MEET THE BOYS

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

Hi... I know I take too long to up date the story..I am sorry.

But Still I hope you guys keep reading the story and keep send me comments.

Thanks you.

AILYNN 

_______________________________________________

 

At that time, someone phone is ringing. It belong to Minhyuk which still with GD. Gd look at the caller name, it says … “MOM” … so it must be Taeyeon.

GD answered, “Hello,” he said.

“Oh Oppa, did they sleep already?” asked Taeyeon.

“Yes they are,”

“I am sorry if they disturb you, tomorrow I’ll pick them up …hmm… can I know where to pick them up?” asked Taeyeon.

“My house, and how are you planning to come here?” asked GD.

“l think I  am going to drive to Seoul. It safe and no one will recognize me,” said Taeyeon.

“Alone?” asked GD.

“Yes, why?” asked Taeyeon back.

“It dangerous,” said GD, “Where are you now?” asked GD.

Taeyeon laugh, “Still at my house.” GD smile hearing Taeyeon laughed. She never change, still can laughed happily although it been years she talked to him. How he wishes he can hold her now, he misses her so much.

“How about I bring the boys to you, you don’t have to drive here,” suggest GD.

“But I have to explain to my parents, although I already told them that the boys with you,” explain Taeyeon.

“You told them the boys with me. But you said they don’t know about me,” said GD.

“I told that the boys want to go to your concert because they love BIG BANG, but they are afraid their grandparent doesn’t let them go, so they decide to go by themselves. Seem like my mom think I still have connection with an artist world so she just accepts that the boys with you now, oppa,” explain Taeyeon.

“Hmm… if that the case, so it must be easier if I bring the boy to you. Tomorrow I drive them back to you,” said GD.

“But, it will be a burden to you,” said Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon, nothing is ever being a burden to me. Especially when it is you,” said GD.

Taeyeon sighed, she don’t want GD to come to see where she live but she don’t have any reason to hide now because he already found her, “Okay, oppa, I’ll be wait for you to come here,” she said.

“Okay, see you tomorrow,” said GD. Taeyeon say her goodbye and end the call.

“So,” asked Taeyang.

“Tomorrow I’m going to see her,” said GD with a smile.

“And I am going to see her alone,” he adds.

“What you meant alone?” asked TOP.

“I leave the boys for you guys to take care. I need time alone with their mother to sort this out,” said GD. TOP nods his head understand.

The next day, the boys wake up early and start to look around the house.

“I am hungry, can you make something hyung,” asked Changmin to Minhyuk. Minhyuk shake his head while searching something in the kitchen cabinet. But it has nothing to be found. Jageun open once again the fridge that already been opened by Minhyuk to make sure it really nothing in there.

“Why there is nothing in here?” said Jageun feel annoyed with the empty fridge.

“What are you boys doing?” asked GD who woke up because of the noise that boys make.

He has been slept on the sofa at the living room last night after going back to their house.

“Food,” said Changmin.

“Dad, no food in here?” asked Minshik.

“Food?” asked GD still not sure what the boys are saying.

“We hungry?” said Jageun.

“Ohh…, hmm… let eat outside today,” said GD. GD look at the boys and, “Go wash yourself first then we go to have our breakfast,” said GD and walk to the stair to go to his room to wash up. The boys run before him as fast as they can to wash themselves.

It take 30 minute for GD to get ready, and when he walk back to the living room the boys is busy playing with their ipad; look clean and fresh.

“Do you boys want to stay or come with me,” said GD with smile.

The boys rush to him and Minshik grab GD hand. They walk side by side with GD.

“Dad, we are in the news!” said Minhyuk.

“Hmmm…,” GD look at Minhyuk. Minhyuk show his ipad at GD showing GD holding Minshik on the stage.

“Oh… don’t worry nothing bad will happen,” said GD with his smile.

“Why we have to worry?” asked Minshik.

“Mom will kill us, that why we have to worry,” said Minhyuk.

“Do you think mom already see the news?” asked Changmin showing his shocking gesture.

“I hope she is busy with her works,” said Jageun putting his hand together and praying hard. 

GD laughed, the boys surely have pure heart and intention. They just worry and afraid being scolding by their mom, but it should be like that, they just a young kids after all. It will never occurred to them that they in the public interest situation now. But as their father, he will make sure they all been protected by wrong accusation from public.

“Hmmm… what do you boys want for breakfast?” asked GD. But before the boys can answer, he got a called from his manager from YGE. He show a hand gesture so to make the boys stop talking for a minutes.

