Experiment #30

DUMP ME NOW!!

"W-What happened?" He asked.

"You heard everything?" I sighed.

Taemin sat down next to me on the ground. "Yeah. What's going on?"

"You're my twin. You should know."

"I know I'm your twin, but that doesn't mean I can read minds, but I do sense you are very stressed and troubled lately. What's going on? And what's up with Sica and 'your past'"

 

 

 

 

I spilled myself and I mean everything to Taemin. Afterall, he is my twin brother and ironcally even though we kill each other's necks, I actually trust him.

Taemin gave me a hug. "I'm sorry noona. I'll always be here for you even his Jonghyun Hyung hates you."

I hugged him back and held in my welled up tears. "Thanks. I just don't know what to do."

"Do what your heart says. Even though I've know Jonghyun hyung for a while, he is a great guy. If he truly loves you then he wouldn't care about your past. In fact he would accept it. Just like Hyerin and I. I told her about my unhealthy obsession with video games and anime characters, but she didn't run away. She accepted that it was a part of me now even she's into the things I like. Noona, I really trust that you would do the right thing. I will always be here for you."

I gave Taemin a smile as the two of us walked back to our rooms.

"You know we still have to hate each other and fight right?" I socked him in the arm.

"I know." He pushed me lightly.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

It was finally the day of the dance. Nicole was running around like crazy trying to make herself presentable for Key.

"Do I look fine to you?" She smoothed her dress.I rolled my eyes for the millionth time. "Yes. You look stunning. KiBum will surely faint from first sight."

"Really? I don't want that. Let me fix myself a little."

Nicole tried to head back into the bathroom, but I pulled her arm. "Come on missy. We're already late." I yanked her out the door.

We met up with the other girls, Hyerin, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon out in the hallway.

The five of us went downstairs to the lounge area and saw the handsome five in their stunning tuxedos. They literally look like they are shining even if they don't have gold or silver wear on.

 

 

 

We all linked arms with out dates. Jonghyun held out his arm as I casually linked it with his. He flashed me a smile. On the inside, I was filled with mixed feelings.

What should I do? Taemin gave me a look and did a mini fist pump and mouthed 'fighting' in my direction.

Follow what my heart tells me to do.