HIS HYUNGS ARE HERE NOW...

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE
GD walk out from the room and looking at the tired face of his friends who patiently waiting together for Minshik to comeback. Taeyeon parents also come to the hospital and now looking at Taeyeon father, GD can only sighed. TOP and Taeyang stand up and walk to GD when they see GD. 
“How was he?” asked TOP. GD just shakes his head and sighed. Taeyang pat GD shoulder to show his support.
“He should wakeup by now, but it look like he want to sleep more,” said GD tries his hard not to cry.
“He will make it Oppa,” said CL.
“I know he will make it, I know he will,” said GD.
“Can one of you accompany my wife, she need that more than anyone. Although her mother was with her but still if one of you there too maybe she can be strong. I can’t bear seeing her like that. I need to get fresh air and stand strong beside her,” said GD.
All SNSD members who was there stand up, there looking at each other and at the end, Jessica walk inside the room to be with Taeyeon.

 
 “I don’t mean to put all of you in difficult situation so it okay if you guys want to go home and maybe comeback later. I don’t know when my son will wake up,” said GD which at the end cannot hold his tear and it roll down to his face. 
Donghae, stand up and give GD a brotherly hug. “We will be here for him when he wakeup, as you said he will wake up,” he said and loose the hug. 
“Thank you,” said GD.
“Let me accompany you to get some fresh air,” said TOP. GD just nods without saying anything and walk away. 
He just walks through the lobby and to the front door of Hospital directly to the near garden. GD walks and takes a sit at the nearest bench and put his hand together and close his eyes; pray for his son. The way he look that so gloomy told everyone not to disturb him without he saying anything. The reporters seem stuck on their feet just looking at GD although their cameras keep rolling on taking every view of his features.
“Please leave him alone, he need time to be alone in this critical situation. Please have some pity here,” said Nichkhun. He, Yonghwa and Daesung has followed TOP and GD because they just remember the full packs of reporters are waiting for GD. 
“Please, be considerate toward him,” said Yonghwa bowing to the reporters. The some of the reporters understand and nods their head and just take picture of GD from where they stand. Some who was too selfish look like don’t bother what Nichkhun and Yonghwa are asking.
But before they want to move, other reporters hold them and told them, we are reporters but also a human. With that all the reporters keep their distance from GD and let him have his own time in the bench. From afar, everyone can see that GD is crying and now everyone can feel his sadness. TOP who sit next to him just sit still doing nothing to comfort GD.
“How was his son?” asked one of the reporters. Nichkhun and Yonghwa just shake their head, “Please pray for him,” said Daesung.

 
The acted have been recorded and been send to the media and have been played on TV. Everyone can see how sad the situations are by just looking at the distress GD is. It been played again and again on difference channel on TV. The sentiment that media playing right now is asking people to pray for the boy. The media will not going to against the flow of artists, without artists there are nothing for media. 
So, now it not the time for anti-fan to being rude to the couple, it not the time to be self-center when the one you been idolize all this time in pain, crying alone praying his heart so that the person that important to him is back to normal. People start seeing difference GD and it was a sad feeling.   

 
The TV have capture GD movement, from his taking a sit, put his hand together and pray with his close eyes, and his body shaking with crying in silent. If you familiar with a drama scene you will know how man crying in silent but this is not drama, this is much worse than that. This is real life, a man is crying because of his son. It really hurt to see those pictures and it really hurt to feel it. That what GD going through. He put down his mask; strong mask that he wear in front of Taeyeon, but now he pour it out without care the whole worlds look at it. Because he never bothers to care that everyone was watching him now. 

 
It takes him a couple of minute to settle down. Then he wipes his tear and takes a deep breath. He stands up and slowly walks back inside the hospital to be with his wife, to stand strong beside her.

 
“Baby, mommy is here. You can wake up now, don’t you miss mommy,” said Taeyeon to the unconscious Minshik. She slowly touching Minshik faces and kisses him. 
“Your brothers is waiting for you to play with them, you are their baby brother. Minhyuk hyung will sad if you are not with him. Changmin hyung will mad if you not coming too, and Jageun hyung will not want to play too if you not there with them. You know how your hyung love you so much. Daddy is here too, he want to play with you and your hyungs. Please come back to us, mommy miss you so much,” said Taeyeon with tears.

 
“Taeng,” said GD patting Taeyeon shoulder and take a sit next to Taeyeon.
“Doctor want us to talk with him, giving him courage to stay with us. And I am going to make him want to stay with us,” said Taeyeon nodding her head to emphasis what doctor said.  
 “Yes we will do that, we will make him want to stay with us,” said GD.

 
It already 24 hours after the shock and Minshik still not wake up. The doctors take close look on him but he is stable only he not wakes up from his sleep. Doctor already did the internal test all over Minshik body and they have stop all probability which can damage his inner body but the boy seem struggle to live on. He seems reluctant to wake up from his sleep.  

 
Some of GD and Taeyeon friends are already going back to their house and promise to come back later. Taeyeon parents are also already going back to their house leaving Taeyeon and GD to look at their son.

