CHAPTER 2:

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

HI,

Thanks for the comments and subscribing my story. Hope you love the start.

To someone who already know me by reading my previous stories, thanks for keep reading my story. J. And to someone who just know me by reading this story, thanks cause give me a chance to show you the best story I can write (if it can be the best..lol).

And to someone who become my friend, thank you.

AILYNN

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

 

Taeyeon open her eyes with so much difficult. She feels so strange and tries to resolve her situation. She can feel that she is and feel scared to admit that something has happened last night. She also feels afraid to look around her to see if what she though is true.

“Please … please … it just a dream,” she whisper. But something is moving beside her. There were person beside her, and his is going to hug her.

And it time for Taeyeon scream and push who ever sleeping beside her.

“Arrgggg….,”

“What the hell is happened here? Ouch my head,” GD said still in blur mind and hurt from been pushing and fall from bed.

“Don’t ever come near me, or I scream,” said Taeyeon who hiding herself in the comforter.

“What the hell, I am in my own room, right. Who are you?” asked GD looking around to make sure he is in his room. And he look at his body and, “Aish… what really happened here?” he look around and find what he looking; a pant for him to wear. Then he sitting on the end of the bed foot, holding his head with his palm try to remember what happened while he still don’t know who the girl who still hiding in the blanket.

“OH … OH … OH ,” the only word he can say after starting to remember what really happened while looking at the girl in hiding who he can hear that cursing under her breath.

“Taeyeon shii, can you at least out from there. I promise not to look,” said GD who understands the situation Taeyeon was under the blanket.

“What ever happened here, aish… why are you here in my room?” asked GD.

“I don’t know how myself,” said Taeyeon.

“Did you remember what really happened?” asked GD. GD look at Taeyeon, “Yah don’t look,” she said before GD can look at her.

“So…” said GD.

“I don’t really remember,” whisper Taeyeon, her voice is crack showing she is in the middle of trying to cover her shock and crying.

“Go wash yourself first, and then we can have our talk,” said GD comforting. With that she crawls out from the bed cover with the blanket and almost fall when the blanket is tangle in her leg. That is when GD looks at her and he can see her bare shoulder before Taeyeon cover everything accept her face with the blanket and run to the bathroom. GD find that acted is cute.

When her in the washroom, she curse as loud as she can.

“Aish… what did happened last night. How can I sleep here? And did it really happened last night. Aish… aish… stupid Taeyeon. How could I not remember I did it, I should at least feel hurt, did I?” said Taeyeon to herself.

GD still can’t say anything to the situation and just look around his room finding that Taeyeon clothes is scattered on the floor. He can just sigh and he looks at the bed and there he can see a spot of blood.

“What have I done,” he said with a long sigh. He start to move and pick all the Taeyeon clothes and put it on the chair nearby and he also cover the spot with new blanket he take from his wardrobe. He also bring out some of his shirt which is he think small enough and suitable for Taeyeon because as he can see Taeyeon clothes is not in a good condition after what happened that night which is still blur in his mind. He walks out from the room with Taeyeon clothes and let Taeyeon have her time to cool down.

It takes more than half an hour for Taeyeon to get out from the bathroom. She peeping out to make sure GD was not there before she gets out from the bathroom.  She sees the T-shirt and three quarters pant on the bed and she knows it for her because she cannot see her clothes around and the bed is already made.

 She is fully dress when GD come back to the room with his wet hair and fully dress too. When he walk in he can see she sit at the end of foot bed looking at her hand. GD slowly takes a sit next to her.

 “Do you want to say something?” asked GD. Taeyeon just shake his head.

“You can do whatever you want, I will accept everything. You can kill me if you want too, but if you do that can you kill me faster so that it not hurt me too much,” said GD. He just wants Taeyeon say something or get mad at him. But Taeyeon keep her silent. What can she say; she doesn’t know who should be blame. Is it really his fault or is it her fault. She remembers that how she felt sick out of no way and to make it more disturbing for her, she is fine now. And she also starts to remember that she is not really being push by the man beside her when that happened. So, with confusing mind she doesn’t know who should to be blame.

