Experiment #32

DUMP ME NOW!!

Jonghyun walked towards the center of the stage towards me. He untied me as I watched Sica fuming with rage.

"Beauty is not seen from the outside, but from the inside. People maybe pretty from the outside, but ugly on the inside by hurting others. But there are people who don't have a goddess appearance on the outside, but from the inside, they have a great personality, which makes them beautiful in my eyes and to many other non-shallow boys." Jonghyun said while looking at me.

I couldn't help but feel overjoyed on the inside. I'm glad I made the right choice. My heart was leaping with joy as Jonghyun grabbed my hand and ran off the stage together.

 

 

 

 

Panting, we were outside in the school yard and sat down on a bench. There was an awkward silence.

"Did you really mean those words?"

Jonghyun looked at me and held onto my hands tightly. "Of course. I'm sorry that has happened because of me. Even since I broke up with Sica, she has been using tactics to harass any girl I'm close to."

"But why do you like me? I heard you were a playboy."

"And you believe those rumors?" He chuckled.

"Then why did you date Sica unnie in the first place?"

"Okay. Okay. I was a shallow guy at first. But that was two years ago. I thought she was pretty and everything so I asked her out. But then she turned out to be a possessive who wouldn't let me hangout with my guyfriends. So I dumped her."

"Then why me?"

Jonghyun curled a strand of hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek. "You're different. I can tell. You stood up to me and you hated me with all your guts." He smiled.

 

 

 

 

I smacked him jokingly when he suddenly pulled me closer for a kiss.

Our lips touched each other. FIreworks started to go off in my head when I saw a flash.

The two of us turned around to see our friends hiding behind bushes and a thick tree trunk.

"Awwwwwwww. That was so cute!!!!!" Nicole purred while high-fiving Key.

"Go on. Continue, Unnie." Hyerin insisted.

Jonghyun and I felt embarrassed.