GOOD BYE

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

Thanks for all the comments and subcriber. I am sorry cause I cant say thank you to each one. But believe me, I am so thankful for your supports....

 

AILYNN

*PS: The subscriber is 92, need 8 to make it 100, feel so happy.

 

______________________________

 

CHAPTER 4

 

Taeyeon keep crying in GD embrace but she is calmer now.

“Let me send you home,” said GD. Taeyeon just nod her head, push GD away and clear all her tear with tissue. GD standup and talk something to Seungri and Daesung. SJ members also heard what GD said to both man and they volunteer to help.  They nod their head and walk out from the room.

“I am going to send Taeyeon home,” said GD to SNSD girls. They nod their head in agreement. GD pull Taeyeon up and he look at her.

“Don’t cry too much, it will ruin your makeup,” said GD with a smile.

“Do I look ugly?” asked Taeyeon.

GD shake his head and kiss Taeyeon forehead, “You the most beautiful woman I ever meet, and I think my eyes is going to blind if I keep looking at you.” Taeyeon smile with GD compliment, “Thank you.”

“Let’s go, you need rest now,” said GD.

GD holds Taeyeon hand and walk out from there. Everyone look at them, and a whisper start to spread.

GD smiles because he wants it to happen. If people start talking about him and Taeyeon, the story about Taeyeon pregnancy will be forgotten. The reason only one, this is more believable than the others. BigBang members (Seungri and Daesung) and SJ members also help to make it more believable. It was conform by EXO members who seeing the couple at their waiting room early.

GD don’t care when reporter take their picture when he walk out from the club. He just walks through them. The reporter start asking them if they are couple and some asked if the stories are true about Taeyeon pregnancy. GD just pull Taeyeon and put her in the passenger seat before he walk to the driver side and drive his car out from there.

 

“Are you okay now?” asked GD.

“Why?” asked Taeyeon.

“Hmm… What?” asked GD.

“Why you let yourself been dragged in this scandal with me?” asked Taeyeon.

“What you mean by why?” asked GD.

“You should be a secret,” said Taeyeon, “and the baby also should be a secret,” she said with tears.

“But it not your fault,” said GD.

“It not your fault too, sunbaenim, and we agreed with that,” said Taeyeon.

“And I think we also agreed that you should call me oppa,” said GD with a smile.

“Now people will think badly about you, and the baby,” said Taeyeon.

“Why you just care what people will think about me, what about you?” asked GD. Taeyeon look outside the car, “It because I am a mother, I am going to be strong for my baby,” she said.

“Taeyeon shii, the baby is mine too. And I am going to take care of you and the baby. Are you not going to let me do it?” GD asked.

“Why?” asked Taeyeon.

“Do I need a reason to care someone who carrying my baby?” asked GD. Taeyeon shake her head.

“Don’t think too much, it not good for your health and the baby,” said GD.

“I am not going to let my baby being called a bastard,” said GD slowly. The word make Taeyeon feel sad and she also don’t want her baby to be called like that.

 

They arrived at SNSD house without saying anything.

“We are here?” said GD. Taeyeon just nod her head and out from the car. GD walks her to her house.

“Do you want to come in,” said Taeyeon when they arrive at SNSD front door. GD walks into the house. It is a big house. It should be, this is the famous SNSD house.

“Are you ok,” said GD looking at pale face of Taeyeon. Taeyeon nods her head, but her face shows difference story. She than run to the toilet and throw away everything she eat. GD followed her and pats her back. He feels sorry for Taeyeon.

“I am sorry,” he said when Taeyeon is finish. Taeyeon just smile. GD pulls her into his embrace. 

“You don’t have to do this yourself, I will be here with you,” said GD.

Taeyeon shake her head, “I am just tired,” said Taeyeon, “Don’t worry too much.”

“Where your room, I will wait until you sleep,” said GD. Taeyeon just nods her head. She doesn’t have enough energy to say anything. They walk side by side to Taeyeon room.

