TO PROTECT HER...

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

..... SORRY, I JUST GOT TIME TO UPDATE THE STORY THIS WEEKEND. I HOPE I CAN UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS WEEK.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That night, GD brings Taeyeon out to a romantic dinner at a famous country Hotel at Loughborough. The hotel is set in 18-century English country house with a beautiful garden view. They arrive at the hotel and been showed to their bedroom.

“Oppa, when did you do this?” said Taeyeon when she enters the hotel room.

“We should go somewhere for our honeymoon,” he said.

“It beautiful,” said Taeyeon.

“I am glad you love it,” he said. He found that place by searching the internet. He makes a call early to the hotel and book for the romantic dinner and honeymoon suit for the night.

The hotel make it perfect, the bed is full with a rose petals and the perfume candle all over the room. The food is ready on the table with champagne.

“Do you want to eat now?” asked GD. Taeyeon nods her head. They have a romantic dinner and have a small talk. Then Taeyeon take her time to bath in the bath tub full with rose petal.

GD playing with his phone when Taeyeon finish taking her bath and walk in just with her bathrobe. GD smile and slowly get up from where he sit and bring along a glass of milk. They will not going to have a glass of champagne because it not good for the baby.

“I’ll go take a short shower, just make you feel comfortable,” he said and walk to the bathroom.

Taeyeon make herself comfortable lying on the bed. It is surely so comfortable because she fall to sleep in no time. When GD walk back to the room she already in deep sleep. GD smile and he slowly cover her with a comforter and take his time to sleep beside her. He put his hand under Taeyeon head slowly and brings her body to him. Taeyeon is so agreeable on her sleep because she snuggle more closers to GD in her sleep.

“I don’t know what will happen to me if I cannot found you. And now I don’t know how can I live without you,” whisper GD to a sleeping Taeyeon. He kisses her on her forehead.

 It is deep in the night when Taeyeon wake up from her sleep and found herself in GD embrace. Her robe is loose and she is almost . She wiggled a little to cover her body with the robe and it make GD wake up.

“Is something wrong?” asked GD.

“Nothing,” said Taeyeon but keeps trying to cover her body with the robe. GD grabs her hand and makes her stop.

“I don’t think cover it can make any difference,” said GD. He is totally wake up now and understands what Taeyeon want to do. Taeyeon blush with GD statement.

He leaned over and stared into her eyes, he found what he looking for, love and trust. It was all in her eyes. He start kissing her forehead, down to her eyes; he kiss both her eyes and slowly to the tip of her nose and then he found her lips. He starts with slow kiss but Taeyeon never let him to torture her so she show him the way she want him to kiss her. GD let her to lead the act until he think it time for him to joins her as one, he took over and make her cry with ecstasy. GD feels her tighten around him and he knows she is going to find her and when she did he rush his to fulfill his own . 

GD kept her in his arms when he rolled onto his back. She stretched out along his side and put her hand over his chest. 

“It felt so good when you did it with your lovely wife,” said GD.

“I am your wife now, I never dream that I will be someone wife and more of it your wife,” said Taeyeon with smile.

“I am thankful that you want to be my wife, Taeyeon,” said GD.

“I also thankful you don’t let me think twice about my decision oppa,” said Taeyeon.

 

It has been a weeks after their marriage. This time, GD keeps his marriage from his friends. He just pretends that he still in the process to make Taeyeon say ‘Yes’ in his Tweeter. The reason is only one, now he knows that his father will try to involve in his life due to Taeyeon existence. And he can guess why his father really wants to involve in his life now. His father needs him as the heir in his family tree or the title will pass down to his cousin. And due to some circumstance he by rules is the first son in fifth generation in Kwon old family. With that knowledge he also knew that his father will never let him marriage to anyone which is not in his rank of status. His father is so particular about how it must be easier if people be friend within their circle to establish the status quo. His mother is not in his father status quo is the reason why she been vanish in his father life. He is a one night mistake from his father when he young, drunken with his friend in the club and his mother has happened to be there too with her friend and he is the result of their condition.

“Oppa,” said Taeyeon knocking softly on his door. He was in the small room that he changed to be his small studio. He looks at Taeyeon who now is his wife.

“Can I come in?” Taeyeon asked. GD nods his head and standup to give Taeyeon his chair. Taeyeon take the chair, “What are you doing?” she asked looking at the scrabble words on the paper.

