Experiment #13

DUMP ME NOW!!

I was searching up some information on my laptop while Nicole was painting her toenails in the dorm. There was a sudden knock that scared her when she was painting her big toe. Of course, I would laugh. her reaction was hilarious. After earning a good smack in the head from her, I went to answer the door to see the jerk himself standing at the door to my dorm.

 

 

 

I sighed and opened the door wider for him to come in. "Just take a seat on the floor or something." Nicole's eyes widen from shock. I'm guessing she kind of expected it to be Key, but instead the hottest kingka of the school popped out of no where and is now in her dorm room. Jonghyun flashed her his killer smile. Even though she has a BIG BIG BIG crush on Key and is somewhat interested in my ugly girly twin, which girl in this school could resist his smiles? I mean even I kind of fell for him until I realized what a big jerkwad he was.

 

 

 

 

"I-I'm going to go talk to KiBum." Nicole stumbled on her way out of the room. I shook my head and smiled at her clumsiness. She can be a bit embarassing sometimes. "So......" I shifted my attention to the guy who is now looking through my personal things on my laptop???? I went over and smacked him in the head.

"Hey! Don't go through my personal files." I growled. He smirked at me. "A girl like you actually shows interest in boys?" He pointed to the half pictures of my ultimate bias in DBSK, Kim JaeJoong. Embarassed, I grabbed my laptop away from they snooper and shut it.

"Back on topic. How are we going to present? Did you do your research yet?" He rested his arms at the back of his head. "Just relax okay? The fair isn't until a few months. We have time."

I rolled my eyes at him. I guess he's one of those procrastinators, but I am one of those perfectionist who is very serious about my science. Nerdy, I know.

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

After about ten alone minutes with the jerk, before I knew it I was jumping up and down trying to reach for my JaeJoong poster that this guy found by snooping again. Seriously what the hell is wrong with this guy. He's always in my business. I grabbed a chair and stood on it to reach, but he held it away.

 

 

I grabbed onto his arm to reach for it, but I was being careful in case my poster gets ripped. He walked away from me, but since I was still clinging onto his arm, he pulled me off the chair and I fell.........on top of him.

 

 

He was laying on the floor and I was on top. I blinked at him and noticed how close we were. I wasn't exactly sure, but I noticed his face was slightly pink or was it always naturally like that. I snapped my thoughts back together and scrambled back on my feet. There was a moment of awkwardness when I remembered to take back my poster.

 

 

 

 

It was easier since he seemed a bit occupied with his thoughts. "So.......Since you don't feel like working on it then......"

"Oh. I think I should leave then." He smiled shyly. Since when does he get shy?? I walked him to the door so I can lock it after he gets out. Before he left, he suddenly turned around and everything happened so quickly.

 

 

He pulled my waist closer towards him and pecked me on the lips. When he released me, he smirked. "I just wanted to know what your lips taste like." He said and ran off. The dumbfounded me just stood there, stunned.