 
“He will wake up to be his hyung,” said Taeyeon.
“I believe he will want to be with his hyung. He knows they love him, and he love them too,” said GD.
“Minhyuk will be sad, he is their big brother. He looks after his brother and will do anything for them. He and Minshik is real brother. I remember when I took both of them to be my sons. He was always afraid if anything happened to Minshik. Minshik is only 2 years old at that time. He don’t really care if he been love but he want Minshik have all the love. But later when I show him that I love him unconditionally the same love that I give to Minshik, he start to open his heart to accept me as his mother. And from that moment he not only care for Minshik but been broad out for Changmin and Jageun too. He always takes all the blame for what his brother did. He act like what big brother should acted.”

 
“Changmin … he is charming boy. He does anything with his fist. He is strong among the brother. The only person he afraid is Minhyuk. He will obey anything his brother said. But as Minhyuk is lovely boy, he love Changmin too much to put himself in front of Changmin as an acted of defending him when anything happened. Changmin love Minshik and do anything for him. I remember when Minshik throw tantrum because of his toy broken, Changmin give himself to be blame although the toys is already broken because it was drop from the rack. He did that so that Minshik will feel much better.”

 
“Jageun, he just liked you, oppa. He is too creative for his own good. He is the master mind for all the mischief the brothers make. Changmin will make it happened and Minhyuk will take the blame.” said Taeyeon with a smile.
“But Jageun have so much respect toward Minhyuk and Changmin. He loves them as brother should be. And he knows they are not his real brother because Minhyuk and Changmin was old enough when I adopt them. But still Jageun look up at his brother and love them so much. Jageun love Minshik as his youngest brother. He just like Minhyuk and Changmin, will do anything for Minshik. They will never left him behind and always bring him in their mischief. Although they know that Minshik will never keep their secret too long. Not because he is not been trust but he just a baby. They always said, Minshik is their baby and still their baby for them to take care.”
“So how can I let Minshik stay sleep oppa, he must wake up now so that he can be his brother baby for them to take care. He will be the one who come to me to tell me what his brother doing and he will be the one who acted cute for me not to mad at his brothers,” said taeyeon with tear looking at GD. GD hugging his wife to sooth her. Listening Taeyeon telling about his sons and their personalities make him want to be with his son. Make him pray so hard for Minshik to open his eyes now and give him a smile that he sees yesterday. 

 
The next day, the VIP’s start coming to hospital holding a flash card saying that they support the couple and pray for GD son to recover. Some are SONE fan who holding the similar card but with Taeyeon name on it. Hospital management than asking them politely to stand a little bit far from hospital because the hospital needs some space for a patient to come and go. The VIP’s and SONE understand and been so cooperate with hospital and make a camp a little bit afar from hospital. This is the fans who sympathized with the couple and feel touch by watching GD sadness in TV the day before. They bring all kind of toys, balloon and gift for GD and Taeyeon son.

 
At that time, Yoona come with his husband Seung Gi, bring with them three boys. The boys look so handsome and clueless to their surroundings. The reporters don’t leave the opportunity to catch some glance of the boys. Yoona then holding one of the small boy among the three while Seung Gi holding the other two boys hands. Reporters know the boys are not Yoona and Seung Gi because the couple only has a daughter.

 
“Mummy,” said Jageun when he sees Taeyeon who wait outside of Minshik room with GD. He runs to give a hug to his mother followed by Changmin and Minhyuk. There are tears in their eyes. Taeyeon was in her knee and give them a hugs and once again the boys start to cry inside their mother embrace.

 
“Minshik is sick, he ate a cake,” said Jageun.
“We already told him not too,” said Changmin.
“We are sorry mom,” said Minhyuk.
Taeyeon smile hearing her son’s confession. “Shhh… It not your fault, Minshik is okay now. He just needs a sleep. And now let me have a kiss,” said Taeyeon scoop Jageun face and give him a kiss, then do the same at Changmin and then at Minhyuk. 

 
“Now, boys don’t cry. Boys should be strong right?” said Taeyeon. The boys nod their head and start to wipe off a tear on their face. But it not that easy, the tear seem can’t stop especially from Jageun. GD who standing beside Taeyeon all this time, pick Jageun up into his arm and sooth him.
“Jageunie, don’t cry, Minshik is okay now, he just sleep inside that room,” said GD. Taeyeon cannot hold her tears and start to cry again.

 
Jageun look at Taeyeon who crying and immediate stop crying. He then pull Taeyeon toward him and hug her too.
“I am not crying anymore mommy,” he said.
At the same time Minhyuk and Changmin come and hugging Taeyeon waist. 
“Don’t cry mommy,” said Changmin.
“Don’t cry mommy,” repeat Minhyuk. GD put Jageun down, and patting his head. He then look at crying Taeyeon and then cupping Taeyeon face with both of his hand, “His hyung is here now, he will make it, so don’t cry,” he said. And with that he pulled her into his embrace and let Taeyeon hide her face in his chest and cry out her heart. 

 
The moment between GD and Taeyeon and their boys watching by so many eyes, some of the SNSD girls have tears in their eyes. They have come early in the morning to be with the couple. The Big Bang members are also there. It is a beautiful scene with a sad feeling. 

 

---------------------------------

I know I just update yesterday, but now I have a little bit free time, so I don’t like to make you wait too long.

But sorry if it sad chapter again..

Thanks for the readers, thanks for the comments, thanks for the new subscribers, and thanks for the vote.

I know I never asked anyone to subscribe my story the reason I never put subscriber only. It is because I want everyone to read my story and if it worth for your time I really hope you be one of my subscriber. And Thanks for doing so.

AILYNN.