Experiment #27

DUMP ME NOW!!

I turned around in my bed. As the dance approached closer, my insomia had gotten worse.

I couldn't sleep for hours. The guilt is killing me and the fact that I can't tell anyone is even worse.

I looked at Nicole's sleeping figure. Why can't my life be like rainbows and bunnies. I sighed and went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face to wake myself up.

Since I'm awke I mind as well work on that Science Fair project Jonghyun and I were assigned. We completely forgot about it and started to procrastinate. Well Jonghyun works well under pressure, but I don't.

 

 

 

 

Inspiration started to flood through my brain as I started to write like crazy, but it was all scared away when Nicole sat up from her bed, crying.

 

I walked over towards her bed. "Cola, what's wrong?" I asked.

She stared to sob and cry. Eventually I hugged her tightly and patted her back in comfort.

"It's okay. It was probably a bad dream." I patted her head.

"B-But it s-s-seem so real."

"Well, it's not. It's a dream and they don't come true."

"I don't want to go to the dance anymore."

"Why? Didn't you promise Jinwoo??"

"Y-Yeah." She hiccupped. "But I only said that because KiBum was there and I wanted to make him jealous." She wiped her eyes with her long sleeve pjs.

I patted her back again.  "I guess we all have it hard huh?".

Nicole stopped rubbing her eyes and looked at me. "Is there something wrong between you and Jonghyun??"

I shook my head. "Nahh. I don't even know what our real relationship is."

"Boyfriend and girlfriend of course. You know how much I envy you?? You and Jonghyun can be together and he is so sweet to you. He gives you all his attention unlike KiBum who is always talking about his Sica Noona."

 

Trust me. You have no idea how complicated our relationship is.