PLEASE SAVE HIM....

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE
Inside the plane, GD can see how nervous Taeyeon are sitting next to him. She keeps her hand together as sort of praying. GD hold her hand, and it make Taeyeon look at him. “He will be ok,” said GD. Taeyeon shakes her head, but GD nods his head although deep inside he also afraid if his prediction is not right but still he really hope Minshik be alright.
“He has allergic and I am afraid if he got allergic shock,” said Taeyeon with a tear.
“Doctor will look at him, don’t worry,” said GD. But once again Taeyeon shake her head.
“No oppa, Minshik is a special baby. He has Sickle Cell Anemia problem and he is AB-,” said Taeyeon.
“What is that?” asked GD. 
“We have to go there fast, we need to tell the doctor,” said Taeyeon in panic with tears flow down from her face.

 
GD brings out his phone and called Taeyang.
“Young-bae, how Minshik?” asked GD.
“We don’t know, doctor still examine him. But Jiyong, it don’t look good,” said Taeyang.
“Tell doctor that Minshik have this allegic shock and he also has Sickle Cell Anemia and he is AB-. I’ll be there in not more than hour,” said GD.
“Ok Jiyong, I’ll tell the doctor. It is Sickle cell anemia and AB-,” said Taeyang and rush to see a doctor with that info. Taeyang told one of the doctor who in charge on Minshik and Taeyang can see the change from the doctor face and start in rush told the other doctors in medical term. Then it became chaos and one of the doctor start shout at the nurses to call some other doctors and Taeyang was push away out from the scene by the nurse to clear the way. Taeyang became panic seeing the scene and afraid. What really happened to the boy? He said to himself.

 
“Oppa, what happened,” said Tiffany.
“I don’t know, but the doctor look panic when I told them what Jiyong asked me to tell to them,” said Taeyang.
At that time, Daesung come running toward them with Seohyun, Jessica, Yuri, Hyeyeon, Sunny, Dara and Boom. 
“Where the boys,” asked CL.
“They are not allowed to come here, so Yoona and Soo Young bring them back to Yoona place and they will look after the boys,” said Jessica.

 
“Excuse me, are you the boy parent,” asked the doctor to Taeyang.
“No I am not. They are still not here? But they are on their way,” said Taeyang.
“We need to talk to the parents however we will try to slow the effect of the shock first. Please let us know when the parent is here,” said the doctor. Taeyang nods his head. He brings out his phone and start calling GD.
“Jiyong, you need to come here as fast as you can,” said Taeyang.
“Ok, I know,” said GD and end the called.

 
“Sir, do you want me to contact the helicopter so that you can go directly to the hospital from the airport?” asked the plane captain to GD. GD nod his head, “Yes, please,” said GD.

 
It takes them less than 30 min to arrive at the hospital. They rush to where Minshik have been place and see the doctor who has been waiting for both of them. When they arrived they immediately see the doctor who in charge of Minshik.
“Doctor how my son,” said Jiyong.
“Is he your son?” asked the doctor. Of cause everyone knows who GD is and no one know he has a son.
“Yes he is, our son,” said GD who holding Taeyeon hand. Doctor looked at Taeyeon and once again he look shock but he keep it to himself.
“We already do the test to know if he really a Sickle cell anemia patient and now only waiting for the results, and lucky we manage to stop the Anaphylactic Shock. But if we have to do the blood transfusion, we have to wait a little bit longer because if what you said is true about him is AB-, we need to get the blood from the blood bank because I have been told that the stock of AB- in this hospital is not sufficient enough to do the blood transfusion,” explain the doctor.
“But we cannot wait, you know he cannot wait,” said Taeyeon at the doctor.
“I am sorry, we can’t do anything. We need to have enough blood to do the transfusion. We already contact other hospital asking them if they have the blood type in their stock,” said the doctor.
“Oppa, Minshik, he cannot wait,” said Taeyeon looking at GD with a tears. GD hugging Taeyeon to sooth her and look at the doctor; “Doctor, what is she meant by he cannot wait?” asked GD to the doctor.
“It Sickle cell anemia; It is a rare diseased although sometime it not that critical but because of the shock he got, the boy now became a critical patient. He needs to do the blood transfusion to survive,” explain the doctor.
“What if we give our blood to him,” said GD.
“Yes you can, it not we don’t have the blood bank in this hospital, it just he have rare blood type which is AB-. But seen you is his father sure one of you is similar to him, but still he need more than that, he need the blood transfusion until his blood became stable and back to normal,” said the doctor.  
“What if we call our friends to help,” said Taeyang come joint the discussion between GD and the doctor.
“We are glad if you manage to make people come and donate the blood,” said the doctor, “And if you do, we can do the blood transfusion procedure as fast as we can and the boy really needs that,” said the doctor.
“For that, we need the boy parent to sign this, It state here that we can do the procedure if you sign and give trust on us to save your boy,” said the doctor. GD takes the pen from the doctor and signs the paper. 
“Can we see him?” said Taeyeon.
“Yes you can, but only the parent, and in the small amount of time. I am sorry but he just come back from a shock, we don’t want any allergen that can bring back the shock,” said the doctor. GD nods his head and slowly looks at Taeyeon. He wipes Taeyeon tears and slowly he nods his head and drag Taeyeon to enter the room where Minshik is.