“I am sorry,” whispered GD.

“I think I have to go now,” said Taeyeon abruptly.

“I send you back,” said GD.

 

Inside the car, both of them keep their silent until,

“OH! Stop the car,” said Taeyeon.

“What? Why?” asked GD.

“Err… I forget my car,” said Taeyeon shyly.

“Your car?” asked GD.

“I bring my car last night, so it still there,” explain Taeyeon.

With that GD laugh and then Taeyeon followed. It breaks the ice of their silent.        

GD turn back to his house and this time he drive as slow as he can cause he really want to talk about what happened to them and make it clear. He try to say something but it seem like it stuck in his mouth and at the end,

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked. He cursed himself for asking.

“No, I broke up three month ago,” answered Taeyeon.

“Why?”

“He has someone new.”

“He dumped you?”

“No, I dumped him.”

GD nods his head.

“How about you, sunbaenim,” asked Taeyeon.

“Me?” GD look at Taeyeon who nods her head waiting for GD answered.

“I don’t believe in love. Crooked is the song I created that shows what I feel about love. But to be honest there are so many girls wanted to be my girlfriend,” said GD.

“I know … you’re GDragon. Of cause so many want to be your girlfriend,”

“Do you?” asked GD.

“What?”

“Oh nothing,” said GD.

And then it back to early situation. Both of them are in their own world of thinking. At the end, they arrive and GD parks his car behind of Taeyeon car.

“Thank you,” said Taeyeon. But before Taeyeon open the car door, GD hold her hand to stop her.

“I am sorry; I will be responsible to everything. What happened last night, I can’t undo it, but whatever possible will happened, I am going to take care of you,” at last GD said what he want to say. 

Taeyeon just nods her head. There were tear in her eyes. She understand what GD is saying and yes there were one possible thing that can happened because of their acted last night.

 

But it already a month, Taeyeon never called or contact him. It makes him feel more reckless. He always space out when he should writing a new song or recording the song. Sometime he space out in meeting or when YG have their company group diner. This weird behavior is felt not only by his group mate by also others YG’s artists. Today Bigbang have a day off and just hanging around the bigbang house. Although they have their own house but sometime they still love to stay in this bigbang house where they live when they just start a life as an idol.

“Hyung, are you ok?” asked Daesung, get his confident to asked. He asked because he cared for his hyung and leader.

“Hmm… what?” asked GD.

“You space out again,” said Seungri.

“Did I?” asked GD. The others nod their head.

“Are you in trouble?” asked Taeyang. GD shakes his head showing he is not in troubles.

“So, something bothering you?” asked TOP join the conversation.

“It nothing,” said GD, “Really guys”. The other look at him for the last time and understand that their leader still not ready to share what in his mind right now with them.

“Oh hyung, look at this,” said Seungri who have his Ipad on his hand. The other changes their direction from GD to seungri.

“What? It just GD hyung picture,” said Daesung annoy with Seungri.

“I know, but GD hyung, your jacket. It looks good, and I wonder, can I borrow it?” said Seungri with a smile.

“Hmm… which one?” said GD looking at the picture, “I don’t have it.”

“You lost it?” asked Seungri.

“No I am not, I give it to someone,” said GD.

“Someone?” asked Taeyang with  grin.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Unnie, should I put this into your wardrobe,” said Seohyun walking in to Taeyeon room with a dry cloth.

“Oh, thanks maknae,” said Taeyeon who lying on her bed playing with her Ipad.

“Unnie, you bought a new jacket?” asked Seohyun bring out a brown long jacket.

“Hmm, what?” asked Taeyeon.

“It not unnie’s  jacket,” said Sooyoung.

“It a man jacket,” said Yoona also looking at the jacket.