Taeyeon found something in her wardrobe and bring it to the toilet. Taeyeon want to change her dress to loose shirt for her to feel more comfortable. While she changing, GD looks around the room, Taeyeon study table, and looking at picture on the wall.

There is one picture which GD look with interest. It is the baby ultra-scan picture. He took it and tries to find which one is the baby.

Taeyeon back and directly go to her bed, she really is tired to care what GD is doing in her room. She lying down on her bed, and now have time to look at GD.

“Taeyeon shii, which one is our baby,” he asked. Bring the baby picture to Taeyeon. Taeyeon change her position from lying down to sitting up. She smile when she look at the picture, it was a beautiful smile. GD can feel something tighten his chest. Thanks to God, he is now sharing a baby with this beautiful girl. There no other words can describe how lucky he feels he is now.

 “This small like bean is our baby,” said Taeyeon. GD was so happy hearing Taeyeon saying ‘our baby’. He doesn’t know why but hearing it from Taeyeon makes him feel proud of himself although he knows he should feel guilt but no, that not what he feel now.

“How come this little fellow make his mother suffers too much,” he said with a smile.

“They say, if the mother is so sick in the early pregnancy, the baby got so much genetic from the father,” explain Taeyeon still holding the picture with love.

“Do you think so?” asked GD.

“If he a boy, I want him to look like his father,” said Taeyeon in the dreamy voice.

“And if it a girl, I want her to look like her mother,” said GD.

“Sunbae..”

“Oppa, Jiyong oppa,” said GD before Taeyeon can finish her words.

“Oppa… which one you prefer? Boy or Girl?” she asked.

“I don’t mind, I am going to love him or her,” answered GD.

“Me too,”

Then both of them silent, Taeyeon look at the picture while GD looks at her.

“Thanks for keeping the baby and let the baby grow in you,” said GD. Taeyeon just nods her head.

 

“Oppa,” GD smile hearing Taeyeon say the words.

“I want to give something back to you, can you open that drawer over there,”

“This one,” GD said when he goes to the drawer that Taeyeon point out. Taeyeon nod her head, “If you open it, you can see a music box in it, can you bring it to me,” Taeyeon said. GD found the box and gives it to Taeyeon. She opens the box and brings out the necklace.

“This is belong to you oppa,” said Taeyeon.

“Ahh this thing, I almost forgot about it,” said GD. GD takes it from Taeyeon. It is just a simple necklace with a beautiful locket.

 

“You know, I just bought it with no particular reason. I don’t have anyone to give this beautiful necklace. And I guess it find its own owner now,” said GD open the necklace clasp and he bring it to Taeyeon and put it on her neck.

“It looks beautiful on you,” he said. Taeyeon was speechless.

“Now take a good sleep. I will wait until you sleep before I go ok.” He kiss Taeyeon forehead before giving her a peck on the lips. But with just the inch away from each other face, GD put his lips once again on hers. This time, GD tastes her lips. He knows that she response to his kiss.

It a minute when the kiss is broke, and GD was satisfied with his kiss when he can see that Taeyeon is blushing.  

“Now, I think you should sleep. I am going to wait until you fall to sleep ok,” said GD. Taeyeon lying down and sleep on the side that will face to face with GD. GD grab her hand and hold it. It takes no time for Taeyeon to fall to sleep. GD looks at her sleeping face. He makes a promise to himself to take care of the girl who is peacefully sleeping in front of him. He will love this girl and he will never let her cries.

 

When the girls coming home, they saw GD shoes but he is no way to be found.

“Do you think he is with Taeyeon unnie sleep together in our room?” asked Yoona with a ert smile.

“Yah, it no way they did that,” said SooYoung. But still the girls slowly open the door and look inside the room. There he is sleep while holding Taeyeon hand. He must fall to sleep.

“Should we wake him up,” said Yoona.

“He look tired,” Sunny said.

“They look so sweet,” said Tiffany.

