Experiment #24

DUMP ME NOW!!

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?! AFTER SO MUCH I WENT THROUGH TO PLAN THIS? THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?? NOW HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO WIN JONGHYUN'S HEART BACK?" Sica cupped shut, revealing her deepest secret/ plan she kept from me.

"Excuse me??" I replied in shock. Okay, this girl is offically a . Now why on God's green earth did I ever think to become friends with her? Nonetheless, become popular and part of her little posse of gals always listening to her every order.

 

 

"So all this time you are using me not to help me 'become popular', but to satisfy your own selfish and lustful needs?"

Sica scoffed at me. "Since the secret is out, I mind as well not pretend then. First of all, I hate you."

"Well, that's a surprise." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms at the girl.

"I don't get why would Jonghyun ever fall for a geek like you. You have no taste in anything." She made a face in disgust. "Secondly, I dated him first so that means you are the third wheel here."

I waggled my finger with swag at her. "You forgot he dumped your sorry ." I added.

 

 

 

I swore I heard some giggling coming from Sooyoung or Yoona, but that doesn't matter. Popularity does not mean anything to me anymore. Jonghyun truly cares about me and I should treasure him by my side.

 

This time Sica was furious. "YOU......." She pointed a finger at me. I wanted to laugh until I peed when I saw her angry face. It was priceless. Maybe I should have brought a camera with me.

 

 

"Is there anything else you would like to announce to my face?" I asked polietly, but in a sassy way.

"I didn't think so. I'll be going now. I hope I don't see you around anymore." I turned my heels and saluted the girls while heading towards the door.

 

 

"Lee Sumin, if you walk out that door this instant you will regret this for a life time." Sica yelled at me. I froze in place. Now what does she want? It better be something good.

 

 

I turned around as my eyes almost fell out. How did she? Where? Why?

 

"Recognize them?" Sica smirked and marched towards me. "Anyone that challenges me never win." She whispered in my ear.