“Wah, Unnie. You have new boyfriend?” shrieks Sooyoung which of cause bring the other girls come to their room.

“Yah… Yah… give it back to me,” said Taeyeon taking the jacket from Seohyun.

“Taeng, are you dating someone behind our back?” asked Tiffany.

“What dating? I am not dating anyone,” said Taeyeon.

“So, who is he?” asked Jessica not listen to what Teayeon said a moment ago.

“I said no one,” said Taeyeon.

“Ok… Ok… we know it no one, but still who is he?” said Sunny with smile.

“I told you it no one,” explain Taeyeon.

“Let me have a look at the jacket?” said Yuri pull the jacket out from Taeyeon hand.

“Yah ….,” said Taeyeon but get hold by Tiffany.

“Hmm … it not new?” said Yuri.

“How do you know?” asked Yoona.

“It got fragrance … can we say man fragrance on it,” said Yuri with a grin.

“WHAT?” said Taeyeon.

“It also already been used couple of time,” explain Yuri, showing them the jacket the evidence it was already used.

“And look, something in here,” said Yuri and bring out something from the pocket. “It a necklace …. Wow it so unique and beautiful,” said Yuri showing what she found in the pocket.

“OH MY GOD” the only word that came out from Taeyeon, “He must looking around for it” she said before she shut . And the girls start attacking her to know who is he but she keep it until they give up. Someday, Taeyeon will tell them.

 

 

 

 

 

A few weeks later….

 

 

 

“UNNIE, WAKE UP,” shout Yoona near to Taeyeon ears. Taeyeon was too shock that she woke up with a sitting position.

“My head is trembling. Why you have to shout,” said Taeyeon holding her head with her hand. Then she rushed out from her bed and goes to the bathroom and vomited.

“Did I overdo it?” asked Yoona look so sorry at Sooyoung. Sooyoung just shrug and walk to the bathroom door looking at Taeyeon. Yoona also walk to the bathroom and sit next to Taeyeon and slowly pat Taeyeon back to make her feel comfort.

“Sorry, Unnie. I don’t mean to hurt you,” said Yoona. Taeyeon just wave her hand showing it ok.

“Are you ok now?” asked Sooyoung.

“I don’t know, but I feel so dizzy now,” said Taeyeon.

“I make you some ginger tea … my mom said it good if you have dizziness,” said Yoona walking out from the room and directly go making some tea for Taeyeon. She really felt sorry for making Taeyeon sick. Taeyeon try to walk but she was so dizzy that Sooyoung have come to rescue and bring her back to her bed.

“Just take some rest, unnie?” said Sooyoung cover Taeyeon with a blanket. Taeyeon nod her head and close her eyes. Sooyoung then leave Taeyeon alone and walk out from the room.

“I asked her to get some more sleep now,” said Sooyoung when she enters the kitchen.

“What happened?” asked Tiffany.

“Taeng Unnie is sick,” said Yoona who busy stir the tea.

“She is?” asked Tiffany walking fast to Taeyeon room. She open the door and seeing no one in Taeyeon bed and she heard someone in the toilet vomiting. She rushes to the toilet, and there she is sitting at the toilet bowl throwing out everything in her stomach.

“Are you ok Taeng?” asked Tiffany with a concern. Taeyeon shake her head.

“Should we go to see the doctor?” asked Jessica who just coming and standing beside Tiffany looking at Taeyeon.

“I just need to take some rest,” said Taeyeon.

Tiffany hold Taeyeon when Taeyeon standup and Jessica bring her some water for her to rinse . Both of them hold Taeyeon arms and bring her to her bed. She then put one of her hand at Taeyeon forehead and one on her own.

“I don’t think you have a fever?” said Tiffany.

“Did you eat something bad last night?” asked Jessica. Taeyeon just shake her head. At that time, Yoona come and bring a mug of hot ginger tea. Taeyeon take a sip and she can feel the warm and slowly it help her to recover.

