CHAPTER 6 - SORRY

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

Hi...

Thanks because Subscribe this story. Thanks for voting this story and of cause thanks for the comments. All this showed how much my story has captured your attention and love. Thanks you so much. And I hope one day, my silent readers will openly saying their love to this story.

AILYNN   

____________________________________________

 

“What do you meant you have a boy?” asked YG.

“Don’t bother, sir; he is not in his right mind. I think he is still not sober from his drink out last night,” said TOP taking GD phone from GD hand, put it on his pocket and pull GD while Taeyang helping pushing GD out from the studio.

“Seungri, Daesung you coming,” said TOP to both man. Both of them nods their head and with smile, they bow their head before saying their goodbye to other artists who attend the party.

“What?” said GD still has a smile on his face.

“Shooshh.. Shut up,” said TOP. HE looks around and decides, “We take him to his house. There is much safer than anyway to talk,” said TOP to Taeyang. Taeyang agreed and look at Seungri.

“What? Oh, yup … wait I go bring the car,” said Seungri running to the car park to bring the car to the front door where the other will wait for him.

 

At the studio, YG still look confuse by hearing GD shouting that saying he have a boy.

“Anyone knows what Jiyong meant?” asked YG to everyone in the studio.

“It must be her?” said Minzy.

“Yah, Minzy. Don’t say something you are not sure,” said CL.

“Who?”

“But Unnie, I don’t tell the story. I heard it,” said Minzy trying to defend herself.

“Girls, tell me who? Is that Taeyeon shii are you talking about?” asked YG.

“Y..” before Minzy say something, Sandara cover .

“It is just a rumors sir, Minzy believe something she read in the internet. This girl believes everything she read on the internet.

“Yes sir, we don’t know anything. Why don’t you asked Jiyong about it,” said Park Bom.

YG look at the girls and then he decide, “I will asked Jiyong about this, and Minzy, you should know that you should not believe what in the internet. Most of it not true.” He then walk out from the room and followed with the other artists.

“Sandara unnie can you lock the door,” asked CL. Sandara understand and she walk to the door, look outside to make sure before she lock the door. When the door is lock CL look at Minzy and, “Yah! Why you have to say that,” said CL with a roar.

“But it true, I heard it myself. She is pregnant,” said Minzy defending her acts.

“Who told you?” asked Sandara calmly.

“Does it matter who told me?” said Minzy giving a tantrum sitting at the seat with frown face.

“Yes it matter, and Minzy ahh.. I don’t understand why you hate her so much. I never see her doing something hateful to you or anyone of us. In fact, she one of unnie that I can call as my friend,” said CL.

Minzy feel guilty hearing CL saying that, “I heard it myself when I was in toilet,” she said.

“So is it you spread the news about her being pregnant?” asked Park Bom.

“No it not me, actually, someone else in that toilet with me,” said Minzy.

“Who?” asked Park Bom.

“Yura. She said to me that she want to tell the others and she promise to me, she only saying it to her group members and I don’t know how it spread,” explain Minzy.

“Who is Yura?” asked Sandara.

“Yura Girls’ Day,” said Minzy. Sandara, Park Bom and CL look at each other.

“Minzy, now tell me why you hate Taeyeon unnie so much?” asked CL.

“She broke GO oppa heart,” said Minzy.

“Who told you that story?” asked CL.

“Minah Girls’ Day,” said Minzy.

“And you believe it,” said Sandara. Minzy nods her head and, “I see it myself that GO oppa was hurt, it was after he broke up with Taeyeon.”

“Now, this past month, look at Jiyong oppa. He also hurt by that girl,” add Minzy.

“You know Minzy ahh... If not because of you, I think I am going to kill this Girl’s Day girl.”

“Minzy, I know you are good with GO oppa and that Girls’ Day group members. But you cannot blame someone if you don’t know the real story. You should not just listen to one side of story,” said Park BOM with sighed.

“But, Unnie..”

“Boomie was right Minzy, between Girls’ Day and SNSD; you should know that SNSD is never talk bad about other groups. And if you want to know what really happened to Taeyeon, you should at least asked someone who is near to her such as CL,” said Sandara.

Minzy look at CL and CL nods her head saying as she know about Taeyeon because she is in friend with her and other SNSD members.

“First, you should know that although Taeyeon unnie is the one who broke up with GO but it because GO betrayed Taeyeon when he going out with Minah. So the blame should go to GO not Taeyeon and when you say that GO is hurt it is because he want her back but she ignore it. And secondly yes she is pregnant; I know it from SNSD members although Taeyeon unnie don’t say anything and that the reason she is in hiding. No one, including her members knows where she is. And about Jiyong oppa, I don’t know how he involves with Taeyeon unnie. But one thing I know and I believe, Jiyong oppa is in love with Taeyeon unnie. The reason he is out of his mind and look like lost because she left him, maybe she don’t want Jiyong to take responsibility of her situation.”

