Experiment #34

DUMP ME NOW!!

I tried everything. I really did, but he chose to ignore me this past week. Even Key, Onew, Taemin, and everyone else helped out, but he was very stubborn.

I never thought one dark past and one little mistake and cost me so much. Just when I thought everything was going all right.

 

 

I laid on my bed with my covers over myself, looking like a dead zombie. Isn't this how you're like when you lost your first love?

"Sumin-ah. Wake up. It's been three days since you missed school." Nicole nudged me.

"Ugh! Go away."

 

"KiBummie, she still won't wake up. What should we do??" I heard Nicole talking to Key.

"I know." Key yanked my blanket off my body, immediately snding shivers down my spine from the gust of wind coming from the opened window.

"Yah! Wake up!!" Key kept shaking me until it felt like there was an earthquake on my bed.

"STOP!" I sat up and gave him a glare.

"You can't sit and mope around in your dorm all day. You still have to make up classes and work. What about that science fair you have been working so hard on? The experiment? Your life? Don't you want to move on?" Key lectured.

"I don't know okay? I just don't know!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Is she okay?"Taemin popped his head in.

Key and Nicole shook their heads. "How about let me talk to her then?"

The two nodded their heads and let Taemin have his time with you.

 

"Noona. Are you okay?"

"What do you think."

"I'm sorry, but Jonghyun hyung isn't experiencing the best either."

"Is that suppose to be comfort or what?"

"Sorry, but I think you should make it up to him. Afterall, you did use him at first."

"How? He won't even let me talk or get near him."

Taemin smirked and whispered a plan to you.

 

"Do you really think it's going to work though??"

"Come on, noona. What happened to your gutsy-ness and confidence??"

"Is that even a word??" The two of you chuckled. "Now I should get to work."

"I can help if you want."