“Yes,” GD answered the phone. He listened for the caller for seconds before he ends the call.

“We have our breakfast at YGE. I think you boys must love to look where I do my music?” said GD. GD start his car when the boys have taken their sit inside the car. Minhyuk took the front seat while the other takes the back seat. After making sure the boys wear the seatbelt, GD start drives his car to YGE.

“Dad, do they have some place to eat? I am really hungry,” said Changmin.

“I think I can eat a whale now,” said Jageun. GD laugh, “you think you can eat whale now,” said GD.

“I think I can eat an elephant,” said Minshik.

“No one can eat elephant,” said Jageun.

“Why?” asked Minshik.

“Because mom said so,” said Changmin.

“Your mom said that? Why?” asked GD.

“Mom said you cannot eat elephant because it cute,” explain Minhyuk.

“She said that?” said GD with a big laughed, “Your mom is always cute,” he adds.

“Dad, can we listen to music?” said Changmin. GD nods his head and on the radio player. It was a new song of CNBLUE group. Out of no way, Minhyuk legs start taking a beat of the drum.

“Do you know how to play a drum?” asked GD to Minhyuk.

“Mom said I was drummer prodigy,” said Munhyuk.

“Your mom said that?” asked GD.

“She said I can be like Minhyuk in CNBLUE,” said Minhyuk.

“Did she told you that she know him,” asked GD. Minhyuk shake his head. “Mom doesn’t really like to talk about artist,” adds Minhyuk.

“She also doesn’t really watch a TV,” said Changmin.

“Except when you on it,” said Jageun.

“What you said?” asked GD shock with a grin.

“When dad on the TV she will watch it,” said Jageun again.

“It because she said she is your fan,” adds Minhyuk.

“Now we know why?” said Changmin.

“Why?” asked GD just to know what the boys assume.

“It because you is her husband, isn’t it so obvious,” said Changmin.

“I am hungry,” said Minshik, “Are we there yet?” he asked.

“It just around the corner,” said GD.

They arrive at YG parking lot at the basement of the building. GD hold Minshik and Jageun hand while the other two boys walk side by side in front of GD.

GD bring the boys directly to the YG cafeteria.

“So the rumors are true that you got sons,” said Tablo walk out from cafeteria after having his breakfast with Tukult when he sees GD walk with the boys.

“Oh hyung, boys, say hi to uncle Tablo and Uncle Tukult. They work here,” said GD. The boys bowing at both man before run to the nearby table ready to have their breakfast.  

 GD says his sorry and explain that the boys are too hungry. Tablo shake his head and smile and said he know how kids are. They say their goodbye and GD then go directly to the food counter to get foods for the boys. He brings a tray of 5 bowls of rice. He went back to get some side dish and soups. The boys wait patiently until GD takes his sit between Jageun and Minshik. The boys look at GD as if they wait for something before they start to eat.

“Don’t you said that you hungry?” asked GD to the boys. The boys nod their head.

“So…,” asked GD.

“Can we eat now?” asked Minhyuk.

“Yes you can eat now,” said GD and with that the boys start to dig in after they say thank you for the meal. GD smile watching the boys eating.

At that time, Daesung and Taeyang which are the persons that GD has been waiting walked into the cafeteria. Both man walked directly to where GD is sitting.

“Hyung,” said Daesung. GD smile.

“Boys, today you will spend your days with this two uncles,” explain GD to the boys.

“Where are you going, dad?” asked Minhyuk.

“I am going to see your mom,” said GD.

“Mom not coming here?” asked Jageun. GD shakes his head, “I told her that you boys still want to spend time here in Seoul with your uncles,” said GD.

 “With uncles, not with you?” asked Jageun.

“I am going to see your mom,” said GD.

“Why?” asked Changmin.

GD smile, “Don’t you want to stay here, or are you ready to come home and let your mom get mad to what you did last night?” said GD.

“Are you going to sooth her first?” asked Minhyuk. GD nods his head.

“So that she will not mad at us,” said Jageun. GD nods his head again.

“I am stay here,” said Changmin.

“Me too,” said Jageun. Minhyuk look hesitated but then, “Are you sure she will not … mad,” said Minhyuk. GD nods his head, “I will talk to her, so just enjoy your time with these two uncles and I will be back and bring you boys to your mom, okay,” said GD to Minhyuk. Minhyuk nods his head and showing his sweet smile. GD feel warm with this feeling the boys give him, although it just a smile but for GD it meant more; trust, the boys trust him as their father.

