LET GET MARRIED...SERIOUSLY

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

GD was alone at house, he already clean the house while Taeyeon goes to work. He is so happy, after last night Taeyeon is his. She agreed to be his wife. He has to discuss with her today, what she wants to do. If she wants to have a wedding ceremony, he will make that happened. If she wants to have her family or her friend to attend their wedding, he will make that happened. Money is nothing compared to Taeyeon happiness.

He lies down on the sofa and look at his phone. There are so many emails from his friends. He read it one by one and almost everyone are wishing him good luck. He opens his tweeter, and got so many replies from his friend too. Some was talking with each other about his intention and betting if he can make Taeyeon say YES or NOT.  

He was shock at first when some of Super Junior members also play with his tweet. Although some of them are his friends such as Kangin, Heechul and Yesung but he never asked them for help. But email he received from Kangin told him that they will help him too. He read all the comment and although some was harsh but he already decided that he is going to marrying Taeyeon and she already say YES. He never thought that Taeyeon is going to say ‘YES’ but she did and it was everything for him. He writes something in his status;

 

GUESS WHAT I DID AND IT YES….:)

 

It not taking too long before he got a response from everyone and guess what he also put his status as public ….

You did? (Seungri)

Seriously? (Kangin)

What did you do? (Taeyang)

He just bluffs. (TOP)

WOW!!! (CL)

Congratulation, although I don’t know what you did. Hahaha. (Heechul)

IT YES!!! (Yuri)

Seriously? (Daesung)

Yah Daesungi, I already said that. Pick your own word. (Kangin)

What word? (Yesung)

Any words accept that. (Kangin)

Seriously? (Heechul)

YAH MORON. (Kangin)

Are you guys fighting over words, seriously? What a waste. Kah kah kah… (TOP)

Seriously, get out from my wall. I never want to talk about words here, SERIOUSLY!!!! (GD)

Seriously?  I though we are. (Taeyang)

BOY, Seriously? (Sandara)

Hahaha… They seriously talking about words, don’t they? (Yoona)

Is today word is SERIOUSLY? Do I need to make a sentence to it? (CL)

You seriously should CL or else Kangin will sad. (Heechul)

YAH YAH…  Don’t listen to him CL, Seriously I am going to kill you Heechul. (Kangin)

Seriously I don’t care… (Heechul)

 

GD gives up. He knows his friends when they start to play it will never stop and everyone start use word SERIOUSLY in their sentence in his wall. But deep inside him, he glad he has his friends who understand him and without him asking, they lend their hand to help him.

 

Seriously … THANKS ALL. (GD)

Ouch, Our Jiyong seriously going to cry. (TOP)

SERIOUSLY, I bet he will. (Kangin)

Seriously how much are you going to bet? (Seungri)

 

And it on and on, and once again GD make reporters feel anxiety for his update. It a good scope of news but he is nowhere to be found.

 

When Taeyeon walk inside the house that afternoon, GD was in his room.

“What is this?” asked Taeyeon when there are so many boxes scatters on the floor.

“I am going to be here for a month, I should do something while you are work. So I decide to do what I am good at, create a song. A good song,” GD explained.

“But where are you going to sleep if you make this room your studio?” asked Taeyeon.

“With you,” he said. Taeyeon can feel her face become red.

“I have to take a bath, it hot here,” she said and walk away from there. GD was laugh, “You want me to join you?” he said teasing Taeyeon happily. Taeyeon just smile.

Taeyeon still cover with towel when GD walks into the bedroom. He takes a sit at the end of bed, and look at Taeyeon who try to cover her shock face.

“Let go out for a walk and then we go to the supermarket, I want to go buy something,” he said.

“Hmm…,” Taeyeon just nods her head trying hard to cover her blushing face. How could he just walk in here when she just in her towel? GD look at her face and know why she not answering his questions. He thinks that her “red like a tomato” face was so cute. How come she is still blush when he already saw everything beneath the towel? He has touched each part of her body. With his evil smile, GD standup and walked at Taeyeon and without hesitated hugs her who still in towel.

“Oppa,” said Taeyeon shocking trying to push GD away. GD is still holding Taeyeon waist although Taeyeon push his chest away from her.   

“You look so beautiful and I am glad that I am the only man that can see you wearing nothing, l were so lucky to have you. You are mine and I am yours,” he said. Taeyeon stop pushing GD and her hand just hang at GD chest.  GD looks at Taeyeon eyes and nods his head before he bend down and kissing Taeyeon in the lips.

