Experiment #8

DUMP ME NOW!!

"You're the vice president of the SCIENCE club?!?!"

Jonghyun smirked. "Why? Got a problem with a smart and good-looking guy?"

BARF! BARF! BARF! BARF! BARF!!!!

 

"Oh, hyung. Have you met our new member yet?" Jiho who popped out of no where said. "I happen to have some personal encounters with this young lady here." Jonghyun replied with a flirty tone.

 

I rolled my eyes at him. Well, seeing that goof at the science club will not make me quit okay? I am very persistent plus I promised those Queenkas I would steal that boy's heart so I mind as well join in with the fun right?

 

 

Jiho clapped his hands to gather the attention of all the other nerds in the room. "The school's annual Health Fair is coming up so let's work hard to prepare some presentations and games for our fellow student body to stay healthy,okay?" We all chimed 'neh' together. I took out my notebook to jot down some interesting ideas we can have for the fair. While deep in thought, I felt someone breathing behind my neck. I turned around to see Mr. Popular standing close behind staring at my notebook. I quickly covered it.

 

"Yah! Get your own ideas!" I barked.

He just scoffed at me. "Like your ideas are any good."

I looked down at my blank notebook. I don't even have anything written down I don't know what is he talking about.

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

 

I told Jiho I wanted to leave early since I couldn't think of any good ideas. I stuffed my belongings in my schoolbag and headed towards the dorm. I held onto both the straps of my backpacks while in deep thought.

 

 

Scaring the soul out of my skin, Key popped out of no where and swung his arm around my shoulder. "I heard you got close to the Queenkas huh?" I nodded my head. "So are you close enough to get Sica to go on a one-on-one date with me?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah......no." I replied bluntly.

"Why not?"

"Because."

He pouted and saw the science club badge on my schoolbag. "You joined the science club??" He started to laugh hysterically.

I frowned. "Got a problem with that??"

He wiped an imaginary tear away. "I just find it funny usually they are nerds that join those kind of things."

"Really? Then how come your roommate, KIM JONGHYUN is the vice president of the club?"

Now this really got his attention. "Oh really?~ That's some interesting news the school would like to know."


Sorry this is really short =____=  I've been busy lately.