The boys still enjoy their food when GD standup and kiss Jageun top head and then give Minshik the same kiss too. He then walked to Minhyuk and Changmin to do the same to both boys too.

“I have to go now, stay and finish your breakfast okay. Don’t make it hard to your uncles, okay,” said GD. The boys nod their head.

“Are you going to see her now?” asked Daesung.

“No, I have meeting with YG first then I go directly to my mall to arrange my schedule so that no one will disturb my time with my wife,” explain GD. Taeyang and Daesung nods their head and they seeing GD walk away until he out from the cafeteria.

“Do you boys have somewhere that you really want to go?” asked Taeyang.

The boys look at Taeyang;

“I want to go to amusement park,” said Jageun.

“Yea, let go there,” said Changmin.

“Can we go there?” asked Minhyuk to Taeyang.

“Can we?” asked Minshik.

“Hmm….. Actually I think it be dangerous to go there with only two of us,” said Taeyang more to Daesung.

Daesung nods his head agree with Taeyang, “The boys will expose to people, they will be in dangerous if people know who they are,” add Daesung.

“Why?” said Jageun.

“Hmm… what?” asked Daesung to Jageun.

“Why it dangerous when people know about us?” asked Jageun.

“Yeah, mom also said the same too every time when we asked her to bring us to Seoul,” said Changmin.

“Your mom said that too?” asked Taeyang.

Minhyuk nods his head, “Mom said, it was for our own good to be away from people. She said, we are too precious and too cute,” said Minhyuk with a small chuckle.

“Don’t you believe her?” asked Daesung.

“Mom was bluff, we are not cute. Cute for girls only,” explain MInhyuk.

Taeyang smile, these boys don’t know how charming they are and how cute they are. His hyung must be blessed by God to have these boys as his sons.  

“Actually, your mom was right about how cute all of you. But it not the real reason, the real reason is because all of you are G-Dragon and Taeyeon sons,” said Taeyang.

“Your parents are the famous people; because of that maybe people will try anything to harm you boys. Your parent want to protect you boys is the sole reasons why they don’t want people know about all of you,” explain Daesung. The boys look at Daesung and try to understand what he is saying.

“We can call police,” said Minshik out of no way. With his statement both Taeyang and Daesung laugh.

“Oh how cute,” said Daesung between his laughed.

 

CL walked into the cafeteria with Bom and Sandara.

“Taeyang… Daesung, who are these boys,” asked Sandara.

Bom was so excited and take a sit next to Minhyuk.

“They are so cute,” exclaimed Bom.

“Hmm… It a secret,” said Daesung with a grin.

“What?” said Bom.

“Erm… you cannot have a secret, say it who the boys are?” asked CL.

Daesung laughed, “What do you meant I cannot have secrets?” he said.

“Taeyang, who the boys?” asked Sandara taking a sit next to Taeyang.

“Boys, tell them who you are to these aunties, they are your father and mother friends,” said Taeyang smiling at the boys.

The boys look at the three women and Minhyuk stand up and bow politely to the woman;

“I am Minhyuk, Kwon Minhyuk. Nice to meet you,” said Minhyuk with his smile.

“I am Kwon Changmin, Nice to meet you,” said Changmin followed what Minhyuk did.

“I am Kwon Jageun, Nice to meet you,” said Jageun.

Minshik look around, “Kwon Minshik,” he said.

“Standup and do it properly,” said Minhyuk. Minshik stand up and do it again, “I am Kwon Minshik, Nice to meet you,” he said.

“Oh how cute,” said Bom clapping her hand.

“Kwon?” asked Sandara.

“Minhyukie, what is your father and mother name?” asked CL to Minhyuk.

“Kwon Ji Yong,” said Minhyuk and, but before Minhyuk said his mother name, Minshik already did,

“Mrs Kwon,” answered Minshik. This once again make Taeyang and Daesung laugh out loud. Minshik look at both man with a confuse look.

“Why uncles laughed?” asked Minshik to Jageun.

“They laughed because that not mom name,” said Changmin.

“Everyone called her that,” said Minshik try to make his eyes big to confront Changmin.

“Kwon Taeyeon, that is what mom name,” said Changmin. Minhyuk look at Changmin who sit beside him and make an eye contact at Changmin.

“What?” said Changmin.

