Experiment #6

DUMP ME NOW!!

So far, the first day of classes were fine. I didn't really enjoy muchof the classes besides Biochemistry. It was pretty interesting so during breaktime, I kept re-reading the chapter and studied my notes. You're probably thinking, I'm such a big nerd, but hey, I really like Science.

 

 

I heard a few girls snickering at how 'nerdy' I was to look at notes during break when I should be socializing. I slammed my hands on the desk starling the gossipy girls and excused myself to the bathroom.

 

 

I was in the bathroom washing my hands and fixing my hair when I heard a screech more like a scream actually. I turned around immediately. "Who's there?"

 

"Hello? Is anyone there???"

"Please help us." cried another voice.

"How can I help you?" I asked suspiciously about to grabbed the mop at the corner.

"Can you get me some toliet paper???" asked a girl. I sighed in relief since it wasn't some e. "Sure. No problem."

 

 

I went to an empty stall and rolled up some toliet paper and handed it to the two girls in separate stalls. "And, can I ask you something?" the voice said.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"D-D-Do you have a p-pad I can borrow?" I dug in my pockets. Lucky for her, I have my monthly gift too so I handed her my exptra pad.

"T-Thanks."

 

 

 

A tall slim girl cam out of the stall, washing her hands. She smiled at me. "Thanks for saving us."

"No problem. It was nothing." She dried her hands and stuck them out at me. "I'm Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Sumin, a new transfer." Just then another girl came out of the stall fixing her skirt.

 

She smiled at me. "Thanks so much. I'm Im Yoona."

"Lee Sumin. I have to go now. My break is almost over. See you around." They waved goodbye as I came out of the girls' room.

 

I was walking down the hallway when I just realized who were the two girls I helped. They were the freaking Queenkas! Holy shizzles! I guess everything is going as I planned.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Finally, my second favorite subject of the day, LUNCH! I jet down to the cafeteria to get in line first for lunch and trust me those lines are reeeeaaaaaallllly long. They take forever since the lunch ladies there work so slow they make a snail look like a cheetah. I grabbed my tray of food and looked around the cafeteria for some friendly people to sit with. Trust me, you do not want to sit in the bathroom and eat your lunch because you never know when someone takes a number two.

 

 

 

 

I couldn't spot anyone that looked friendly with a seat available so I turned around, hoping I would bump into Nicole or Key, but a warm hand touched my shoulder.

"Didn't you see us wave to you?" Sooyoung asked. I shook my head, speechless. A Queenka is actually inviting me to sit with her and her posse for lunch. Today is the best first day ever!!!

"Come on! Sit with us. It's going to be fun having you around." Yoona beamed. I followed them to the exclusive table. There were seven other girls sitting there. They weren't exactly as popular as the main three, I remember Key telling me, but they are good friends with the Queenkas. I wonder who was Sica, the girl Key was crushing on.

 

 

 

I might be wrong, but it could be the girl not eating anything, but a tub of low fat yogurt and sipping a cup of water looking bored with life. Or maybe it's just me. I wonder what does Key see in her anyway as oppose to the happy jolly Nicole who actually eats, but stays thin and optimistic. I waved at each of them as they introduced themselves. So far, everyone, but Sica looks friendly. No wonder she is called the 'ice princess'. Diva yet cold to others.

 

 

 

She didn't even bother acknowledging me. "Sooyoung Unni. your friend seem cool. What's her name?" The girl with the baby face (I think her name was Seohyun) asked. I like her already.

 

I waved at her. "I'm Lee Sumin, a new transfer." Suddenly the Sica girl perked up, actually showing some emtion or interest in this situation.

She walked up to me. "You are THE Lee Sumin?!"

I nodded my head. "You know me?"

"Well, d-uh!!! The whole school does now! Come on, why aren't you sitting? Yuri scoot over and make Sumin here some room."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "How does the whole school know me so fast?"

"Well, you were the only person in this whole school that showed that jerk, Kim Jonghyun a taste of his own medicine!!"

 

 

 

For once, this girl actually smiles. And wow! I can't believe everyone knows about my little 'diva' act already. Life here is going to be great!!