Experiment #1

DUMP ME NOW!!

I woke up and dragged my lazy self out of bed. I checked my clock to see what time it was.

 

I groaned and saw it was already two in the afternoon. If you are wondering why am I still sleeping my lazy bum off at two in the afternoon on a sunny Saturday, its because I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO.

 

Obviously I'm going to procrastinate on my homework Sunday night so there is no point in starting it early. I'm an outcast at school, no one to hangout with. Well, there is still my video game addict twin brother Lee TaeMin, but he has more of a no life than me but to swoon over anime girls or those weird video game figures.

 

I sat up and started to hit the wall. "LEE TAEMIN SHUT UP AND STOP MAKING OUT WITH YOUR GODDAMN VIDEO GAMES!!! AMY ALREADY HAS SONIC AS A BOYFRIEND SO YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT!! GO SWOON OVER THE KID TAILS! SHE MATCHES YOU PERFECTLY!"

Taemin responded with a thud from the other side of the wall. "LEE SUMIN! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT! TAILS IS A BOY!!"

 

I rolled my eyes. *Whatever. Who no one cares.* I marched over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and other stuff you do in the morning. I went downstairs to the living room to see my suppose to be at work father and mother sitting calmly at the table with the brat Taemin sitting with them.

 

 

I stuck my tongue out at him and he returned the favor. I sat across from that thing as my father made an announcement that changed my boring teenage life.

 

 

"Sumin, Taemin." He looked at the two of us. "WE ARE MOVING TO SEOUL!" Him and my mother screamed a bit too excitedly. Taemin being the pessimist he is, groaned. I kept my poker face on, but on the inside I was hyperventilating and jumping with joy. Finally I get to get out of this hell hole and move to one of the biggest cities in Korea where hopefully I can get a life with friends I can hangout with.

 

 

The following week I spent my time packing all my belongings. I could care less about the school work these teachers are assigning. I'm out and never coming back so PEACE OUT AS! Well, I didn't really say that to them, though I wanted to, but I can't afford another detention so I kept it to myself.

 

 

Finally, I get to move to a new place where I can start my life over. Everything seems to be going well for me, but one thing. If someone could get rid of my whiny annoying twin then my life is complete. I smirked as I hopping into the moving van.

 

"Lee Sumin don't think I don't know what you're thinking." I face palmed myself. I forgot we are twins so we have some kind of weird twin telepathy. FML!