“He just a baby,” said Minhyuk with an authority voice.

Changmin look at Minshik, “Hyung was sorry, love you,” said Changmin to Minshik. Minshik smile, “Love you,” he said before he look at Minhyuk as if he need to do that to satisfy Minhyuk. The acted was so cute making the woman fall for the boys.

“Did he say Taeyeon?” asked CL slowly toward Taeyang. Taeyang nod his head.

“All of them?” asked Sandara who sit next to Bom.

Daesung nods his head.

“How?” asked Bom. Both men shake their head.

“Uncle, can we go now?” asked Jageun.

“Where you guys want to go?” asked Bom.

“We still don’t know where to bring them,” said Taeyang.

“Where their dad and mom?” asked Sandara to Taeyang.

“Dad is going to see mom so that she will not mad,” explain Jageun to answered Sandara question.

“Mad?” asked CL.

“I’ll explain to you all later, but now, can you girls help us to babysitter them,” said Taeyang to the girls.

“I’ll love too,” said Bom.

“Yeah, we don’t have anything to do today,” said CL.

“Let go then,” said Sandara.

 

GD is in YG office, he is in the middle explained about the boys and his plan to see his wife.

“So, the boys are your sons,” said YG. GD nods.

“How?” said YG.

“Hmm…?”

“How can you have 4 sons?” asked YG.

GD laughed, “I don’t know, I have to asked Taeyeon about that,” said GD.

“What are you going to do now? The boys picture is everywhere?” said YG.

“I know. I already saw it. Lucky they cannot catch their face,” GD sighed.

YG nods his head, understand why it is important to cover the kids face, “Where are they now?” asked YG.

“They are here. I left them with Taeyang and Daesung when they have their breakfast at the cafeteria,” explain GD.

“Jiyong, what are you going to do now?” asked YG.

“I am going to get back my family sir, I am going to protect them this time,” said GD.

“I never asked you before, but that ring, the ring you always wear all this time, is it your wedding ring? You and Taeyeon, both of you are married right?” asked YG.

GD looks at YG and slowly he nods his head, “I am sorry sir because I kept it from you. It not that it really a secret but I lost her years ago and I never stop looking for her. It hurt my heart when I talk about it but I don’t want to lost hope so I keep it to myself. Now I found her. She still keep our promise to stay together although she not by my side all this time. I want people know about us now sir; I want to make her happy as my wife. I don’t care about anyone as long as I have her now,” explained GD.

YG nods his head, “If that so, I will make sure to cover your story so that people will not harm you and your family Jiyong. As your agency, we will do our best to protect our artists,” said YG.

“You just go and bring back your wife, don’t worry about the news, we will settle it for you,” he adds.

GD stands up and shakes YG hand. “Thank you sir,” he said and bow his head politely before he walk out from YG office. He looks at his wrist watch and it already 11 am. He don’t think he have enough time to go to his office at his mall, so he bring out his hand phone and push some number.

“Hello, Mr Park, I am not going to come to the mall today and maybe for a few days. So please reschedules everything and clear my days for this week and next week. I am going to somewhere, so if anyone asked just tell them I am taking off for holiday,” said GD. He heard the reply from Mr Park before he ends the called.

Now he is on his way to see his wife.

Back to his boys, Taeyang, Daesung and 2Ne1 was having a fun showing the boys around the YG building.

“Wah, you have drum set. I can play a drum,” said Minhyuk proudly.

“You are?” asked Daesung. Minhyuk nods his head.

“How about you Changmin,” asked Bom.

“Me,”

“What do you like?” asked Bom again.

“I like play games,” said Changmin proudly.

“He is games master,” adds Minhyuk.

“He also knows how to fight,” said Jageun.

“You also know how to fight,” said Changmin to Jageun.

“And what do you like Jageun,” asked CL.

“Hmm… I like everything,” said Jageun.

“Can you boys play music,” asked Sandara.

“Oh… yeah we know how. Mom teaches us how to play piano,” said Jageun.

“Why don’t you boys show us something that you boys know,” said Taeyang.

Minhyuk run to the drum set and Jageun take a place next to organ while Changmin take place at piano. The boys look at each other and start to play and sing. When they finish, they look at their small audience to see their reactions. They clapped their hand with so much enthusiasm.

“Wow… wow….,” said CL.

“You boys are sure something,” said Daesung.

“Are they Jiyong sons?” asked YG who have been standing behind the group, watching in the middle of the boy’s plays.