Her group mates leave her alone so that she can get some more sleep and rest. When she woke up later on around 10 to 11, she feels good again. She takes a shower and cleans herself. When she walk out from her room, her group mate look at her with a concern.

“Unnie, are you feel ok now?” asked Seohyun walk to her and holding her arm.

“I am fine, maknae. Don’t worry,” said Taeyeon patting Seohyun hand on her arm.

“Are you sure?” said Tiffany. Taeyeon nods her head.

“Don’t push yourself to hard, I already call our manager oppa and told him you sick and need some rest,” said Jessica.

But after a week, Taeyeon cannot sure anymore. It became of routine; she will vomit every morning and after taking some rest and sleep and wake up around 10 or 11 she will back to her normal self. Her group mates become more concern with her situation. They keep asking her to go to see a doctor. But Taeyeon keep making an excuse because deep inside her, Taeyeon not only afraid to see doctor but she afraid the result from it. Although she look dorky and get a dorky leader tittle but the truth is she is far intelligent and understand what situation she was probably in. She know and still remember what happened to her and can count the time perfectly. She knows what happened to her body but she doesn’t know how to handle it if she confirm with all her prediction. How can she move on after that?

 

 

 

 

That morning her group mate talking about Taeyeon situation while she taking her naps after vomit that morning.

“I don’t understand why Taeng Unnie so afraid seeing a doctor,” said Yoona.

“I feel something is not right,” said Jessica.

“Did she hiding something?” asked Tiffany.

“Do you thing Taeyeon unnie have a serious illness?” said Seohyun who look so sad and afraid.

“I think she have a very serious illness,” said Jessica.

“Unnie, you think so,” said Seohyun who try to hold her tears.

“Yah, don’t say like that. Sica Unnie just playing a joke,” said Sooyoung

“Actually, I have a bad feeling about Taeng condition,” said Sunny.

“I think the same too,” said Yuri agreed with her roommate. The others look at her and Sunny.

“WHAT?” asked SNSD Maknae. She has been waiting for Yuri or Sunny to explain.

“You see, we (Sunny point her and Yuri), predict Taeng have a boyfriend and she did it and now she … you see it just something we think happened. And we think Taeng know this but she afraid to found it out,” explain Sunny.

“Hmm… what did Taeng Unnie afraid to found out?” asked Seohyun. Jessica and Tiffany making a noise and cover their mouth. They seem to understand what Sunny and Yuri tries to explain.

“Do you mean she’s pregnant?” whisper Hyeyeon. At this point Seohyun, Yoona and Sooyoung was shock with the news. Seohyun shake her head in denial and Sooyoung and Yoona just look at each other.

“But Taeng Unnie never go out or meeting any man,” said Yoona.

“Not in secret? Did she ever leave house at night?” asked Yuri.

“No, she never goes out if it not for schedules,” said Sooyoung.

“What about the man jacket on her wardrobe?” asked Sunny.

“It is still there. Unnie never take it out, although some time I see her holding the necklace,” said Sooyoung.

“Hmm… if that is, we cannot be sure. But we have to make her to see a doctor. What if something more serious illness that need a treatment,” said Sunny at the end.

“Did you girl talking about me?” asked Taeyeon who walk to the living room. She heard what they are talking and she know her members just want the best for her although at first when they predict she is pregnant make her feel sad because she predict the same thing but when she heard their concern she know they just think the best for her.

“Taeng, are you feel ok now,” asked Jessica. Taeyeon take a sit at the sofa.

“After listened to what you are saying, I think I have to tell the thruth,” said Taeyeon.

“Taeng Unnie,” said Yoona patting Taeyeon hand.

“I think I am pregnant,” said Taeyeon. The other girls look at her. They try to chewing what she said.

“Are you sure?” asked Jessica. Taeyeon shake her head, “But everything is ending to that conclusion,” said Taeyeon.