The whisper woke GD up from his sleep. He is a light sleep. GD looks around and he can see where the whisper came from. He smiles to the girls who peek at the door. He loose his hold on Taeyeon hand, give her a kiss on her forehead and a peck on lips before he walk to the door.

“Sorry, I told her I will leave when she is sleep. I don’t know when I fall to sleep myself,” said GD with sweet smile.

“It ok, sunbaenim,” said Jessica, “We just comeback from the party,” she adds.

“I have to go now,” he said and with that he give the girls bow and start to walk to the front door but he stop, “Thank you for let me know about the baby. I promise to take good care of her.”

 

The next day, the news about GD dating Taeyeon is spread like a wild fire. GD just smiles reading the news.

“When actually you guys start to date?” asked TOP.

“Yesterday,” answered GD. TOP just nods his head. That the reason why GD love this hyung. He is not noisy and easily accepts everything as long as the answered satisfied him.

“About the baby?” asked TOP.

“On the night at my house, end years’ party,” GD said.

“Conscious or unconscious?”

“Unconscious,” said GD with a smile.

“Lucky, you got a beautiful lady for that. Anyway, congratulation and good luck, you need it,” TOP said with a chuckle.

 “Thanks,”

At that time, his phone is ringing. He looks at the caller and pushes the end button.

“Who?”

“My father,” answered GD, TOP just nods his head understand. But the phone is ringing again. GD wants to end the phone, “Just answer it, listen what he want to say to you. Then it up to you to take it or not,” said TOP reasoning.

GD sighs and pick up the phone.

“Yes,” he answered.

“What is this about the news? Are you aware that I am not going to accept anyone that is nobody,” he roars.  

“So, I don’t asked you to accept anything cause I am not going to accept anything from you,” GD answered.

“You… how dare you talking to me like that. I am your father,” his father said.

“And I am not your son, as far as I remember I am your bastard,” GD said and push the end button.

His father is a conglomerate and a chaebol from birth. He never knew he have a father until her mother death and this man claim he is his father, and that is when he is 16 years old. He is then taken to his house and meets his other sibling. That is when he knows why his father comes to claim him. It because he the only son he has. The others two are girls. He got two sisters. Both of them love him. The elder love him as a younger brother and always taken care and on his side when his step mother used a harsh word to him and the little one love him and depend on him when she still a kid. That the time when his father start to teach him how to do business which he hates it so much and lucky to him, he is a kid star and already as a trainee at YG. Although his father hates it so much, he just doesn’t care because he doesn’t feel any attachment toward his father. And he was lucky because as a trainee he don’t have to stay at his father house. That is the reason why he really love Bigbang house, because it was an escape route from his father. 

That also a reason why he don’t want his baby become like him. Not knowing about his own father.

“What he want?” asked TOP.

“Control my life. I don’t know why he think that he can control my life, He can’t do that when I am 16 and now after 10 years did he think I will change,” GD said while shaking his head.

“You are his heir, of cause he wants to control your life,” said TOP.

“In his dream, I never want to be his heir or much better his son,” said GD. TOP just nods his head. He really understands why GD hates his father. His mother is leaving alone waiting and loving that man who never once love her mother. For that man, GD mother is a mistake.

 

---------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon was practicing her vocal when she got a massage from GD; (blue-GD, purple-Taeyeon)

 

Busy?

Can I call?

Practicing

Why?

Just

What?

How are you today?

I am getting used of it

Can we meet tonight?

 

Taeyeon think for a while before answered it but when she start to type her answered, GD beat her;

I miss you, so please can we meet tonight?

Taeyeon smile;

Ok, what time and where?

I pick you up, .. hmm at 7.

Ok.

So see you tonight. Wear warm cloth, maybe it cold tonight.

 

Taeyeon was looking at her wardrobe, thinking what she should wearing for meeting GD. He asked her to wearing warm clothes.

“Going somewhere?” asked Yoona.

“Jiyong oppa want to meet me tonight,” answered Taeyeon.