Every one now look at Minzy who look like shock to what she heard.

“I feel sorry for what I did; I should not take for granted what my friends said. And I should believe what Mir told me to not trust them so much and he once told me that GO oppa is stupid because choosing the wrong girl and lost the right girl,” said Minzy slowly.

CL hug her as a sister should do, they know Minzy just want the good thing and care for someone who is close to her. But she is blindly believe what she want to believe is not a good trait she should have.

“Minzy, for whatever reasons, the thing you just told us; don’t ever said it to Jiyong or any SNSD members. If I cannot go and kill the member of GIRL’S DAY, one of them can do it,” said CL. Minzy nods her head.

“Did you think that Jiyong is the father of Taeyeon baby?” whisper Park Bom to the girls.

 

And at other part of YG building, GD don’t mind being push or pull by , he feel like he walking in the cloud. He was so happy hearing he will be a dad for a boy, it not like he don’t like girl but right now what is important that boy was his and Taeyeon. And the most important is she wants him to be part of the baby.

GD was in deep though trying to recall what she writes;

“APPA, GUESS WHAT I AM A BOY”. ‘APPA’, she used word APPA… it show that she want me to be appa for her baby, or my baby, or our baby… Should I call her, I should call her, but she never answered my call, hmm… I should say thank you and tell her that I love the news. Or should I buy her a present. I should buy her something. Oh I wonder what she look like, she must look so beautiful, but she always look beautiful,”

 

They arrived at GD house and settle down on his living room.

 “Hyung give back my phone, I should replied her massage. I don’t know why you have to take my phone,” said GD or more likely whining. He has been whining at TOP wanted his phone back inside the car but TOP ignore him. The problem is it took so long to arrive to this house. TOP stop the car to Taeyang house because Taeyang need to take something first, he don’t know why it so important for Taeyang to take that something. Didn’t they know that his news is more important now than the other thing? At last, they arrive to his house’

“Jiyong , before you do anything, calm yourself first. If not I am not going to give back your phone,” said TOP. GD just like a kid been scowl by a father, he make a face but he listened to TOP warn.

“Read this first, than you decide what to do,” said TOP passes the letter to GD. GD look at the letter and knows what it is.

“I thought I lost it.”

He opens the letter slowly,

 

Oppa,

Thank you for everything. The thing that you did to me this few weeks will be my one and only memories that I will share with our baby. I will promise that I will tell our baby how much his father love him, want to be with him and happy that he is his appa baby.

Oppa,

When you come saying you was happy I am carrying your baby, I was so touch. And when you asked me to stay beside you, I was so happy. And when you saying that you want to be with me and the baby, I am feel love.

But oppa,

We, you and I, I don’t know what is it. For me, us, only this baby the only connection we have. I don’t want you to stick with me and the baby because you have to. I don’t want you to be force into it. I know you said you want to be responsible and, oppa, I will never take away that responsible from you. I will always tell our baby who is his father and how much you love him. But oppa, for me, you don’t have force yourself to love me. I don’t want you to love me just because we have a baby together. Called me a selfish but I do want to be love by someone who really loves me. I know it impossible but I know my baby will love me who I am and it is enough for me to move on. So oppa, I am sorry; I can’t keep my promised to stay by your side. I have to go. I know I will hurt you, but if I am stay, it maybe will hurt us more.  

Oppa, please keep doing your best so that I can cherish you from afar …

 

Kim Tae Yeon….

 

 

 

TOP give GD back his phone, GD take it and look again at his baby picture. Then slowly he just put his phone into his pocket. He look at the letter once again and crumple it with tears in his eyes.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

It already a month after Taeyeon accidently sends the baby picture to GD. And from that day GD stop sending her any message. She accept it and telling herself to keep strong although that day, she really hope GD will replied her message. And start from that day, she lost her hope; hoping that one day GD will come and be by her side.

 

It a beautiful day today and Taeyeon was happily taking a walk at the park near her house. There are so many people have taking their time to spend at the park. Some bring their family for a picnic and some just lying on the grass with a book on their hand.

Taeyeon take a sit at one of vacate bench. She look around and a smile on her face watching a couple with a small baby around 1 year old. The baby just start to learn how to walk and his parent was happily guiding him. Then slowly her smile gone while holding her tummy,

“Miane, can you learn that from omma only,” tears slowly flow on her cheek.

“You don’t have too, if your omma let appa stay by her side,”

“Oppa!” 

 

==================================

1- sorry for making bad impression toward minzy

2- sorry because making Girls Day as a bad girls in this story...

 

SORRY FOR MAKING UP THE STORY .. (so dont think badly about them)..