Experiment #10

DUMP ME NOW!!

I blinked at the two. They stared at me for a moment and started to crack up. Such supportive friends huh?

"Give that back." I jumped and snatched the book away from them. Key and Nicole started to roll on the matress with their hands clutched onto their stomachs. Is it seriously that funny? I sighed and sat back down silently.


Key wiped a tear away from his eyes. "Is that why you kept asking us all these weird questions about the most popular people in our school?" Well, isn't it obvious?? "Hey, don't worry. We won't tell anyone about your little 'experiment'."Nicole added.

 

 

"Yeahh. We will just sound ridiculous if we do." Key teased, but Nicole nudged him, looking serious this time. I played with my fingers. "Uh... Thanks guys."

"So tell us. Why do you want to be popular so bad??" Nicole asked curious.

"Well, to be honest, you two are actually the first two real friends I ever made." I confessed. Nicole walked over and hugged me. "Awww. If you need any help, key and I will be here." She yanked Key next to her. "Right?" She glared at him. "Yeah. We will."

 

 

"So do you need any help?" Nicole asked breaking the silence. I looked at my notebook. "I need a solid plan." I responded. The three of us thought for a moment.

"Well, I got nothing. How about ice cream?" Key blurted. "Yeah come on, Sumin-ah. Let's go." Nicole dragged me out the door with Key already walking ahead.

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

At the ice cream shop, (this time Key bought money) we decided to sit at a booth near the window. We each ordered a Grande Sundae since Key was treating why not order the best and biggest? We were eating our ice cream in a comfortable silence when suddenly the doorbell jingled.

 

We all turned out heads to see who it was. Of course. THE Kim Jonghyun along with his two friends and my twin brother, Taemin. The two people I hate the most, together appearing in front of my very own two eyes, and disturbing my peace. How lovely. "Noona!!!!!" Taemin waved at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and ignored the idiot.

 

 

 

"Yah, doesn't your notebook's hypothesis say you have to go out with Kim Jonghyun and let him dump you in order to become popular?" Key teased.

Nicole who was sitting next to Key nudged him to shut up. I was confused at first so I turned around to see the guy himself standing behind me. "Mind if we all join you?" He smirked. He better not hear what Key just said.