“Trying to make money,” answered GD with laugh. He was in the middle of trying his hard to write a lyric. Taeyeon just smile and, “I come to give you this oppa,” she said.

“What is this?” said GD taking a book from Taeyeon hand.

“It our Jageun books,” answered Taeyeon with a smile.

“Our Jageun,” said GD and start open the book.

“I leave you alone,” said Taeyeon try to walk out from the room.

“Nah, let look this together,” said GD grab Taeyeon hand and walk to living room. He took a sit on the sofa and asks Taeyeon to sit next to him.

It was a baby book, their baby books. It starting from his baby first scan picture and other scan picture after that. There are caption for each picture and some have note telling what happened and Taeyeon wish from the baby.  

“Thank you,” said GD.

“It not finish, I want you to write something for our Jageun too oppa. That why I give you that book,” explained Taeyeon.

“How about you?” asked GD.

“I have my own copy so this is for you to write. When our Jageun big enough, we can let him to read what we write to him,” said Taeyeon.

GD was touched by Taeyeon acted. He takes Taeyeon hand and kisses it.

“Thanks,” he said.

“Jageun ah, omma was so kind and beautiful. You must be a good boy, ok. I am going to be a good father for you and I am going to love your mom more,” said GD touching Taeyeon belly. Taeyeon was touch by the gesture and she so happy to be with this man and she feel she make a good decision to marrying him.

“Oppa,”

“Hmm,” answered GD looking at Taeyeon whiles his hand still touching softly at Taeyeon belly.

“I love you,”

 

GD was so happy hearing that word. That one word is everything for him.

“Thank you, Jagiya, I love you too, so much,” he said and he pull Taeyeon to him and he hug her.

Their romantic moment was then be disturbed by Taeyeon handphone. Taeyeon look at GD with a sorry look and run to their bedroom and took the phone. She looks at the caller and it from her officemate. She took the called and it about her work.

While Taeyeon on her phone, GD is looking at the baby book. He looks at the scan picture and he feels so proud. His baby is the one that make everything like a dream come true in his life. He fall in love with the woman which carrying his baby and he really love her not just because they have the baby but with the baby he know her and fall for her. He can’t imagine life without her now. He really hopes he can protect her and the baby.

Taeyeon walk out from bedroom when she seeing GD is still looking the baby book with smile. He looks so handsome and she cannot tell how her heart feels right now, it is tightened and she felt so emotion. She hopes this is not a dream but if it is, she will still be happy with these beautiful memories she have.

“Oppa,”

“Hmm..,” GD look at Taeyeon. She walks and takes a sit next to GD.

GD waits for Taeyeon to continue what she wants to say but nothing comes from her.

“What?” GD said softly.

“Nothing,” she said.

“Just say it,” said GD.

How can she say it out aloud that she wish he will always here with her when she knew that he must go back to Korea soon. She doesn’t want to hold into him but still as a woman and now as a wife she wants him to be here with her.

She shakes her head and gives him her sweet smile, “I am hungry,” she lied.

GD laugh and nods his head, “Do you want me to cook?” he said. Taeyeon nods her head although she knew GD doesn’t know how to cook.

“Okay, but I need you to assist me,” he said.

A couple minute later, a big pot of ramen is serving in front of Taeyeon. It hundred percent cook by GD although all the way assist by Taeyeon.

“How do you think?” said GD felt proud of himself. It not just a simple ramen cause he not only put the ramen in the boiling water but also he cut the vegetable and put an eggs into the pot too.

“It looks delicious,” said Taeyeon.

“Next time I’ll cook rice and it side dish for you,” he said. Taeyeon nods her head, “I am going to wait patiently for that time to come. Fighting oppa,” said Taeyeon with a smile.

“Thank you.” Both of them have their late supper eating the ramen. Taeyeon eat most of the ramen while GD watched her.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

“I think our baby love it. Maybe it because you cook it, oppa,” said Taeyeon.

“Do you think so?” asked GD.

“I don’t think so, I know it. Actually I am not really into ramen but I think I can finish the whole pot alone. It really delicious,” explain Taeyeon.

GD laughed hard because Taeyeon really eating the whole pot of ramen because his bowl is still full from the first scoop that he took from the pot.

 

That night, when they both in the bed ready to sleep, it becomes a routine for GD to massage Taeyeon leg because it starts to swallow a little bit. Taeyeon love it so much because it felt good.   

