Experiment #21

DUMP ME NOW!!

On my way to lunch, I felt an arm drag me away. I was about to yell help, but someone cupped their hands over my mouth.

"Sicka??" I mumbled through her hand. She released me.

"I heard you and Jonghyun are now an item right?" She crossed her arms. Some how I get this odd feeling she wants me to go out with him, but at the same time she feels uneasy about us.I nodded my head.

"Get him to dump you now!!" She ordered coldly.

"Excuse me??" I asked dumbly, but trying to be poliet. "Do you not understand?? I said get him to dump you."

"But we just started."

"So? We went out for a day and he end up dumping me." So I get where this is going. She's one of those possessive girls that hate it when you are a competition who can achieve more.

"Sure." I said. "That's if he wants to. I can't really control his actions."

"Well, then cheat on him or something. Do something." I looked at her weirdly. I know she's up to something.

"Like what? I can't just random find a guy and cheat on him." She walked up to me.

"Okay, then. I'll help you with that. Just follow my orders and meet me after school."

I nodded my head. "But it has to wait until after the science club meeting."

"Fine."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

After school, I went to the Science Club meeting. Jiho was fixing his sculpture when I walked in.

"Hey!" I propped myself next to him.

"Hey." He turned his experiment to finish some touch ups. "I heard about you and Jonghyun Sunbae."

I for some reason blushed at his name. "Uh...yeahh."

"It's all over the school's website. About what happened this morning."

"Already??"

"You would not believe how gossip spreads in this school. Can you hand me the spatula??" I took the silver object and handed it to Jiho.

"You know. I've known Sunbae for a while. I guess you can say we are close. I can tell he really really likes you."

I raised an eyebrow at his statement. "How? We met not that long ago."

"You are special. The two of you have the same interests and he just feels different around you. Trust me I can tell. That's why I paired you two up for the fair. Please, don't hurt him." He placed his spatula down. "Annyeong, Jonghyun Sunbae." He waved.

I turned around to see Jonghyun with a lollipop in his mouth. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "How's my baby girl doing?? Chatting with my favorite Hoobae??"

He took out his lollipop and stuck it in my mouth.

"So how's the project going?" Jiho asked.

".................."

"Sunbae, you're procrastinating again aren't you??" Jonghyun just shrugged. "Hey, I work best under pressure." He smiled. I felt my heart melt athis smile.

"Okay then. Sumin noona, can you get this boy to start?? He is always like this."

"Yah!I'm your sunbae!!" He attempted to smack Jiho, but hid behind me.

"Araso. Kim Jonghyun stop bullying and get to work!!" I pretended to be angry.

"Ne....." He ducked his head and satin front of a computer. Some how I felt a rush of guilt when I thought about Sica's plan and how I have to break Jonghyun's heart.