RUSH INTO THE WEDDING?

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

GD push aside the threaten he got from his father when Taeyeon walk to him with beautiful smile, and he knows that he will not care what people will say, this woman is his life now. She is everything for him now and the future. He will die protecting both of them, Taeyeon and the baby.

GD close his eyes with his hand when Taeyeon walk near him, “Oppa, what happened?” asked Taeyeon concern.

“My eyes, it hurt,” said GD.

“What? let me have a look,” said Taeyeon sit on her knees in front of GD trying to look at GD eyes. Her hand is touching GD hand which still covering his eyes. She really look concern with GD suddenly acts. Less she knows that GD is trying to cover his smile.

“Maybe something caught in your eyes, oppa,” said Taeyeon try to blow whatever that caught in GD eyes.

“Taeyeonie, it was you who caught in my eyes. You are so bright it hurt my eyes,” GD said and kiss on Taeyeon lips.

Taeyeon who now knows that she has been tricked pushed GD and give a small slap on his arm which make GD laugh out. She makes a face showing her aegyo for being trick which make GD laugh become harder.

“Aigoo, so cute,” said GD pinched Taeyeon cheek.

“Yah oppa, it hurt,” said Taeyeon.

“Sorry, but you look so cute. I can’t help myself,” said GD. Taeyeon stand up and pretend that she is still hurt by the trick and start leaving GD. GD followed and hug her from behind and slowly whisper, “Sorry, did I hurt your feeling. I love you.” Taeyeon touch GD hand which snake on her waist and with smile, “Thank you, for loving me. I love you too.”

 

A few minutes later, they arrive at the shopping complex because Taeyeon said she want to buy something before they go to the place that she wants to show to GD. They walk to the children department and Taeyeon start putting something in the trolley with toys.

“Why you buy so many toys,” said GD who pushing the trolley.

“It a secrets,” said Taeyeon. GD smiled with the answered and not pushed the question anymore.

“Oppa, do you think boys will love this or do you think they will love this one,” asked Taeyeon showing the action figure on her right hand and the robot on her left hand.

“I think they love both,” answered GD.

“What about you, which one you like,” asked Taeyeon.

“Me? I love this one,” said GD showing the Gundam model kits box.

“What it is?” asked Taeyeon take the box from GD hand to look at it and shake the box to know what it is, “Do you have to build the robot yourself?” she asked. GD nods his head.

“Do you think they will love it too?” asked Taeyeon again.

“I don’t know, not everyone love this kind of toys. How about just buy a car toys. Every boys love car,” said GD.

“They are? Hmm ... Let just buy cars toys then.”

“How about buy them all; robot, car and that action figure. Maybe some will love robots, some maybe love car so they can choose which one they like,” suggest GD. Taeyeon nods her head showing her agree with the suggestion.

Both of them are happily choosing the toys. GD also chooses a couple of Gundam model kit for himself.

 “Taeyeon ahh, do you think that our Jag-eun will love this too,” he asked showing the box of Gundam toy that he chooses.

“He is your son; I know he will be just like you. So I think he will love that kind of toys too,” Taeyeon said with a smile.

“I am going to buy him a lot of this,” said GD.

“Oh you will not, you will spoil him oppa,” said Taeyeon.

“But, I want him to like what I like,” said GD.

“He will like what you like oppa,” said Taeyeon.

“Do you think so?” asked GD, and Taeyeon just nods her head making GD smile happily.

 

Then at the same place there is baby corner, GD walk to that corner pulling Taeyeon along.

“Let buy something to our Jag-eun too,” said GD.

“It too early, I am only 23 weeks,” said Taeyeon.

“23 weeks? How many months is that?” asked GD.

Taeyeon laugh, “I am just starting my 6 months pregnancy oppa, and I think it too early to buy baby thing,” explain Taeyeon.

“So when should we start buying baby thing?” asked GD.

“When I am 8 month’s pregnancy, or maybe at the end of my pregnancy,” said Taeyeon.

“No… no… I think we should buy it now. How can you go around shopping when at that time you need more rest,” said GD.

“Oppa, I read pregnancy book; it telling me that I cannot just rest at the end of my pregnancy, I should walk around for easier baby delivery,” explain Taeyeon.

“Can we just buy some today and then later we can buy more,” plead GD with aegyo face. Taeyeon at the end just nods her head agreed.

With just that one nods, GD put baby toys baby cloths, boots and socks in the trolley. He pick as many as he can because he love everything and he want to buy everything.

“Oppa, this is too much,” said Taeyeon with a laugh. GD push the trolley ignoring Taeyeon complain to the casher. He paid everything.

 

Then they go to the place that Taeyeon want to show to GD. It is a small old chapel.

“Oppa, this is the place that I always spend when I have my free time,” said Taeyeon.

“It a foster house,” said GD when he look few children playing around the small yard in front the building next to the old chapel. Taeyeon nods her head.

“They are cute,” add Taeyeon. Before Taeyeon can pick up the gift boxes GD already take out the boxes from the car.

Taeyeon introduce GD with Mrs Monica Huber, the owner of the foster house. Monica Huber is 56 years old woman who start open this foster house when her husband past away 10 years ago and when she give her company which is involved in published, selling and distributed the book to her only son. Easy to say she is a rich lady who now just keeps doing her work as a children writer and a foster mother in this foster house.

Mrs Monica Huber was happy meeting GD and feel happy for Taeyeon cause now she know Taeyeon will never be alone bringing her baby in this worlds. She told GD about it.

They spend a few hours with the children. GD looks happy playing with the children.

“Are you Miss Kim husband?” asked one of the children at GD.

“What your name young man?” asked GD back.

“Everyone calls me Teddy. So are you?” said the boys.