“Oh… sir, we don’t know you are here too,” said Taeyang.

“How did you know they are Jiyong sons?” asked Sandara.

“He told me about them, but he not telling me how good they are in music,” said YG shaking his head in disbelieve.

Then the boys start playing another song, and Minshik who doing nothing start walking around the room and looking and touching at everything. Sometime he shout something at his brother asking them what it is, and without hesitated one of his brothers will answered him while they playing the music. It was a cute acted between the brothers. They look like they don’t care about Minshik but in the same time they will responded whatever he asked.

YG then asked Taeyang, where he intend to bring the boys.

“They want to go to amusement park. But it dangerous for them,” said Taeyang.

YG nods his head, “People will want to know who they are if they going out with you. But actually YGE will make an announcement about them in anytime sooner. I have a talk with Jiyong and he want people know about his family. We only wait for Taeyeon to agree to be back in public. And after that, we will introduce the family to the public,” explain YG.

“I think by introduce the family, people will fall in love with this boys,” adds YG.

“Hmm, I think it was right for you to bring the boys out. I think if all of you there, people will not saying anything. I will call your manager to bring some for you guys to have some fun,” said YG. With that he walk out from the room and back to his office.

 “I call seungi and TOP, if they want to come along,” said Taeyang.

“I miss Taeyeonie so much,” said CL.

“If you miss her, I think her members must feel the same too,” said Bom.

“Should we tell them?” whisper Sandara. Bom and CL look at each other and a smile in their face before both of them nods their head.

“WHO WANT TO GO TO AMUSEMENT PARK?” said Daesung laudly.

The boys look at each other and all of them saying ‘ME’ at the same time. They were so excited because they are going to the amusement park.

 

At the parking lots; Daesung look at the boys and look back at his car, “I don’t think we can go with my car,” he concluded.

“We can go using a couple of car?” said Taeyang.

“Gentleman, don’t our Sajangnim said we can go under the name of our company. So it meant we are going to used company car,” explain CL.

“Yeah, you are right. He asked us to bring along our manager,” said Daesung. Daesung bring his phone out and dial a number.

“Hello hyung, did you get any message from Sajangnim about us going to amusement park?” he said.

“Oh he did, so …. Oh ok ok… we will wait for you at the lobby. Okay hyung see you later,” with that he end the phone called.

“Come, he said to wait for him at the lobby,” said Daesung.

“Before we go, can we stop somewhere first; a cake shop for an example,” said Bom.

“Cake shop? Why?” asked Taeyang.

“I want to buy a cake for the boys, it something worth to celebrate. They are Jiyong and Taeng babies,” said Bom with her aegyo. Taeyang nods his head.

With that, all of them back to YG building and wait for the cars at YGE lobby. 

It take them an hour of waiting for the manager hyung to come. They divided into two group; Taeyang, CL, and the boys and the other group are Daesung, Bom and Sandara. At first the boys have been divided equally between two cars but it seems the boys don’t want to be separated. 

Inside the car, Daesung got a called, he look at his phone and see who the called is from.

“Hello, Tiff,” he said.

“Daesungi, where are you going? Did it true?” said Tiffany.

“What?” asked Daesung.

“The boy?” asked Tiffany. Daesung look at Bom and Sandara.

“They told you?” asked Daesung.

“Are you going to tell me or not. I just want to know if it true or not?” asked Tiffany.

“Yes it true, it Jiyong hyung boys with his beloved wife,” said Daesung.

“Can I meet him,” said Tiffany.

“Yes you can, but for your info, it not him but them,” said Daesung with a laughed.

“What you meant by them?” asked Tiffany over the phone.

“You see by yourself, we are going to the cake shop now,” said Daesung.

“We already here,” said Tiffany.

“What do you mean by you already here? Don’t tell me that you already know we are going there,” said Daesung once again look at Bom and Sandara. He heard Tiffany was laughing and he know he guess were right.

“Ok I see you there,… wait a minute… you said “WE”… don’t tell me … who with you now?” said Daesung.

Tiffany laughed, “We … meant everyone,” said Tiffany, “I wait you here oppa,” she said and end the phone.

“Who told them about the boys?” asked Daesung looking at Bom and Sandara. Both women just give him their sweet smile.

 

An hour before, CL send a message to Tiffany telling her about the boys;

TIFF… DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET????

What secret? Don’t tell me, Donghae oppa propose to you?