Before she realize, they already on the bed with GD on top of her, still kissing her.

“Do you think we should postpone our walk and finish what we have here,” said GD with a grinning. Taeyeon shake her head.

“Really, do you want me to stop,” said GD who start nibble at Taeyeon ear lobe making Taeyeon moan. GD keep teasing Taeyeon with his kiss and touching until both of them distracted with the act and can’t holding back what have been start.

Minutes later, both of them still in the bed with Taeyeon in GD embrace.

“I don’t think I will get enough of you,” said GD kissing the top of Taeyeon head.

“Oppa, is it okay for you to be here?” asked Taeyeon slowly after the long silents. GD tight his embrace, “It is more than okay, I never feel this complete and you are the reason of it,” answered GD.

“I am afraid, what if people finding out that you are here?” asked Taeyeon.

“No one will know. Don’t worry.” Then it back to silent.

“Taeyeon is there something bothering you?” asked GD. He can feel that Taeyeon have something in her mind, something that hard for her to say.

“I miss Korea so much. My family, my member, and everything,” said Taeyeon slowly more like whispering. She never said that to anyone before, but by having GD now; she think she want to shared what she really feel deep inside in her heart.

“Do you want to go back to Korea with me? I don’t want to push you but I really hope you will always there by my side. I know I told you that I am okay with our situation now. I don’t want to be greedy and I am not going to make you uncomfortable. So whatever your decision is okay,” said GD.

Taeyeon shake her head, “I will be back when no one know and remember me,” she said. Something tightens her heart when she said it aloud. She miss everything what she had before but she still love what she have now. And she knows one day she will be back to Korea, but she don’t know when that one day will come.

“I’ll be there for you when you decide to come back to Korea, and I am the only one will know it and I am always remember you no matter what happened, cause I love you,” said GD in the soothing voice and tighten his embrace. Taeyeon feel comfort and it make her snuggle more on GD embrace.

“Taeyeon, let get married as soon as possible,” said GD.

“Hmm…,” Taeyeon push her head up to look at GD face.

“I want to marry you as soon as possible. Just between us. Make it true for both of us. And the most important thing is I want to call you mine as long as I live. And I want to hold you like this as your husband and forever it is,” GD explains.

“Tomorrow… I ..,” said Taeyeon but before she can finish her word, GD cut her by saying, “Good, tomorrow is good. There is a Chapel nearby, let get marry there.”

“Hah…,”

“Why? Do you have any place that you want to say your vow?” asked GD. Taeyeon look at him and start to laugh.

“Oppa, are you that eager to be marrying to me,” she said.

“Why? Don’t you want to marry me? Don’t you ever take it back? You promise to me last night that you are going to marry me,” GD said with a smile. Taeyeon keep laugh and it feel so good.

“But I don’t think I can wear any wedding dress with this big tummy,” said Taeyeon still with a laugh smile in her face.

“You are beautiful no matters what dress are you wearing. If you wearing a hospital dress, I still think that you are the most beautiful woman that I ever see. And this (GD touch Taeyeon tummy with caring) is the most beautiful part in you,” he said.

“Oh oppa, it is so sweet. Thank you,” said Taeyeon get her face up a little and give a peck at GD face.

“Taeyeon ah, I don’t think that is enough,” said GD push Taeyeon a little and bring back Taeyeon on her back while he get up and put his lips on her.

___________________________________________________________

The next day, they really go to the nearby chapel but it not because they are going to get marry there but, Taeyeon want to bring GD to meet a few person that she know. GD was wearing a simple white T-shirt and green jacket. He was waiting for Taeyeon who kick him from their bedroom to choose her own dress.

He was happily looking at his phone reading all the news about his missing and reading the sns from his friends. Then he open his email, he a little bit startle when his eyes caught an email from his father. He hate it so much but he can feel that something is not right with his father sending him an email although he knows his father secretary did write and send the email to him. He read the email out of his curiosity and he knows that he cannot ignore something like this which can be bad thing for Taeyeon and his baby. 

He was in rage when he read the email especially the last part of the email. How he wish he don’t have any blood relation with that man who he never once considered as his father.

He read it again;

Don’t think that I don’t know what you did, and I am not going to let you marrying her. If you do, you will regret it.