SHOCK!!!!... DADDY IS HERE...

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

It was late in the evening when there a slightly movement from Minshik. His small hand starts to show some small movement. Then, slowly he opens his eyes ‘Mommy’ is the first word that he said.

Taeyeon who was holding Minshik other hand with her close eyes showing how she have been prayed all this time, open her eyes immediately hearing Minshik calling her in his listless condition.

“Baby,” she said, “Oppa, he wakes up,” she said loudly looking at GD.

“Doctor, doctor,…” GD runs outside the room calling for doctor. The other who waiting outside look at GD in the mix feeling either Minshik is wake up or Minshik choose to sleep.

After being examined by doctors, it was conform that Minshik is going to be back as a healthy boy. GD and Taeyeon was so happy hearing the news from the doctor and happy tears are the only thing that shows how much they feel gratitude toward the doctors.

The news have been shared with their friends and GD also asking them to spread news to everyone who come and help them when they in need.

 

It has been four days, Minshik now become more like healthy. Nothing can stop him from asking so many questions, and lucky his brothers are with him and they answered his questions as it was the right answered for each questions.

“Do you think Baymax come,” he asked holding Baymax in his hand a gift from fans.

“No,” answered Jageun.

“Why?” asked Minshik.

“I don’t know, maybe you are okay now,” said Jageun.

“But I want Baymax to come,” said Minshik.

“He too big to come,” said Changmin.

“And he not here, he with Hiro,” said Minhyuk.

“But I want Baymax to come,” said Minshik.

“You can’t,” said Minhyuk.

“Why?”

“Do you want someone take away your toys?” asked Minhyuk.

“No, no one can take my toys,” said Minshik.

“So you cannot have Baymax,”

“Why?”

“It Hiro toys,” said Changmin.

“How about power rangers, did they come?” point at the power rangers figure in Changmin hand.

“No,” said Jageun.

“Why?”

“They have to save the world,” answered Jageun.

“So no one come,” said Minshik.

“Mommy and Daddy come,” said Minhyuk.

“And Mommy and Daddy friends,” said Jageun.

“A lot of friends, they give you so many gifts,” said Changmin.

“What is that?” said Minshik point at one of a gift box that has a Robocar Poli wrapper.

Changmin pick the box and bring it to the bed for the brothers to look. They have been happily opening the gift from the time they walk in to Minshik room with GD. Then GD asked Taeyeon to take her time to go home and to change. After a while doctor called GD so GD told the boys to not leave the room while he go and see the doctor.

“DADDYYYY…….,” the boys shout as loud as they can make GD who on his way to Minshik room after seeing the doctor rush to the room. At the same time some of SJ members that are Heechul, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kangin also on their way to come and visit Minshik.

“What happened?” asked GD.

“Daddy…” said Jageun running toward GD while Minhyuk was hugging Minshik and Changmin look pale in his place holding the box.

GD can put the puzzle really clear just looking at Changmin.

“What happened?” said Donghae who also running after hearing the boys shout and seeing GD run to the room. GD give Jageun to Donghae, “Hold him and don’t let him seeing anything, and someone go to Minhyuk and Minshik and cover their eyes, don’t let them see anything,” said GD. Heechul and Eunhyuk run forward to Minhyuk and Minshik who in the bed. Doctor and nurses also come to Minshik room.

GD slowly goes to Changmin who look really shock and scared.

“Changmin, look at Daddy now, look at daddy,” said GD.

Changmin look at GD with a shock look which broken GD heart.

“Now give daddy the box ok, give daddy the box,” said GD and slowly take away the box from Changmin and immediately taken by Kangin. GD hugs Changmin and pick him up, “Daddy is here now, daddy is here,” said GD soothing the shock Changmin.

“You can cry, daddy is here, don’t be afraid, daddy is here,” said GD.

Kangin look inside the box and it was a baby bird toys with a red color all over the bird body that look like a blood and a small knife that struck the bird to die. Kangin inhale a deep breath and feel a rage boil up.

“They are too much!!” said Kangin.

 

 

--------------------------------

first part for a new chapter... sorry cut it here... will update the half part tomorrow.

 

"Loving someone is not that hard than to create a steady bond between human. Blood is thicker than water but bonding that created between father and sons is more than word can describe." - AILYNN. (If you understand I am creating a bond here..)

 

THANKS 

AILYNN