Experiment #28

DUMP ME NOW!!

"KiBum???" I opened his room door slightly to see him reading a book. Never knew he was so studious.

"What?" He answered grumpily.

"Woah! Take a chill pill man. No need for the PMSing."

He shut his book and sighed. "Sorry. I've just been in a mad mood lately. I didn't mean to snap on you."

"It's all right." I plopped myself on one of his bean bag chairs. Honestly, I never really been to his and Jonghyun's room. Usually they just barge into me and Nicole's room so it's actually fascinating how their room is so neat. Perhaps neater than our room with every book on the shelf lined up alphabetically. Interesting......

"So....why the grumpy mood? School stress? Family troubles? A fight with Jonghyun?"

 

 

 

Key sighed. "You know that dance that everyone is so hype about all week."

I almost forgot about it when I remembered Nicole sobbing in the middle of the night, and now he's mentioning it again. Just when I forgot, it just had to be brought back.

"Yeah." I tried to distract myself from one of their manga books.

"And you know Nicole is going with Jinwoo??"

I raised an eyebrow, suddenly interested in what he was about to say. "Yeahhhh?? Gooo onnn." My lips started to curl upwards. Obviously I'm thinking about something very............mischievious.

 

 

 

 

 

When I meant go on, I didn't mean it literally because now Key is gettting his diva groove on and is ranting about Jinwoo and Nicole. Yup! This boy is jealous. Why can't they just tell each other! It's annoying. Guess it's my job as their best friend to do something huh?

 

 

Now Key is getting a bit too hyper from all the anger because he is literally hopping through the roof. "I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE SHE WOULD GO FOR A GUY LIKE JINWOO. ANY GUY IS BETTER THAN HIM. I MEAN AT LEAST TAKE ME TO THE DANCE! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A DATE AND EVERYTHING. I WAS GOING TO ASK HER, BUT NOOOO SHE DECIDED TO REPLY TO JINWOO ASAP IN FRONT OF MY DAMN FACE TOO. UGH!"

 

"Okay. Okay. Chillax, KiBum. I love you and all, but SNAP OUT OF IT!" I shook the heavens out of the confused ranting boy.

"Clearly Nicole has been crushing on you since forever. I just don't get why can't you see that? The first day I transferred here, I already knew from the look and giggles she gives you, she was in love with you. But nooo you go on and talk about you Sica Noona in front of her face and get all fanboy over her. Do you know how she feels? Last night, she bawled her eyes out because of the dance too. She said she wanted to go with YOU not Jinwoo. She said yes just to make you jealous. Fortunately for her, it worked now go wake yourself up and march your little hiney to my room and ask her out before Jinwoo does."
 

When I finished my little monologue, I was clearly out of breath. Hopefully I talked some sense into these two. I don't want them to go through all these unnecessary obstacles just like I am doing right now.

 

Key blinked at my sudden outburst. "Really? She likes me? I always like her, but I can never tell if she was jealous or not whenever I talk about Sica Noona. Nicole always had that super smiley face on."

His smile grew wide from joy. I patted his back. "You're welcome. Make sure when you two go out, you treat me to dinner. Now GO!!!" I kicked his out the door as he made a run towards my room.

I sighed and sat back down on the bean bag chair. At least my two best friends and my twin is having a blast with their romantic relationships. I just want to get tomorrow over with and let Jonghyun hate me forever. Maybe I can transfer.