Experiment #14

DUMP ME NOW!!

Nicole and Key suddenly did a spit take with their drinks. "What?!" They said together.

"Yup you heard me right." I said with a straight face while taking a sip of my juice.

"Does that mean he likeeeee you?~~~" Nicole sing-songed.

Key nudged her. "You know what you are getting yourself into right? Jonghyun is a player. I know because I've been his roommate for the past two years. Every weekend he brings home some random girl and I happen to always be there at the wrong time to catch them makingout. I don't want you to end up heartbroken."

"Don't worry. I have no feelings for that guy although I am kind of mad he stole a kiss from me."

Key sighed. Sometime he can be like such a mother, always nagging. "I have no comment."

"Don't worry. The Queenkas said they would help me out. They don't like Jonghyun either. They said they want some kind of revenge. I'm not really sure what they want, but hey as long as I get help and I become popular after I get dumped then why not?"

"Sumin-ah, if your experiment actually works then, maybe I should try something like that." She giggled. I raised my eyebrow and took a glimpse of Key who now looks a mix of nervous, jealousy and the 'don't you dare try it' look.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

I dragged my feet into the classroom and like usual sat in the seat that is closest to the door. I rested my head on the table until I felt someone tap me. "Go away Taemin. I'm trying to nap." But the person was persistent and continues to shake me.

 

I slammed my hand on the table and got up, startling the boy with chestnut brown hair. "Jonghyun? What do you want?" I asked annoyed and tried to play hard to get.

 

 

 

 

I sat back down and he leaned in towards me. "Your brother has a date for Saturday."

"So. That's his business not mine." I rolled my eyes at him.

"He said it's his first date with a girl ever."

"Figures. That boy is like a hermit crab, always stuck in his room playing Mario video games and drooling over these anime characters that isn't real."

Jonghyun faked a hurt expression. "Sheesh. Harsh on your brother much." He smirked. "Anyway. He wanted to go on a group date to make it less awkward. So far Onew and Minho have dates, but me."

"So. That's not my problem."

"You will be my date. Saturday meet at the school yard at 10am sharp. Be there or else." He whispered the last sentence seductively in my ear and went over to his friends.

 

 

 

 

I sat there dumbfounded just like yesterday. So I am basically being threatened to go on a date with this guy. Wow.......who knew it was this easy. I guess my plan is working smoothly....I hope.