“For a date?” asked Yoona who was so enthusiastic.

“I don’t know if it a date or not, but he just saying he want to meet me,” explain Taeyeon with a smile.

“It a date,” said Yoona. So she starts helping Taeyeon looking a good.

“Whoaa… what happened here,” said Sooyoung when she walk in and found out the clothes is everywhere on beds.

“Unnies are going for a date, I am helping her,” explain Yoona.

“A date? Where?” asked Taeyeon.

“What you meant by where?” asked Yoona.

“You should know where are you going before you choose what to wear on a date,” explain Sooyoung.

“I don’t know, he just asked me to wear a warm cloth,” said Taeyeon.

“Hmm… just wear a casual entire than,” suggest Sooyoung picking some cloth on beds and try to matching it with the others.

At the end Taeyeon just wearing a white shirt with a white jacket and a legging jean. A black scarf on her neck and she bring along her black winter jacket. She wore a simple makeup and it just enough to make her beautiful.

 

GD has been waiting for her in his car and a smile was in his face looking at beautiful lady who just sit beside him. He takes Taeyeon winter jacket and put it at back seat and brings up in front a blanket for Taeyeon.  He is really a considerate gentleman. The gesture although is a small one still give some impact making Taeyeon feel fluster.

“You look glowing,” said GD.

Taeyeon make a face showing that she don’t believe it.

“I am not glowing but I am growing. My pant is shrinking and my body will be plum, I am going to lose my shape,” said Taeyeon. GD laughs. “Glowing or growing, you alway beautiful… ‘Beautiful girl.. ohh.. my beautiful girl’,” he sang Beast song, which make Taeyeon chuckle.

 

“Where you want to go? What do you want to eat? Just say it, I will drive you there,” said GD still with his killer smile.

“I don’t know, I still not crave for anything. Food makes me want to throw out,” said Taeyeon honestly.

“Hmm… what about something light for dinner, are you ok with western food?” asked GD.

“Let try it.” With that GD drive his car to their date destination.

It was at Sky Roses Garden. GD has book some table for tonight dinner. Although it still early, he just doesn’t care people look at them and take some picture. He hold Taeyeon hand while walking. Taeyeon feel shy until GD whispers something;

“Just act normal, I want people know that we are dating openly. So anything that come after this is not something that shocking the world,” he said. Taeyeon look at him with a new feeling. He really wants to be part of her and the baby.

“Thank you,” said Taeyeon. GD response with kissing Taeyeon hand which he hold.

 

It was a good diner although Taeyeon just eat a little of something. They talk about everything and anything. GD told her about the making of his previous album; less sleep and almost every night camping at YGE. Taeyeon told him that she love that album. When GD asked her about her time of practicing the ‘I Got the Boys’; the dance is so good. She told him about it is hard but still she love it. After diner, GD drives his car to his next destination; Seoul Forest. They walk hand in hand and just enjoy their walking at night.

“Taeyeon, I know you are going for a hide,” he starts the conversation. Taeyeon just nods her head.

“Do you have too?” asked GD.

“I have too; it was for my group members. And I already promise SM I will do that,” said Taeyeon.

“Can you just stay with me; I will take good care of you. We can get married,” said GD.

“It will be selfish of me, oppa. The girls need sometime for their career. I am not jeopardize their dream because of me,” she said it slowly. The burden that she have for her members is too big. She wants them to achieve their dream.

“Where are you going to hide?” asked GD.

“Somewhere in UK,”

“I will come and be with you there every time when I am free. We can be husband and wife who live apart. It normal now a day,” said GD.

“I don’t want to marry you in this situation oppa. I don’t want you do it because you have too,” said Taeyeon. GD stops their walking.

“Taeyeon shii, for me, this is not I have too situation. I want it to happened, and I want you to understand, I do it not for you or for me. I want to be part of you and our baby. Taeyeon, the baby need a father who love him, and you need a husband to love you too. I know I don’t know how to be a good husband or a good father but I want to try. I know how it feels when you grow up without a father when your father is still alive. I am not going to let that happen to my children,” said GD.