LOL…. He already proposed to me a million times, I am the one who not ready.

You should just accept him or my oppa will find another girl

If he found another girl, I kill him...

LOL…

Tiff, I am with an adorable boys right now..

Who? You got a new boyfriend? YAH … How about donghae oppa.

Wait I took a picture with him and send it to you. (CL take a selfie with Minshik and Jageun).

Who the boys?

Jiyong oppa sons.

WHAT DO YOU MEANT BY JIYONG OPPA SONS? DON’T TELL ME HE GETS MARRIED? WHAT ABOUT OUR TAENG.

LOL… I know you will get mad… but they are our Taeng son too…

 

With that CL phone ringing;

“Chaerin, is it true?” asked Tiffany.

“Hmm… yeah, I just found out it today.”

“You found Taeng?” asked Tiffany.

“No, I just found out the boys is her and Jiyong oppa. I still don’t know the full story. I just want you all know about it too. They are so adorable Tiff,” said CL.

“Both of the boys is their boys?” asked Tiffany.

“They are 4 in total; the one I took picture is the youngest and the second youngest. Do you want to meet them?” explain CL.

“They still with you?” asked Tiffany.

“Yep… and we are going to go to amusement park today,” said CL.

“We?” asked Tiffany.

“Yup, Taeyang and Daesung oppa, Me, Bommie and Sandara,” explain CL

“Can we meet them first?” said Tiffany.

“Hmm… where should we bring them to meet you?”

“How about we meet at Soo Young’s cake shop? There have café for us to hanging around and it safe,” said Tiffany.

“Ok … I see you there,” said  

 Tiffany still in daze after end her called with CL.

‘Taeyeonie sons, I am going to meet Taeyeonie sons’ is in her mind. She smile and start make a called to SNSD member who now doing individual job. They has been disband four year after Taeyeon left but it not because of Taeyeon but it is when everyone start to have individual life. Some already married such as Yoona, Soo Young, Tiffany and Jessica. Yoona is still active in her acting same goes to Yuri, Soo Young now own café and cake shop and Jessica own fashioned designer boutique. Hyeyeon still work at SM as a dance teacher to a new trainee, Sunny still active as a radio DJ and some variety show talk as MC. Only two persons are still a singer, Tiffany and Seohyun. Both of them keep singing ballad song which than become an OST for a famous dramas or movies. While Tiffany is happily married now, Seohyun is engage with her long love relationship, the famous leader band group, Yong Hwa from CNBlue.

When she called all of them, at first they don’t believe it cause Taeyeon have been missing too long and although they don’t know the whole story they know GD oppa and Taeyeon are not living together. Although they also know that GD keep wearing the ring. At the early years they try their luck by asking GD about Taeyeon. But at that time, he just smiling and walked away. When they try to ask other Bigbang members, they just say that they don’t know but beg them not to ask the question to their leader. He has suffered enough. Time fly, days become month, months become years, everyone keep their memory with Taeyeon deep in their heart, praying that one day, they will meet each other again.

And now, all SNSD have come to the cake shop waiting with eager to find the truth. If the boys are really belong to Taeyeon and GD oppa or this is only a pranks. Nevertheless, they are still so happy to see each other again, talking and laughing.

“Tiff, are you sure he is Taeyeon’s son,” said Hyeyeon looking at the internet the picture of GD holding a young boy in his arm. The picture that has been took by VIP the day before and has been speculate all around the internet.

“I got a message from Chaerin saying that she with the boys,” said Tiffany showing a picture of CL and the two boys.

“But how come they are two?” asked Sunny.

“They are cute,” said Yoona holding her 14 months daughter.

“I miss Taeyeon unnie so much,” said Seohyun. The others nod their head.

At that time, two big artist cars park at the rare park of the café.

“They are here, I have been put a close sign at the door so that no one will come in except us,” said Soo Young excited.

Taeyang was holding Minshik and Jageun hand while Minhyuk walk side by side with Changmin followed by CL.

“Why are we here, uncle, you said that we are going to amusement park?” said Jageun. 

 “We come here to buy some cake first,” explain Taeyang.

“I want some cake,” said Minshik.

“You cannot have cake,” said Minhyuk.

“I want a cake,” said Minshik.

“No you can’t,” said Changmin.

“I want a cake,” said Minshik again.

“I will tell mom,” said Jageun try looking at Minshik at the other side of Taeyang.

“I want a cake,” said Minshik which start to have tears in his eyes.