“How? Are you having a boyfriend behind us,” said Yoona still not believe what she heard.

“I can’t tell, not now” said Taeyeon shaking her head.

“Then how can you think you are pregnant,” said Sooyoung.

“Cause I know what happened that night,” said Taeyeon.

“What happened?” asked Tiffany.

Taeyeon holding her head down and tears are going to drop out. The others look at her and doesn’t know what to say, to believe or not, tries to understand what the meaning behind what Taeyeon saying.

“Unnie, just tell us who the man is?” asked Sooyoug.

“I can’t, I know he sorry for what he did. And I know he doesn’t meant it,” said Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon, listen you have to tell the man or tell us who he is. You have too if something happened to you, let say that you are carrying his baby, are you going to let him go?” said Tiffany.

“I don’t know, I don’t know what to do, Fany, girls. I am afraid. Although he asked me he will take responsible,” said Taeyeon wih sobbing.

“Shooossshhhh…. Taeng, we are here for you, you don’t have to be afraid,” said Jessica.

“What about SNSD, what about you girls, what about my family. I don’t know what to think anymore,” explain Taeyeon between her sobbing. The room was so silent; everyone doesn’t have anything to say.

“Unnie, I know you always think of us first but now you should think about yourself first. You have to take a test to make sure you really going to have a baby. Then we will think together and give us our opinion. But only you can decide what you are going to do,” said SNSD wise maknae.

The other nods their head agreed to what Seohyun saying. With that, the girls start thinking how they can get the pregnancy test without been notice by anyone. It is not easy because they can’t just go out and buy it or asking their family members to buy without question.

“How can we do the test, we can’t just go out there and buy some,” said Hyeyeon.

“I have it,” said Seohyun. Everyone look at her waiting for the explanation. Seohyun just smile and walk to her room. When she walked out she brings a paper bag.

“It got so many types, but the doctor said it doesn’t matter which one. The expensive one maybe look like accurate but the doctor said it still give you the same result with the others,” explain Seohyun.

“How you get all of this,” said Hyoyeon.

“Oh, actually I am in the middle reading about woman body. It part of the human society study. So we … I mean my group and I go to see a doctor at private clinic and asked her this question. She is an old doctor, she said she open the clinic just for fun and it for charity. She give more sample than what I need, so here it is,” explain Seohyun. Now they understand why Seohyun have a lot of pregnancy test tools.

“Girls, what if I am positive?” asked Taeyeon although she knew it will be positive. Everyone look at her, they also don’t have answered to that.

“Just take the test first Taeng. We will discuss it later ok, after we know the result,” said Sunny encouragement.  Taeyeon nods her head and pick one of the pregnancy tests and start walking to the toilet.

While she in the toilet,

“I think I can guess who the father of Taeng baby,” said Tiffany.

“You know?” asked Hyoyeon.

“I can guess who he is too,” said Yuri.

“Wait, don’t tell me that you know who he is too Yuri Unnie?” asked Yoona. Yuri sighs and nods her heads.

“Who?” asked Jessica.

“GD.” Both of them said in the same time.

“WHAT? GD for GDragon Big Bang,” said Sooyoung.

“Shhh…. Don’t too loud,” said Jessica.

“How did you know?” asked Hyoyeon. Yoona nods her head with the question too looking at the two girls.

 “How can you come out with that name?” asked Sooyoung.

“Taeyang oppa told me that he think his leader have a problem because only when GD sunbaenim have a problem make him space out almost of the time and can’t concentrate on his work.” explain Yuri.

“That not telling anything,” said Sunny.

“He give his jacket to that girl, and Taeyeon have the jacket,”

“Ok, and how about you. How can you come out with the same conclusion?” asked Jessica to Tiffany.

“Daesungie told me about the lost jacket and necklace which on the jacket. But that time, I think I will just wait for Taeng to told us the truth about her relationship with GD sunbaenim,” said Tiffany.