Taeyeon was shock hearing what GD said, “I never knew that.”

“No one know, accept YG and Bigbang members,” explain GD.

“I am sorry,” said Taeyeon. GD pulls her into his embrace and whisper in her ears, “I am sorry for making you cries, again. Let promise to stay with each other, although we are apart by the continent.” Taeyeon nods her head.

 

The next day, Taeyeon manager call her and told he to get ready because their CEO want to see her. Taeyeon feel bad about it, she knows what this is all about but she doesn’t know what she is going to go through. Her members give her encouragement and telling her that everything will be ok.

Taeyeon knock on LSM door and walk in when she has been told too. LSM look at Taeyeon, he sighed and asked her to sit.

“Tell me Taeyeon, who is the father of the baby?” he said. Taeyeon was too surprise to answer.

“You have to answer Taeyeon,” he adds.

“I am not going to mad at you, but I need to know the true. If the story is true that you are dating Jiyong, and I want you to tell me honestly if that baby of you also belong to him,” he said but this time Taeyeon can hear disappointment on it.

“Are you going to save him? He ruins you? He should take all the blame, because he is the reason you have to stop from being someone who has a bright future,” LSM said.

 “I know it was wrong for me, but if I will lose my best artist, I am going to make the one who make me lost it suffer too,” LSM said firmly. 

Taeyeon was feeling scare but she must do this alone. She doesn’t know that LSM who he think as a father will only think of himself. He doesn’t care about anyone. But Taeyeon don’t want to think bad about the man in front of her. She feels that he just mad at her.

“I told you already sir, I don’t know who is the father of my baby. And Jiyong oppa, he just a good friend who help when I am in trouble. And in time he just fall in love with me,” said Taeyeon with tear in her eyes. She will never bring GD down.

“So it true that both of you is dating now,” he said.

“Not really, he said he love me. But I don’t say anything to that,” said Taeyeon.

“Hmm… I will believe it if you are agreed to hide now. I will believe if you accept my condition,” said LSM.

“What the condition sir. I’ll do it,” Taeyeon said.

“I want you to leave next week, no contact to other SNSD members, and no contact to anyone in SM, and I just want you to fade away. I don’t want anything that happened to you will bring SNSD down. They have their dream to achieve and I don’t want because of you, all of them will be in trouble. I don’t mind their dating, but being pregnant is not in my list,” explain LSM. Taeyeon try to hold her tears from falling down.

“However, I am not that bad. I will let you have your goodbye stage. So next week, you will have your final stage and after that you will be directly went to the airport and go where ever you want to go for hiding. I hope you will hide properly because I don’t want to get a bad name. And one more thing, if you read some bad thing that we will say about you, you have to bear it. It is for SM and SNSD.”

“I understand sir, but can you not telling them that I am pregnant. You can blame me on anything or you can say that I am quit because I am selfish but can you please help me to keep my condition as a secret, I beg to you sir. I will do everything you asked me too, but please can you keep that one thing as a secret,” said Taeyeon with her tears. 

LSM feel bad looking at the girl in front of him. He may sound bad but he just thinks what the best is for his company and for SNSD. He nods his head agreed to keep that one secret.

“What we are saying here and what you are going to do next week, don’t say it to anyone. I don’t want they know about it. I want you just leave,” said LSM with sighed.

Taeyeon understand and she walks out from LSM room. She drive her car to the seclude area to calm herself and to think what she going to do. She will keep her promise to LSM to leave without a trace. She knows it hard but she also doesn’t want to bring down anyone with her. She love SNSD, she love her members who is like her own sisters. She takes a deep breath and saying, “Taeyeon, you are a strong girl, you can do it. Do it for your baby,” she said holding his tummy. Tears keep falling down and she let it. This is her last tears and she will be a strong woman after this.

