Experiment #19

DUMP ME NOW!!

After the long yet surprisingly fun date, Jonghyun walked me back to my dorm. I struggled a while to find my key. I gave up and decided to knock since Nicole would be inside at this time.

Immediately, she opened the door for me and dragged me in, slamming the door in Jonghyun's face. I did not get a chance to say goodbye to him. Well, at least there won't be any awkwardness, right?

 

 

She pulled me to my desk and shoved my laptop in my face. First of all, I did not know she was using my laptop in the first place. I was going to flip out until I read the content on the screen. My eyes bulged out like those cartoon figures you see on TV.

 

 

HOTTEST COUPLES OF 2011-2012 SCHOOL YEAR

MINHO + SEOHYUN
The serious, hard-working and ulzzang couple. Do you think this adorable couple is suitable for each other??

Then there was a picture of their date from today. Seohyun was smiling brightly as she placed a bunny ears headband on his head while Minho looked as if he was pouting.

 

 

ONEW + HYOYEON
The childhood friend couple who seemed to have known each other for ages. What do you think of this couple? Romantic just like those dramas where the main character falls for thrie childhood/best friend??

There was a picture of Hyoyeon with a big smile as she wiped Onew's mouth from eating a whole bucket of chicken during our lunch break.

 

 

TAEMIN + HYERIN
The new 'just-got-to-know-each-other' couple with the baby faces. Do you think this new couple will be the hot topic of this year??

There was a picture of Hyorin and Taemin playing the arcade games at the theater. They were playing DDR. It seemed as if Taemin lost to Hyorin so he crossed his arms and pouted as Hyorin attempted to pinch his cheeks.

 

 

SUMIN + JONGHYUN
The love-hate/awkward couple. Do you think Sumin will end up like the other ex-girlfriends this kingka dated?? Or will she and Jonghyun finally go steady??

There was a picture of me and Jonghyun walking next to each other awkwardly. Of all pictures they could have taken, why the most awkward one?? And how in the world did they get these pictures? Who posted this up? So there was someone stalking our date!!!!

 

 

 

I looked at Nicole. "Who posted this up?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "We have no clue. Someone hacked the announcements and told everyone to go on this blog."

"Do you recognize the voice?"

She shook her head. "They used some special voice changing machine."

Who in the world could have such a no life as to stalk our private date and post it up to the whole school. Jonghyun and I are not a couple anyway.

 

 

 

"Oh and that's not all." Nicole scrolled down on the page and clicked 'next'.

 

It was a freaking poll for the cutest couple in school. Out in the blue, Key burst through the door. Why did Nicole give him a spare key to our room???

 

"Sumin-ah, Did you see.......Oh so you did. Tell me. You went on a date with Jonghyun?? The jerkiest of them all??? How was it?" He smirked. Nicole plopped next to him with her chin resting on her palms. "Yeahh. Tell us. How was it?? How did you trick him to become a couple with you??"

 

I gave them the '-__________-' face. "First of all, I am NOT his girlfriend. Second, how should I know. From our little 'date' he bought a couple necklace, so I'm guessing it's for someone else."

 

"Why if it's for you??" Key wiggled his eyebrows as Nicole high-fived him. "Well, if it was for me, why didn't he give it to me on the spot." I said as a matter of factly.

 

I smirked. "It might be for Sica unnie." I commented evilly. Suddenly, Key's expression darken. "It better not be." I looked over at Nicole and saw her pout at Key's jealousy that's not over her.

 

 

I shook my head. Kim KiBum, can't you see there is a girl next to you that's head over heels for you. Forget about Sica unnie, she's waayyyy out of your league.