“Try not stand on your leg to much, okay,” he said. Taeyeon just nods her head. Then he takes his side of bed and brings Taeyeon to sleep in his embrace.

“If I am not here, please don’t work too hard. I want you to have enough rest,” whisper GD.

“I really wish I’ll always here with you,” he adds.

Taeyeon know that he really meant it, but she also knows that it impossible to do that.

“Let pretend that we are back to Korea now oppa,” said Taeyeon.

“Hmm, what?”

“Let pretend that both of us in Korea, and where you do think is the suitable place for me to hide?” said Taeyeon. GD understands what Taeyeon want to pretend and he start to follow Taeyeon dream.

“There is one place in Korea that is secluded from other people,” said GD.

“There is? Where?” asked Taeyeon.

“Jeju Island,” said GD. Taeyeon laugh.

“It not seclude at all. Everyone goes there for a holiday,” said Taeyeon.

“I know but maybe there are some place in that island that out from people,” said GD.

“Maybe a small island that doesn’t really know Idol and they only have an old people on that island,” he adds.

“It sound interesting,” said Taeyeon.

“It is sound interesting right,” said GD.

“I wish there is an island like that in Korea,” said Taeyeon.

“If there is, are you going to live there?” asked GD.

Taeyeon nods her head, “I want to be near you oppa, at least you can come a few days a weeks,” said Taeyeon.

“If that so, I hope we can find that island as soon as possible,” said GD. At that time, Taeyeon yawn showing her sleepy state.

“Sleep now, you look so tired,” said GD kissing Taeyeon forehead. Taeyeon snuggle more close into GD embrace. GD love the act, it show Taeyeon love to be in his embrace.

“I love you,” he said but there are no responded from Taeyeon because she already asleep.

 

Time is really fly fast when you don’t want it to move at all. Tomorrow GD will going back to Korea. He doesn’t want to leave Taeyeon behind but he doesn’t want to put her in the bad situation. But tonight is his last night so he just want to try to convince her to come back home with him. 

“I don’t want to leave you behind,” he said while hugging Taeyeon who in his embrace on their bed. He can feel Taeyeon nods her head understand GD feeling.

“I don’t want you to go too,” Taeyeon said.

“Will you come back home with me?” asked GD hopefully.

“I want too but I don’t think I can,” said Taeyeon.

“Why?”

“I am not strong enough to face the public,” answered Taeyeon.

“I’ll be there with you. I am not going to let you face it alone…. You don’t have to face it alone,” said GD.

“I am so afraid oppa. I don’t mind if they hate me. But I don’t think I want people hate my baby,”

“Don’t you trust me?” said GD.

“I trust you oppa, but I don’t trust myself,” said Taeyeon looking up to face GD. GD can see it in Taeyeon eyes. She was sincere in trusting him and he also can see how desperate she is to get hold her emotion. GD tightens his hug and nods his head.

“I love you so much, Taeyeon. I am not going to pressure you. You will come back to Korea when you are ready. I am going to wait for you,” said GD, “and I am going to be here with you when it time for our Jageun to meet the world, I promise. I will take months of holiday just to be here with you,” said GD looking at Taeyeon eyes. Slowly he put his lips on her and that night they make love and stay up until dawn just holding each other and whisper a love word and promises.

 

GD was busy with his works, making a new album for his group. He is in rush to finish everything because he going to take a holiday to be with Taeyeon. Two months and half have gone and only leave a couple of weeks to go. He called her every day on video call. He was so happy just to hear her voices and look at her on his phone.

“Hyung.” Taeyang walk into the studio with Daesung.

GD smile and just nods his head, "Are you two want to go somewhere?” he asked looking at both men who obviously in their good attire tonight.

“We are going to kidnapped you,” said Daesung and with that Taeyang and Daesung both grab his arm and make him standup and push him to walk.

GD laughed, “Why?” he said

“Just walk,” they said.

“Okay, okay, but I need to bring along my bag,” said GD.

Both man lose their hold on GD arms and wait for him to get his bag. Then GD just followed both man. They are heading to Seungri car and both Seungri and TOP already in the car.

“Hyung,” said GD to TOP. TOP smirk and asked him to go inside the car.

When everyone already inside the car; Seungri start his car and drive away from YG building.

“Where are we heading?” asked GD.

