Experiment #7

DUMP ME NOW!!

At Lunch, it felt a bit weird sitting with the Queenkas and them being so friendly. I get why Sooyoung and Yoona is nice to me, but why Sica?

 

 

The part that was even weirder was Taemin was actually friends with the jerkomania, Jonghyun. He was sitting with him and his two new friends Minho and Onew. This is just plain weird. I needed some time to process this information.

 

 

Meanwhile, Sica was actually laughing at a joke Seohyun said. She does show expressions. Suddenly, she turned to me. "Now that you are one of us now. I'm sure we can all trust you right?"

 

Du-uh I nodded my head. "I'm pretty sure, you have an idea who Jonghyun, the guy you spit on this morning is, right?" I nodded my head. "Honestly, I'm not going to lie to you. That jerk dated all nine of us." Okay, now thats a shocking secret. Now, I'm pretty sure my hypothesis will turn into a theory any moment. "We want revenge on him." I spatted out my water and started to choke. Sica patted my back. "You okay?"

 

 

 

Coughing, I nodded my head. "Revenge? How?" She smirked. "I want you to get his attention and make him ask you out." Well, she's giving me a chance so why not? "I'll go for it." She smiled and patted my head.

 

 

 

"Unnie, are you sure you are not in love with Jonghyun oppa?" Yoona asked bluntly. Sica rolled her eyes. "Obviously not. I want him to get the feeling of being dumped." I scooted away from the smirking ice princess. Gee, this girl sure hold a grudge. I hate to get on her bad side. I took another sip of water and gulped.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

School was finally over. As I was packing my books to head back to the dorm, I noticed the pamphlet of extracurricular activities I took this morning. I looked at it and thought of the Science Club.

 

 

I shut my locker and headed towards the Science Department where they have a special room for all the science-y stuff. I knocked on the door and went in to see a bunch of nerds working on some kind of experiment. As expected. They all looked up at me for a couple seconds and continued working.

 

 

"Sooo.... is this is the Science Club?" I asked. Well, it obviously is, but I just wanted to make sure. A tall guy with red highlights took off his safety goggles and put on his red thick-rimmed glasses. "Yes, it is. Welcome to the family. What makes you interested in joining?"

 

 

"Well, I always had a love for science and discovering new things. I was in my old school's Science Club too." He nodded his head. "It's always nice to have someone contribute to scientific research. My name is Kwon Jiho, the President. Our vice president will be coming shortly." He winked at me.

 

 

Meanwhile, I was reading a science magazine while watching Jiho pour a dark pink substance into a clear like substance, forming a special kind of ice. I clapped my hands and he took a bow. Suddenly, the vice president came in through the door. My jaw dropped while unconciously pointing at the guy with blond-highlighted hair.

 

"You?! Why are you here?? This place is for science lovers not kingkas!"

 

The boy just smirked. "Miss me?"