 “What?” asked GD.

Teddy rolls his eyes, “I asked, are you Miss Kim husband?” he said.

“He is not,” said the other kid, who stands next to Teddy.

GD smile, “And who are you?” he asked.

“Mike,”

“How did you know he is not?” asked Teddy to Mike.

“Cause we call her Miss Kim, it MISS,” explain Mike.

“No… you are wrong, he is Miss Kim’s husband. That baby in Miss Kim is his baby,” said Teddy looking at GD for confirmation. GD just nods his head. “See, he is Miss Kim husband,” said Teddy with grin, happy with his assumption.

Taeyeon just smile listening to the talk between GD and the boys.

They spend almost 2 hours at the foster house. It time they say goodbye to the children and promise to come again next time.

On the way to the car; “Let go to that old chapel,” said GD. He then grabs Taeyeon hand and walk side by side to the old chapel. There they meet an old priest talking lively with a young priest.

“Hello sir,” said GD at the old priest.

“Oh hello, what bring both of you here,” asked the old priest with a smile.

“Can I ask for a help?” asked GD.

“It depending on what you are asking. If I can give a help, I will help,” said the old priest.

“Can you be a witness of our vows, I want to marry this girl now,” said GD.

“Ahh … that is a part of my jobs and yes I can help you with that. Charles let us be the witness for both of this young couple to take their vows in front of God,” said the old priest to the young priest and with that they go inside the old chapel followed by GD and reluctant Taeyeon.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” whisper Taeyeon.

“Let get marry now Taeyeon. Just take our vows. Later we can do it again, but right now, let do this. Let change your name from Miss to Mrs, please,” plead GD. Looking at GD who really so sincere in his plead touch Taeyeon heart. She then nods her head.

The old priest is waiting for both of them at the front.

“In the name of GOD, opps.. my mistake, I am a little bit old this days, I always forgot…hahaha. Actually before we start, can I know if you want a long wedding ceremony or the simple one? I know that sometime young generation hate long procedure. They just want to get over it and just say I Do… hahaha… don’t misunderstand, me myself also love short procedure. I don’t really like to read about commitment and all this proclaim of understanding between husband and wife. If they want to get married it meant they already summit themselves to each other, don’t you think so,” said the old priest.

“Father, you should just start the procedure. Sorry, sometime he just loves to talk,” said his assistant to both GD and Taeyeon.

“Did I interrupt the procedure?” asked the old priest. Taeyeon shake her head.

“You still not start the procedure sir,” said GD with a laugh.

“Oh, so where should we start,” said the old priest.

“Let me conduct the ceremony sir,” said the young priest.

“Good, good, he will conduct your wedding,” said the old priest step aside and let the young priest take his place.

“In the name of GOD, we gather here today to witnesses the union of,” the priest point at GD.

“Kwon Ji Yong,” answered GD.

“and,” now the young priest point at Taeyeon, “Kim Taeyeon,” answered Taeyeon.

“In holy matrimony, and if anyone can show just cause why this couple is may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace,” at this time the old priest look around and shake his head showing no one will say a words, which is impossible when there are only empty sit in the chapel.

“No one said a word, so you should just continue,” said the old priest which making the young priest smile at his acts.

“Can both of you look at each other eyes. Now, Kwon Ji Yong, do you take Kim Taeyeon to be your lawfully wedded wife and to vow to love her and care for her as long as you live, also, will take her faulty and her strength as you offer her the same. And be there with her, all your life, to have and 
to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, 'til death do you apart,” said the young priest.

 “I do,” answered GD.

“And, Kim Taeyeon, do you take Kwon Ji Yong to be your lawfully wedded husband and to vow to love him and care for him as long as you live, also, will take his faulty and his strength as you offer him the same. And be there with him, all your life, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, 'til death do you apart.”

“I do,” answered Taeyeon with a smile.

“Do you have a wedding ring?” asked the young priest to GD and Taeyeon.

“We have,” said GD pull out a box of ring from his pant pocket.

“So with this ring, I hope it will be a spiritual bond which unites two loyal hearts in endless love and it is a seal of vows between Kwon Ji Yong and Kim Taeyeon.”

“With this ring I give it to you as a symbol of our vows, and with all that I am, 
and all that I have, I honor you as my wife,” said GD putting the ring into Taeyeon ring finger.

“With this ring I give it to you as a symbol of our vows, and with all that I am, 
and all that I have, I honor you as my wife,” said Taeyeon putting the ring into GD ring finger.

“Now I pronounce both of you as Mr and Mrs Kwon. You may now share a kiss.”

“Oh it so lovely, congratulation to both of you,” said the old priest.

“Yes… congratulation to both of you. And as it is our procedure, both of you have to sign this book (point the book in front of him), and write the date of your marriage. It is the registration marriage book,” explain the young priest with a smile in his face. GD is a happy man now so he writes both his name and Taeyeon name in the book and signed it. He then passed the pen to Taeyeon for her to sign it too.

GD thanks to the priests and with that he walk side by side with Taeyeon as his husband back to their car and Taeyeon just followed him with a smile on her face looking at happy GD. She now is his wife and she loves it. She doesn’t know if this rush decision is a foolish decision or is it a great decision cause for now, she just want to be happy.

For GD, he knows the reason why he rushed into it; it is to protect Taeyeon from any harm especially from his father.  

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Aigooo.... I also rush into this chapter.. so forgive me if I got so many spelling mistake or grammar mistake.

There are reason why the should get married as soon as possible.. you want to know why? wait and keep reading...lol

 

And thanks for the comments, love it.. (one reason making me rush the chapter..lol)

And Thanks for subscribe the story.

And Thanks for voting the story...

Thanks for reading the story.

AILYNN