 
Taeyeon start crying in silent looking at Minshik who was pale and have so many wires attach to his small body. GD hugs her in his embrace and says nothing looking at Minshik. The boy who come and hugs him in the stage, the boy who called him daddy without hesitated, the one who want to eat elephant early in the morning, the one who want him to be his father is now lying on the bed which is too big for his small body. A tear slowly come out from his eyes. It is too hard to see that small body lying unconscious with only his small rhyme of his breathing showing he still there. Taeyeon grab Minshik small hand and kiss it. 

 
“Minshik, mommy is here,” she said, “Open your eyes now, mommy is here.” Taeyeon cry her heart out. ‘Please god, please make him open his eyes’ she pray in her heart.

 

 
“I don’t know that boy is in critical situation just by eating the cake,” said Taeyang. Yuri stands beside him and pat his arms.
“It not your fault Young-bae,” said CL.
“We just don’t know,” said Hyeyeon.
“We should start contact our friends, asking them to donate their blood for Minshik,” said Seohyun.
“Yup that right, asked anyone who have AB- type of blood,” said Daesung.

 
Then all of them start bring out their handphone and start making a call.

 
“TOP hyung, are you AB-,” said Daesung when he get TOP on phone. 
“Why?” asked TOP.
“Jiyong hyung son in hospital now and he need bloods, a lot of it and he need AB-,” said Daesung.
“What, how come he in hospital. Which one, and where Jiyong?” asked TOP.
“Jiyong hyung is here, so are you?” asked Daesung.
“No, I am not; I am positif type of blood. I will be there just tell me what hospital,” said TOP. Daesung give him the hospital address and end the call. He started to call other friends of his too asking the same question that he asked TOP.

 
“Why it is hard to find anyone who is negative type of blood,” said Sunny with frustrated.
“I already send to SM artist groups at line asking if anyone have AB- blood and if they can come and donate,” said Hyeyeon.  
“I think I want to send a tweet asking for anyone who can help,” said Tiffany.
“Yes, we can ask our fan,” said Seohyun.
“But what should we said, people will confuse to why we start asking people around,” said Yuri in sad voice.
“Just tell them, my son needs a blood,” said GD who just walked out from the room with Taeyeon.
“We can’t tell them that,” said Taeyeon. GD looked at Taeyeon and spin her body so that she can face him.

 
“Taeyeon, I don’t know what happened in the past. I don’t know why you left me and why you hiding from me. I also don’t know how I have so many sons but still you give them my name and make them as my son. This shows that you still love me. You still want me to be part of your life and part of the boy life. You never cheat on me and you keep your promise to hold my name. But now I found you, and I am not going to let you go. I love you. I love you from that night until now and I am still in love with you. No other girls can have my heart because it belongs to you. So, please let me be with you, let me be with the boys as their father. Please let people know about us, about our boys. I want people know about us so that we can be a family like other people,” said GD. “Please it for Minshik, we need to get that bloods,” he adds.  

 
Taeyeon then nods her head and hugging GD, “Please save our Minshik, oppa,” she said crying in GD embrace. GD looks at others; “Please spread the news that GD and Taeyeon seeking a blood donor for AB- type of blood for their son, they need it now, their son life is in the hand of the donor,” he said with a tear in his eyes, “We need the blood, please save him,” he adds slowly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update... I am in the middle of writing the half part of this. But I cannot wait to share it to you guys to read... I am sad every time I read this part and it happened for many time.. So I want to share the sadness of this part with everyone who loves this story.

And I am in the middle writing the whole part of this chapter.. please wait for my update.

And to my subscribers, I am sorry if I cannot respond to any of your comments but still I love it so much. You give me strength to keep writing. Thank you.