CHAPTER 7 - Day One

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

CHAPTER 7

Awkward, that the exact word that can describe their situation now. They have been walk to Taeyeon house which is not too far from the park. They just walk side by side silently. Every step they take seem like forever. 

“Hmm… oppa, are you really wanted to stay in my house. Can’t you stay at any hotel or something like that?” asked Taeyeon.

“I am on my hide too and to be in public is not a good choice for both of us,” said GD.

“But, I never live with any man before,” said Taeyeon shyly.

“Of cause you never live with man, if you are I am not here with you and I am going to kill that man for sure before I come and find you,” said GD with a smile.

“My house is just a small house,” said Taeyeon still try to make a fact.

“I can just sleep at the sofa, I don’t mind at all as long as I am with you,” GD said.

“Actually the house has two bedrooms but I don’t know you will be here so it not ready for anyone to sleep.”

 “We can make it ready tomorrow, but now just let me sleep at the sofa. Don’t think too much,” GD said.

Taeyeon open the door and lead GD to her house. It really a small house but can give a warm welcome.

“Make yourself comfortable, I’ll go and make some tea,”

GD just nods his head and takes a sit at the sofa and watching Taeyeon making a drink at the small kitchen which is openly attach to the living room.

‘Ahh… This is how it feels looking at the girl you love making something for you in the kitchen’ GD said in his mind.

 Taeyeon give a cup of tea to GD. Both of them drink their tea in silent.

“How long are you going to stay here, oppa?” asked Taeyeon.

GD put down his cup on the table and say, “One month.” Taeyeon nods her head understand.

“Let me show the room. It just a small room,” said Taeyeon. She walks to the one of the closed door while GD followed her. It really is a small bedroom with nothing at all. “I'll bring the comforter,” said Taeyeon and walk to the other bedroom and bring back the comforter, cover and pillow. She automatically making a bed for GD. GD just watches she did that.

“You must be tired, just take some rest and I’ll be making us some dinner,” said Taeyeon.

Before Taeyeon walk away, GD holds her hand and say, “Thanks.” Taeyeon smile and just nods her head. GD look at the small room and smile slowly show in his face. He was so happy, cause he here with her.

Taeyeon don’t know what to feel, she feel happy inside but she also feel afraid. She tries not to smile happily but it was hard because she really cannot hold her butterfly feeling. She tries to recall what GD says but the only thing she remembers was the kiss. And it make she blush just by remember it. 

‘Taeyeon it just a kiss, you did that before. This is not your first kiss… hmm… but it difference. Yah… Yah… you have to focus on making a food.’  

At that time GD walk out with a towel on his hand and his toiletries.

“Taeyeon, where is the washroom,” he asked. Taeyeon point the direction of the washroom.

“What are you going to cook?” asked GD looking at the food scattered in the kitchen top which still not been cut off.

“Rice and some simple dished, is that ok?”

“I don’t mind at all, I can eat anything.” GD smile and start to walk to the washroom to clean himself.

After a while, GD walks out from the washroom with only towel covering his lower part of body. He takes some time to refresh himself by taking a bath. He looks at Taeyeon who busily cooking and slowly he stand beside Taeyeon and trying to look what in the cooking pot. Taeyeon was startle and when she seeing that GD just wearing towel, she automatically blushes. 

“It looks delicious,” said GD.

“Err… it will be cook any minutes now. You should wear something,” said Taeyeon try not look at GD. GD look at his body and laugh hard when he understand Taeyeon red face.

“Sorry, my bad,” he said and walk away to wear something with a laugh.

‘He has a perfect body, not to bulky but still it showing his manly figure. Opps… My mistake, of cause he have that manly figure, he was an athletic idols, everyone knows that. But how could he just walk without anything covers his body. And Taeyeon can you stop remember something like that. You don’t want to be call a ert.’

GD walk back but now he fully dress. He take a sit at the table in front of Taeyeon who already waiting him.

GD takes first bite and Taeyeon watching him waiting for his comment,

“How was it?” she asked. GD nods his head, “It quite good... no it perfect, if you keep feeding me this way, I have to go to gym to keep my body as it is.” Taeyeon was smile satisfied with her cook before she also takes a bite.

“Did you still have your morning sickness?” asked GD feel happy that Taeyeon have her appetite back to eat. Taeyeon shake her head, “I think it slowly gone now. My love for food also depend on what I want, sometime I can eat for more than two people combine together.”

“Just tell me what you want, I will find it for you,” said GD.

“Thank you,”

“These past months what did you do?” asked GD. He really wants to know what Taeyeon did all alone.

“I work,” said Taeyeon.

“What kind of work?”

“I am able to become teacher assistant,” said Taeyeon with a smile.

“You don’t have to go to work you know, I am more than able to support you,” said GD feel bad when hearing Taeyeon work.

“I am fine; I love to have something to kill my time. And I don’t know that you will find me here. So I just prepared for the worst,” explained Taeyeon. GD just sighed.

“When it was so hard to bear, just resign and do something that not really need you to use any physical strengths. I will put monthly money for you,” said GD.

“But oppa…”

GD grabs Taeyeon hand. “Please, let me do my part to support you and our son.”

Taeyeon sighed, she don’t want to be dependent to anyone. This past few months has teaches her to only depend on herself to survive.

“Let we not talking about this tonight,” said Taeyeon.

GD understands, he should make Taeyeon feel his existence first before accepting him as part of her life. He nods his head. They finish their diner and before Taeyeon collect all the dishes to wash, GD did it first.