“Ok, you can have a cake,” said Taeyang want to sooth Minshik. Jageun look at Taeyang with a shock in his face.

“Taeyang samchun cannot give him a cake?” asked Jageun.

“Hmm… oh, this café sell a best cake in Seoul. You should have some too Jageunie,” said Taeyang.

Changmin stop in his walk and look at CL, he asked CL to bend down so he can whisper something at her ear, “Sungmo, you cannot give Minshik cake,” he said.

“Why?” asked CL in a whisper.

Both Changmin and Minhyuk shrug, “Mom never let him have any cake accept mom cake,” said Changmin.

“Did he have some allergic toward cake?” asked CL and once again Changmin shrug not knowing what is allergic.

“Did he have birthday cake before?” asked CL. Both boys nod their head.

“Did he eat it?” asked CL more. Both boys nod their head again.

“Hmm… what happened when Minshik eat a cake?” asked CL and both boys shrug.

“Did your mom say something if Minshik want to eat cake?” asked CL. The boys shake their head.

CL look at the boys, she cannot see what the problem are. The boys said Minshik have his birthday cake but why he cannot eat cake. She just try to make it slip away and start to walk or more like running toward the café when they see Taeyang already walk in holding the Jageun and Minshik hand.

The boys look at people inside the café. Minshik pull his hand from Taeyang hand and walk back to hold Minhyuk hand. Jageun did the same but he stay beside Taeyang looking every face in front of him.

Taeyang smile looking at the familiar face in front of him.

“I don’t know SNSD have a gathering here?” said Taeyang.

“We have been waiting for you oppa,” said Yuri. Walking toward her fiancé and give him a kiss on his cheek.

“Waiting for me, really,” said Taeyang.

“Actually not really waiting for you, but the boys,” answered Yuri with her sweet smile.

“Oh, but how did you know?” said Taeyang chuckle.

“I told them,” explain CL.

“Boys… they are your Sungmo too… They are your mother friends,” explain CL to Minhyuk.

The boys look reluctant but “Annyeonghaseyo,” said Minhyuk with a bow followed by his brother.

 
“Come, sit here,” said Sunny showing the empty chair for the boys to sit. At that time Daesung, Bom and Sandara walk in to the café.

 
When everyone have their sit; the SNSD look with interest toward the boys.

 
“Can I know what your mother name?” asked Jessica.

 
“Mrs Kwon,” said Minshik proudly.

 
“Yah, I told you that not her name,” said Changmin at Minshik who sit next to him. Minshik grab Minhyuk hand who sits next to him at the other side. Minhyuk look at Changmin. 

 
“What, I just want to correct him,” said Changmin but his voice is too slow at the end of his sentence.

 
“Hmm… What your name?” asked Yoona at Minhyuk. Yoona was sitting in front of Minhyuk.

 
Minhyuk look at Yoona, “Kwon Minhyuk,” he answered.

 
“How old are you?” asked Seohyun.

 
“9,” Minhyuk answered.

 
“How about you, what your name and age?” asked Soo Young at Jageun. Jageun look at Minhyuk.

 
Minhyuk standup, “This is Changmin, Kwon Changmin… he is 8, and this is Kwon Jageun, he is 7 and this is our youngest brother, Kwon Minshik, he is 5. My mother name is Kwon Taeyeon and our father name is Kwon Jiyong,” explain Minhyuk. He really did what an eldest brother should do.

 
“So it true then, that you are our Taeng’s boys,” said Tiffany.

 
“Unnie, how can Taeng unnie have a son who age 9, I remember the day of our last concert. It 8 years ago,” whisper Seohyun to Hyeyeon who sit next to her.

 
“Are you sure Seohyun?” asked Yuri who heard Seohyun whisper. Seohyun nods her head.

 
“I don’t think we can ask the boys about that? They are too young to understand,” said Hyeyeon.

 
“Here are the drinks,” said Soo Young with a tray of glass and the atmosphere become lighter. The boys are still boys and when in front of them a glass of sundae, all their shyness gone. They were happily eating their ice-cream, become more talkative. They talked about what they like and don’t like when the adult asked them. They also talked happily about their mom, what she did and how was her all these time. 

 
“Taeyang Samchun, when are we going to go to amusement park,” asked Jageun. Changmin and Minhyuk nod their head.

 
Taeyang laugh, “We are going after we finish eating okay,” said Taeyang.

 
At that time Minshik start to cry painful. His face starts to lost his color and become colorless. 