“Somewhere that make you forget about works,” said Taeyang.

“We are going to have some party tonight,” said Daesung.

“Oh no, we can’t. I promise not going to club anymore,” said GD.

“You promise?” asked TOP back.

“I promise to Taeyeon that I am not going to that kind of place,” explained GD.

“Why?”

“I don’t want her to feel bad,” said GD.

“Why she has to feel bad?” asked Taeyang.

“Club got so many girls, and I don’t want she think that I like to be with other girls while she alone there,” said GD.

Everyone doesn’t say a word. When GD returned back from UK, he doesn’t say any words regarding Taeyeon. When his group asked he just say, she is okay and everything is fine. They try to make him talk but it seem he keep it to himself. They see the ring in his finger but when they asked he just laugh and shake his head. They don’t know what that shake meant. Is he meant that ring is nothing or that shake mean he don’t want to talk about it? But tonight they are going to make him talk. They know he is going back to UK because he told them about it a few days ago.

“We are here,” said Daesung. GD looks at where the guys bring him. He smile, it not night club but a small restaurant where he and the boys always go when they want to have time for themself.

“It look so many people are here tonight. Do you guys think it ok to be here?” he asked when he see there are few cars park in front the restaurant.

“Don’t worry we already book the restaurant.”

They walk into the restaurant, and there he can see SNSD girls are waiting for them.

“What are they doing here?” he said but he still followed his group mate.

“They want to know about their sister, and they know you know about her. They miss her too, hyung,” explain Daesung. The girls all stand up when the boys arrive.  They give a small bow to welcome the boys. Then they take their sit and the boys also take their sit.

“Can we order the food now,” said Tiffany try to subdue the awkward. Everyone nods their head.  

They have a small conversation, talking about each member activities and when foods come they enjoy it. After the meal, it is time for a real talk that everyone waiting for; they look at GD.

“GD sunbae, we heard that you are going to see Taeyeon again,” said Jessica.

“Where did you hear that?” said GD with smile.

“You told us hyung, that you are going to take a month holiday in two week times,” Daesung said.

“So you told them,” said GD.

“They asked me, so I just told them the thruth,” defend Daesung.

“We want to know too, if you are going to be with Taeyeon shii or you have other plan,” said TOP.

GD sigh, “Yes, I am going to where she is,” he admitted.

“How was she?” asked Yoona.

“She is fine,” said GD.

“The baby?” asked Sunny.

“Both of them fine, maybe she a little bit tired because the baby is growing big in her tummy but still she is fine and healthy,” answered GD.

“What happened with both of you?” asked TOP.

“What do you meant hyung?” asked GD back cause he doesn’t understand what TOP is asking.

“I meant, you said that you are going to marrying her. Did you?” asked TOP. The girls look at GD expectant for the answered.

 GD don’t want to answered that question, he don’t meant to hide it from his friend but he want to protect her as much as he can. It doesn’t mean he don’t trust his group members but he afraid someone else will know and told his father about it. Some says; sometime walls have ears.  

“Hyung don’t you trust us?” asked Seungri.

GD sighed and then slowly he brings up his left hand and shows them his finger with the ring.

“I am sorry, but I just don’t want anyone know about it. I have to protect her cause she is everything for me now,” explained GD. Everyone shock at first then the girls start to look happy and his group members have smile on their face showing they are happy for him too.

“When?” asked Soo Young.

“Did she happy?” asked Sunny.

“We should be there when that happened,” said Yuri with teary eyes.

 “Why she doesn’t coming back with you?” asked Seohyun.

“She not ready,” said GD.

“I think people will understand, some of us already told the fan that we are dating. So people will understand if both of you together,” said Yoona.

“And most of the artist already know that both of you together,” said Jessica.

“She afraid if people hate the baby,” said GD.

“Most couple married after they have the baby too. So why she still have to hide?” said Tiffany.

“And why you want to hide your marriage too, hyung,” asked Taeyang.

“Like I said, to protect her,” said GD.

“From whom?” asked TOP, “Your family?” he adds. GD looks at TOP and nods his head.

“Did she know that you protect her from your family?” asked TOP again.

“No, but still she is my wife now. They cannot do anything to hurt her,” he said and that where he is wrong. At this moment, his father is already arrived at Taeyeon house knocking her house door.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

How was it? Did you like it? Please leave some comments...

 

AILYNN