“You already cook for me, let me do the dishes. I am expert on this task,” he said. Taeyeon smile and just let GD do the dishes.

“Oppa, I am getting off to sleep. Do you need anything before I go?” Taeyeon asked.

“No, just have a nice rest ok. Have a good sleep and goodnight,” said GD. Taeyeon nods her head and walk to her room.

 

That night GD try to sleep but his eyes seem so reluctant. He thinks he still has his jetlag. Slowly he walks out from his room to have a glass of water to cool him down. Maybe it can help him to have nice sleep. When he walks out, Taeyeon was sitting on the sofa with a glass of milk in her hand.

“Still awake?” asked GD.

“Oh oppa, did I wake you up?” said Taeyeon.

“No, I just can’t sleep. Maybe I still have a jetlag. How about you, have a problem with your sleep?” asked GD again.

“This few days, it is really hard for me to go to sleep. My tummy is start to stretching and it uncomfortable at night. My leg feel a little bit swollen too and it feel like my leg muscles is twitching every way ,” explain Taeyeon before she realize that she share her pregnancy problem with GD. GD move a coffee table to other side and take a sit at Taeyeon leg.  Taeyeon was startle when GD takes her foot and put it on his lap.

“What are you going to do?” asked Taeyeon.

“You said that your leg swollen and your muscles is twitching, I read it and it was good if someone can lend you a hand to give a small and relaxing massage,” explain GD starting to give a soothing massage on Taeyeon foot.

“You read it?” asked Taeyeon.

“Yes, I want to know how to help you. I want to be ready and prepared.”

“Thank you.”

“You should try to not in your foot whole day try to be less standing,” said GD. Taeyeon just nods her head.

“Oppa, anyone knows you are here with me?” asked Taeyeon. She has been thinking that over and over again, afraid if her hideout can be trace by others too.

“Nah, no one knows. My members know that I am going to be with you here, but they don’t know the exact place in UK where you are hiding. They just know that you are here in UK. But it same goes to your members; right. They know you are here in UK but they don’t know where your hiding place is,” said GD.

Taeyeon nods her head, “And oppa, what are you going to do here?” asked Taeyeon.

“Do you really want to know?” asked GD. Taeyeon nods her head.

“I want you to realize that I want to be with you, I want you to know and slowly to accept that I like you and I want you to understand that with my whole heart that I fall for you,” said GD now looking straight at Taeyeon who seem surprise with his confession.

“I don’t know what to say,” said Taeyeon with a blushed.

“Just say yes,” said GD.

“But, it must be a difficult for you and for me to be together. People will hate me, especially your fan. They will kill me,” said Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon, don’t you remember that you also have thousands of fans but you ignore them to have my son,” said GD.

“It difference, I love my baby more than I love my fan and…”

“I love you and my baby more than my fans too,” said GD cutting Taeyeon from finishing her talking.

“What? You… You …YOU LOVE ME?” she really shock with GD confession again.

“Yes, I love you and I am going to ask you to marrying me. I am going to propose to you … but still I have to create an event to do that but it look like you have spoilt my surprise,” said GD with a pout.

 

That pout look so childish and without concern Taeyeon burst on laugh.

 

“I am sorry; I should not laugh out loud but… I can’t help it. You look so cute; I forget that you can be this cute. I wish my son is cute like you too,” said Taeyeon continue with her laugh. GD share her laugh too, “Don’t worry; your wish will come true. Your son will cuter than me because he has his mother genes of laughing.” With that both of them keep laugh.

After a few minute happily laugh with their acts become lesser, Taeyeon suddenly saying something out of her hormones; popping from thin air, “Oppa, what perfumes that you wear?”

“Hmm… what? Why you asked?”

“Oh … I don’t know why I asked, but I like it. It weird but I like it,” said Taeyeon.

“It must be your hormones, wait I go and get it for you.” GD then walks to his room and bring back a bottle of his perfume. He gives it to Taeyeon.

“Thank you,” said Taeyeon. She than open the lid of the bottle and spray it in the air. She tries to take a deep breath to smell the perfume. She than shake her head trying to think something.

“I don’t think this is the smell I meant,” she said. Then she look at GD and with so much hesitated but at the end she go and smell GD. GD have a smile on his face trying his hard not to laugh but he find that was cute, “So, did I still smell nice?” He knows that Taeyeon like the perfume that already combine with his man's scent, not really the smell from the perfume alone.

Taeyeon nods her head and then shake her head and slowly nods her head again.

“Stupid hormones,” she said slowly. GD laugh, but still he take off his jumper and give it to Taeyeon.

“You need that to sooth you to sleep and it time for you to sleep too. You need rest more than anybody,” said GD. Taeyeon stands up and Gd followed her stand up too.

GD holds her hand, and kisses her on her forehead, “Next time you don’t have to sleep with my jumper, I will hold you into your sleep. But until that day come, I will wait patiently for you to accept me. Goodnight love.” Feeling embarrassed Taeyeon slowly saying her good night too and walks to her room with a smile holding GD jumper near to her nose.

With that, their first day being together is end with a smile on their face.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? Wait, it only day one….lol.

And welcome to new subscribers, hope you stay and love the story.

And for those who love this story, thank you. Also for those who leave behind some positive comments, really appreciate it and hope you guy always jot down more comments after this. And to those silent readers, hope one day you share your thinking openly…:)

AILYNN