 “So why Taeng Unnie wants to cover him. He should take responsible for what he did,” said Sooyoung.

“Maybe, she doesn’t want to hold on him,” said Sunny. Everyone look at her.

“Explain more,” said Hyoyeon.

“I mean, we don’t know if both of them are in love or not.  She doesn’t want to hold on him just because she has his baby. She doesn’t want to be hurt, or as we know her most probably she don’t want him to be hurt,” said Sunny. Now everyone in their own deep thought and thinking what Sunny just explained.

“Sunny Unnie was right, Taeng Unnie don’t want to hold on something that will hurt her more than what she got now. And the most important thing is she doesn’t want to hurt anyone. She said she afraid, and she really is afraid. She afraid her condition will hurt people surrounds her; we, this group, her family and I think she also afraid this will hurt him too,” said Seohyun.

The talk was stop when they heard a toilet door was open, and slowly Taeyeon walk out with pale face.

“I am pregnant,”

 

After a while,

“Are you going to keep it unnie?” said Yoona in whisper. Taeyeon nods her head.

“But why?” asked Sooyoung.

“Because the baby not at fault.  And I don’t want to hurt something that innocent,” said Taeyeon.

“Are you going to tell the baby father about it?” asked Jessica. Taeyeon shake her head.

“So you seriously going to keep it?” asked Hyoyeon.

“I don’t have a choice,” answered Taeyeon.

“But can you love the baby. You know, what if someday, you feel so burden and feel that the baby was the reason of all it and you keep blame the baby,” said Tiffany.

“I know I will love the baby, and I know I will never blame the baby because I know the baby is not at fault. I will love the baby although my life is ruined. But I believe I am doing a right thing to keep one human life. And I don’t want to feel bad all my life if I kill the innocent,” said Taeyeon again.

Her member nods their head; understand what Taeyeon want to say.

“But girls, I am sorry,” said Taeyeon bow to her members.

“Oh Unnie, don’t do that,” said Seohyun hugging Taeyeon who start to cry again.

Jessica also hugging and have tears in her eyes. She really feels sorry for Taeyeon.

“But unnie, I still believe that the father of your baby should know about it. Don’t you feel sorry for him to not know about his baby existence,” said Yuri. The others nods their head  

“I will but not now, maybe someday. When I am ready,” said Taeyeon.

“Unnie, we know who he is?” said Jessica.

“You know? Who? How?” asked Taeyeon.

“It GD sunbaenim right?” said Sunny. Taeyeon was too shock that the girls know.

“But how?” asked Taeyeon. The girls just look at each other.

“Unnie, if you don’t want him to know, it ok. I am always here to support you. But I think the most important right now is for you to go see the doctor. We have to make sure the baby is ok. And after that we have to see how we can tell the company about this. This is important, more important than anything else. I think we can asked someone in the company to cover for your situation and we must think how to make that person do that,” said the wise Seohyun. The girls look at Seohyun and wonder how their maknae become wiser by days, book really make someone this good.

“How, I don’t want my condition to affect the group,” said Taeyeon.

“I have some ideas,” said Yoona.

“What?” asked Yuri.

“We can do individual activities until Unnie can come back to us after she have her baby. It just takes a year. So I don’t think it affect us at all. I can do the acting, so do Sica Unnie, Fany Unnie Yuri Unnie , Souyoung and Seohyun. Hyeyeon Unnie and Sunny Unnie can be active in variety show. And for Taeyeon we can say she have to get rest because she got injured when we in practice,” explain Yoona.

“Or I can finish my degree study, I will go to US or UK to finish it,” said Taeyeon seeing some bright side to her condition.

“That right, you are taking long-distance education. You can finish it,” said Sunny.

“But why you need to go far away from here?” asked Tiffany.

“I think it much better if I am hiding somewhere else, somewhere that no one really care who I am. I will still cover myself but it much easier to do that if I am not here,” explain Taeyeon.

