.

Choi Sooyoung
The tallest and looks like a model. Her long slim legs are like her magnets for boys. She is the friendliest of the three and easiest to get along with. Like Yoona and Sica, she also enjoys shopping and wearing name brands. Went out with a few other 'not-so-popular' guys except for one, Kim Jonghyun.

 

 

I looked at the notes I just jotted down and made some observations. All these girls have a few things in common. They are girly girls who enjoyed shopping and they all dated the Kim Jonghyun. Interesting..........

 

Nicole burst through the door with a bag of cookies in her hand. "Sumin-ah, look! Key bakes some cookies and gave them to me. You want some?"

 

Out of no where, Key snuck up behind her and scared the life out of her. "Oppa! You scared me!" Key chuckled. "Mission accomplished." Nicole lightly smacked him in the arm. These two really look like a couple. I wonder do they see that?

 

 

 

"Oh, since you guys are probably the only two people I know around here, do you mind if I ask you a few questions about this school?" The shook their head. "Earlier, Nicole told me about  these girls I should avoid at all times, but now that I think of it, who is this Kim Jonghyun guy they all dated?"

 

 

Key smirked. "Yah! Don't tell me you're interested in him before you even met him." I chuckled awkwardly. Man! How does he know. "Not really. I'm just curious."

 

 

Key stole a chair and sat down. "Let me tell you about MY roommate."

 

"He's your roommate?" I stared with wide eyes.

 

He nodded his head. "Yup, You see, he isn't exactly the gentleman type kind of guy. Usually I avoid him as much as I can. Why do you think I'm here chilling with you two? Anyway, he knows he can get any girl he wants which made him arrogant and cocky. In other words, it's best to stay away from a guy like him. He's a total player, always macking on girls every second of the day."

 

 

 

Nicole bobbed her head. "You have to trust KiBum on this one. He knows every gossip of this school. And trust me, he tried to make a move on me once, but Oppa saved me." She looked at him with the 'my hero' look while Key's attention was fixed on me.

 

I bit my lip and thought for a second. Things are about to get interesting around here.