Experiment #23

DUMP ME NOW!!

"Sica?"

"Meet at our hangout kay??"

"Okay." I hung up and sighed. I have to tell her someday right? Mind as well be now. Goodbye to being Ms. Popular. I hope I won't regret this decision. That Kim Jonghyun better treat me like royalty for this!

 

~~~~

 

"Hey." I waved awkwardly at Sica, Yoona, and Sooyoung.

"Have a seat." Sica said a bit too excitedly. I pretty much know where this is going. She probably has some conviving plan to embarrass THE Kim Jonghyun, which also involves me.

I took a seat and fiddled with my fingers

 

 

 

"So I have this awesome idea!!" Sica clasped her hands together.

"Unnie, I don't really like this plan though." Yoona commented.

"Same here. Isn't it a bit too mean and harsh. Yeah, sure he played with us for a while, but this is going too far though. Shouldn't we be the bigger person?" Sooyoung added with Yoona nodding her head.

Sica scoffed at them and turned her head towards my direction. "I'm sure you'll love my plan."

Honestly, I do not know where this is going...............

 

 

 

 

"There is this Valentine's Day dance coming up right?"

I nodded my head.

"Jonghyun would most definitely asked you to be his date. You will dress nicely and accompany him." There's that smirk. That evil evil smirk she has on her face.

"Knowing Jonghyun, he is like one of those neat diva guys that hates it when there is one tiny stain on his shirt."

"So do you want me to just spill soda all over him?" I perked up a bit too enthusiastically, hoping this was her so called 'brilliant' plan to humiliate Jonghyun.

"No! What do you take me for?" She crossed her arms. "I come up with the best plans. Something that small cannot satify me. Anyway......"

I sunk back down on my seat.

"You will dance with him and act all mushy mushy all that blah blah blah stuff, then I come along and pretend that us two were dating the same guy. Then the whole school will know that he's the biggest player AND jerk."

"So that's it? Don't the school know that already?"

"Well, yeah, but not the jerk part. Here is the good part. After slapping him across the face and leaving our hand prints, the two of us will dump fruit punch, soda, tortilla dip or whatever we find on him. This is going to be sooooo great."

Riiiiiight. I think I should tell her now.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sica Unnie?"

"Hmmmm?" Sica snapped out of her daze from her amazing plan.

"I don't want to do this anymore......" I ducked my head and prepared myself for the biggest scream mankind had ever encountered.