“Hmm… I think we can do that and I think the person who can help us now is my uncle. He can help us, but we have to promise to never tell him who the father of Taeng baby. He will kill him,” said Sunny.

“So what do you think we should tell him?” asked Sooyoung.

“We created a story telling Taeyeon was being by unknown person and she all this while she afraid to tell anyone because she doesn’t know that she with baby,” said Sunny.

“But what if he asked me to abortion,” said Taeyeon.

“We tell him it already too late to do that, it will kill the mother,” said Seohyun.

“Are you serious about killing the mother?” asked Yoona.

Seohyun nods her head, “I read about it and asked the doctor too,” said Seohyun.

 “Hah… why don’t we go see this doctor that Seohyun meeting, she look like a good doctor,” said Yuri.

“That right she really is a good doctor. Why don’t we go now, if we all go people will not suspect anything?” said Seohyun.

The others just nod their head in agreement.

 

The clinic is at the outside of Seoul. They have to take an hour to go there. It just a small clinic with a basic tool but still using a modern technology. The doctor is an old lady with a sweet smile who wants them called her Dr. Lee. They have some chit chat before they told her about Taeyeon condition.

From the chit chat, Dr. Lee told them that she just doing her practice at this clinic for charity. She owns a big hospital at Seoul but she let her son to take her place there after her husband died. She said she was old enough to be in the crowd hospital and want some peace in her life.

“Can we trust you, Dr. Lee to what we will tell you the reason why we are here?” asked Tiffany.

“I already know why but I don’t know who?” answered the Dr. Lee.

“What did you know?” asked Jessica.

“You come here for a pregnancy test right?” asked Dr. Lee.

“We already know, but we want to know the baby conditions,” said Yuri.

“Oh, so who the lucky mother?” asked Dr. Lee still with her sweet smile. Taeyeon put her hand up a little.

“Ahh… so let we start then,” said Dr. Lee.

Dr. Lee asked Taeyeon to lie down on the bed in that room and asked her to pull up her cloth a little. She then put some gel on her tummy and using ultrasound scans, a loud sound.

“What it that?” asked Hyeyeon.

“Is that the baby heartbeat?” asked Jessica. Dr. Lee smile and nods her head.

“It look like you baby heartbeat is good and normal,” she said at Taeyeon.

“And he looks healthy as well; let me see how old the baby is now. Base on this, (showing the baby ultrasound scan at Taeyeon),”

“Is that my baby?” said Taeyeon with tears pointing a small thing in the screen.

“Look girls, it my baby,” she said to her group mate. The girls also have tears in their eyes looking the baby picture in the screen.

“It is a baby,” said Yuri.

Dr. Lee smile and continue her explanation, “It looks like you are only 6 weeks now. It was lucky you come to see me, because if not you will miss the first trimester and lucky the baby is strong and healthy?” asked Dr. Lee.

 

Dr. Lee then print out the baby picture for Taeyeon. Yuri also asked for the picture.

“Why do you want the picture?” asked Sunny.

“It is so cute and don’t you remember Taeyeon will go for hiding, and we will miss her and the baby,” said Yuri.

“If that so, can I have one too,” said Jessica.

“I want one too,” said Yoona.

At the end, everyone have one. They are happy for Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------Sneekpeek for next chapter---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was music bank year end concert. Taeyeon cannot hold her nausea anymore and she throw it all out in the washroom. Tiffany was with her, patting her back.

“It become more difficult now, it not only in the morning but anytime I think I want to vomit,” said Taeyeon. She washes and with Tiffany help she walks slowly to their changing room.

 

But someone was there, someone who hate SNSD so much especially Taeyeon. She walks out from her cubicle with an evil smile, “So… I think Taeyeon is pregnant, should I share the news to the others,” she said with a small laugh.

 

 

 

______________________

Pls leaves some comments..:)