 
“Hmm… what happened?” asked Minhyuk.

 
“HE EAT CAKE!!!” said Changmin when he sees some of cream in Minshik face. CL rush forward to hold minshik.

 
“MINSHIK!!! SUNGMO MINSHIK EAT CAKE!!!” said Minhyuk 
  
“Don’t worry, we bring him to hospital okay,” said CL. “I think he allergic something that inside the cake.” 

 
“Is he going to die,” said Jageun start to cry.

 
“Let me carry him,” said Taeyang pick Minshik to his arms and run to his car with CL and Tiffany in tow. The other brothers running behind Taeyang with tear in their eyes.

 
SNSD member, Bom, Sandara and Daesung also rush to the car.  However Daesung hold the brother from keep followed Taeyang and CL and saying that they will followed by his car. SNSD member asked them to go and they will follow behind.
Inside the car, “How did you know he is allergic with cake?” said Taeyang sound panic holding Minshik while CL drives the car.
“I don’t know he is, but the boys already told us that he cannot eat cake,” said CL tries to concentrate in her driving although her heart is pounding crazily. 
“They did told us not to let Minshik eat cakes,” said Taeyang feel guilty.
“Poor boy,” said Tiffany slowly touching Minshik head.
They arrive safely at the hospital and bring Minshik to the emergency room. Doctor has come rush and examine the boy. Looking from how the doctors has rush showing how critical Minshik in his condition. 
“Don’t you think we should call his parents,” said Tiffany in panic.
Taeyang bring out his phone and push some number;
“Jiyong, where are you?” asked Taeyang.
“I already arrived in front of Taeyeon house, why?” asked GD back.
“You already there?” asked Taeyang.
“Yup, I took my small plane. Do you think I am going to drive?” said GD with chuckle.
“Jiyong, Minshik..”
“What happened to him?” asked GD with a concern in his voice.
“Doctor is still examine him, we don’t know what really happened?” said Taeyang.
“What do you meant doctor… are you saying he is sick now… but how? He was fine when I leave them with you?” said GD.
“I am sorry, I don’t know that he cannot eat cake, but please can you be here. I think …” but before Taeyang can finish his sentence;
“I’ll be there with Taeyeon. Please …. Please … do whatever you can … he is my boy,” said GD.
He already arrived in front of Taeyeon house when he got the phone called from Taeyang. He already mesmerize all the thing he want to say when he meet her but now everything is gone and only one thing have come to his mind, Minshik. He doesn’t know how but deep inside he already loves all his boys. 
He just walked inside the pension house, looking around for Taeyeon but only one girl was waiting at the counter which GD think is built as a receptionist for welcoming the guests.
“Excuse me, where is Taeyeon?” asked GD.
“What… Oh … Are you? … WOW…” said the girl.
“Please, can you tell me where Taeyeon shii?” asked GD again.
“Oh… sorry, Mrs Kwon is in her house … it just behind this house,” said the girl, “You can just walk through the kitchen door… but are you GD … as GD in BigBang… I am your fan,” said the girl.
But GD don’t have time for the fan meeting so he rush to the kitchen and walk to the back door and there she is, the one and only girl in his life, is hanging out the laundries.   
“Taeyeonie…” said GD slowly.
Taeyeon spin her body 180 degree to see the man she love stand still behind her, “Oppa,” she said slowly.
GD walk straight to Taeyeon and give her a hug, “I miss you so much,” he said.
“I’ve been searching for you everywhere, all this time, I miss you so much,” he adds.
Taeyeon was too shock to do anything accept letting GD hug her. It take them a couple of minute just hugging each other. GD takes his deep breath and pull Taeyeon body away a little so that he can see her face.
“You still look the same and beautiful as before,” he said and wipe away Taeyeon tears from her eyes.
“Oh… I forgot, we have to go now. Our Minshik need us now,” said GD grabbing Taeyeon hand and pull her to follow him.
“Minshik, what happened to him? Didn’t they supposed to coming back home today?” asked Taeyeon. But she doesn’t hesitate to follow GD.
“I will tell you later but now, Minshik is in hospital, I also don’t know what happened. Taeyang just call me when I am already in front of your house. He said Minshik is in hospital so now we have to go there as soon as we can,” said GD.
“Hospital? What do you meant by hospital? Oh my god,” said Taeyeon in the panic state.

 

 

____________________________

PLS LEAVE some comments...:)