 

GD is so happy, he in a very good mood when he gets a call from YG. He knocks on his door before walk in. YG was waiting him while watching his ipad on his lap.

“You and Taeyeon?” asked YG. GD just nods his head with a big smile.

“How?” asked YG.

“Just happened,” answered GD.

“Congratulation, but I hope you know the line. Don’t show it out too much,” said YG with a father smile.

“Thanks sir, I know.”

 

A week has past and this is it, the last day for Taeyeon as a singer and as an artist. She has been thinking it all week and she also has been successful hiding it from her members. Her conditions make it easier for her to cover it up.

 

That week, she wants to make as much memory she can with her sisters.

 “Girls… I think I want to have a barbeque tonight,” Taeyeon said in their van after they finish their training.

“Now?” asked Tiffany.

“Please, I think I can’t wait it tomorrow,” Taeyeon beg.

“Hmm… let go to the barbeque shop,” said Jessica.

“No, I want to have it at our house,” said Taeyeon. “Let buy some meet and anything at the market and we have a barbeque party tonight,” she adds with a happy face. Only god know what she feel now.

So that night they have their own barbeque party, Taeyeon try to hold her tears watching her sisters joking, playing with each other.

“Taeyeon why you crying,” asked Jessica.

“Oh I just too happy to have you girls,”

“Come on Taeng, we will always be with you,” Tiffany said hugging Taeyeon.

“It just my hormone, I am easier to cry this day,” said Taeyeon.

The next day, she asked them to join her to go shopping. She asked her manager for the permission. Her manager who knows what going on, understand what Taeyeon want and he also feel sad after knowing what going to happened to Taeyeon. His understanding make his reschedule all the girls’ activities so that they can have at least a week to be together and have some good memory to keep.

 

She also receives a call from GD, almost every day. Asking how she was and what she doing. She loves it and feels sad because she can’t have that. So she wants to keep everything what she has now as a good memory.

 

For her last stage, she wants to sing some particular song to show how she feels. Seen this is the last stage for Taeyeon which nobody knows, LSM told the media that this concert is for SNSD’s fans and hope SNSD’s fans will come and show their support. The concert will be held at the close stadium in Seoul and SNSD members got some ticket to give to their friends to come and support them. Taeyeon want to give her ticket to her parents and BigBang. Unfortunately her parents cannot make it, but it ok for Taeyeon because she already told her situation to them that she will quit as a singer maybe for couples of years and want to concentrate on her study.  Her parents like the ideas of her continue her study so much so they accept her decision.

Before the show start, Bigbang come and meet them at the back stage;

“You make it,” said Taeyeon to GD who come and give her a hug.

“Of cause, I want to see my girl in stage,” said GD. He gives something to Taeyeon.

“What is this?”

“It a present, open it,” he said. Everyone knows what it is. It is a small box that everyone recognizes.  Taeyeon open it and there it is a beautiful ring with a crafted dragon with diamond. 

 

“With that, you will hold my heart. Forever,” he said and takes the ring out and put it on Taeyeon ring finger. The other SNSD members were touch with what GD is doing to their unnie.

Taeyeon was speechless once again; she doesn’t have any word to say only a tears show her feeling.

“It a couple ring,” GD said showing his finger.

“Thank you,” said Taeyeon.

GD shake his head, “Thank You.”

 

The show starts with SNSD performance, after that one by one they sing as a solo or duet. Now, it is   Taeyeon time to sing. With this two song it is to show it is the end of the concert. While she sing it she look at where GD is sitting, making it so obvious for her fan to notice, but for her it the only way for her to tell him how she feel. (YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND.... seriously it will touch you.)

 

(This video is belong to kim taeyeon and I hope she dont mind. SO all credit goes to her for the video.)

(And for This video it is belong to masyngyi2 and I hope s(he) dont mind. SO all credit goes to her/him for the video.)

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

Seriously, I feel so touch with Taeyeon voice. She is so good...:)

 

PLS leave some comments...:)