CHAPTER 1 : TOO DRUNK TO REMEMBER

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

CHAPTER 1

 

“Unnie what happened?” asked Yoona when she walks into her room looking at Taeyeon hugging her pillow and crying silently. 

“Oh Yoona, I though you will be late,” said Taeyeon trying to cover her tears.

“Unnie, why are you crying?” asked Yoona not wanting to change the subject.

“I am not crying, don’t worry,” anwered Taeyeon.

“Don’t lie. Tell me, unnie, maybe I can help or maybe you can feel better if you talk it out,” said Yoona.

“I broke up with G.O oppa,” said Taeyeon cover her face with a pillow which at the same time Soo Young walk in.

“What?” asked SooYoung which is too loud for the other SNSD members to come in rush.

“That stupid moron,” said Soo Young.

“What happened?” asked Sunny.

“Unnie broke up with his boyfriend,” explain Yoona which patting Taeyeon arm.

“Oh my!” Tiffany rushes and hugs Taeyeon to comfort the girl from crying.

“But why? Did he asked for breakup or did you?” asked Jessica.

“I did,” said Taeyeon.

“You did? Why?” asked Sunny.

“I found out he meet other girl behind my back,” said Taeyeon between her sob.

“Good for you, unnie,” said Soo Young.

“How did you find out and who is the girl?” asked Yoona.

“It Minah Girl’s day,” answered Taeyeon.

“How did you know?” asked Jessica.

“I heard they talk in the washroom and when I asked G.O oppa, he doesn’t deny it but saying it was a mistake,” Taeyeon told the girl.

“So you broke up with him,” said Sunny.

“What if it really a mistake?” asked Tiffany.

“Actually me and G.O. oppa is not in a good relationship this few months, we can’t have a good conversation and he always make me feel bad,” explain Taeyeon. “I think it really going to end for us,” she adds.

“It ok unnie, we are here for you, we know you will find someone that much better than G.O. oppa,” said Yoona.

“I know, it just I feel sad it end,” said Taeyeon with her sobbing.

 

A few months later;

 

“Unnie, you look so beautiful and y,” said maknae of SNSD; Seohyun.

“What this?” said Tiffany showing her dress, “It is nothing maknae, and look at you. You look gorgeous too. Must be someone waiting for you there?” she adds winking her eyes.

“What? There no one?” said maknae with a blushed.

“Oh come on maknae, just admit it and have some pity with us who still single,” said Hyeyeon walking out from her room with her roommate Jessica.

“OMG, Sunny, when did you bought that dress,” said Jessica when she look at Sunny with her short dress.

“What do you think? Do you think it look good on me?” Sunny asked.

“It is perfect,” answered Tiffany.

“I told her so,” said Yuri.

“Wah! Girls you look awesome,” said Yoona who just walking to the living room with her roommate, Soo Young when she look.

“I am so excited,” said Soo Young.

“Where is Taeyeon Unnie?” asked Seohyun, when Yoona just walk out with Soo Young and leave her other roommate, Taeyeon behind.

“I am coming, I am coming,” said Taeyeon, “Wow, are we really SNSD?” said Taeyeon when she look at her group mate with a smile. Yes, she can smile now after 3 months of depression. It was so hard for her to move on when the man that she loves was look happy with his new girlfriend. Although she the one who broke the relationship.

 “It is a party Taeng, so I think we should show them some respect right?” said Jessica. The other just nods their heads with a smile. They all look so beautiful and y.

 

“Ok then let go,” said Taeyeon.

 

They walk out from their house and get to their car. They used three cars because Taeyeon have promise to her mother that she will sleep at her parent house tonight so she brings her own car to the party. It was the end of the year party and this year it is YG’s artist to handle or organize the party.  It was a custom for the idols from difference agency to hang around at the end year party and they will choose who will organize the party a month before the party will hold. For this year party, it will be held at BigBang GDragon’s house.

It was for the first time the girls went there.  Actually it was for the first time GD allowed people to come to his house. He don’t want people think his differently but he want to have fun tonight and it was save if he do it at his own house.

“Taeng, where did you park your car?” asked Tiffany.

“Unnie park it far away from the entrance. She said it will be easy for her if she decide to go back early,” answered Yoona who followed Taeyeon in her car.

“I just want to prepare for the worse,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Wow!” that the only words can describe the house. It is a three stories house plus basement. GD used his basement as a personal studio. He has every instrument that need to created song there. First floor basically a wide living room with a set of sofa, in wall big screen TV, wide open sliding door to the side garden which is a walk through to the big wide backyard garden with a big swimming pool, a big dining room without any furniture accept a small dining table with two chairs, but have a wide refrigerator along the wall to the kitchen. The kitchen is more stylish and don’t ask if GD ever used it cause everything look new.  If you open the back door it will directly point to the backyard garden where the swimming pool is build up. 

The second floor is basically a family lounge and five big bedroom but it has been rebuild when GD purchased the house and he turn it into a wide lounge with modern bar in the house and big boys play room. He just leaves one room and changes it to be his small library office style.

So for the party tonight it strictly will be held at the first floor and the second floor of the house and also at the side and backyard garden. The third floor of the house is where GD room was it. It has three big bed rooms, and it all furnished. Between these three bedrooms, the biggest is his bedroom. And it strictly not allowed to others because this floor is too personal and he don’t want anyone to touch anything in here.

 

The girls have enjoys themselves tonight, and so the others group of idols too. The food was so good and the music and the lounge at the second floor where change into a dancing floor just like at the night club. This is the reason why GD allowed his house to be used, so he can have fun all night.

“Taeng, want to dance?” asked Wooyoung asking Taeyeon who just waving her body at the corner of the room watching her other members dance. Yes Wooyoung is Taeyeon good friend. There are rumors saying both of them are dating but it not the case.

 

“Oh, thanks,” with that Taeyeon grab Wooyoung hand and walk to the dance floor.

After a few dance, she walk back to her place while Wooyoung go and get them some drink. He stops a few second to talk to some of idols who greet and hold him for a small conversation. He was happily chatting with few girls idol too and guesses what it Girl’s Day. He then walked back to Taeyeon and gave a glass of wine to her.

 “What is this?” asked Taeyeon to Wooyoung.

“What?” asked Wooyoung.  Taeyeon bring up her glass to show what she asking for.

“Oh, it a fruit punch over there. I know you don’t like wine so I bring you fruit punch. Why, does it taste bad?” asked Wooyoung. Taeyeon open her small eyes as big as she can but then she just gives Wooyoung a smile when she looks a difference look at Wooyoung face.

“Nothing it taste difference from usual but it still delicious,” said Taeyeon.

“Hmm… let me go and change it to other drink, they also served some soda and coke,” said Wooyoung feel bad at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just shake her head and give him a smile telling that is ok.

They talk for a second before Wooyoung move to ask another girls from another group dance with him.

“Unnie, are you ok?” asked Seohyun.

“Why you asked?” asked Taeyeon.

“Your face, it pale,” answered Yuri.

“Hmm… telling you the true, I don’t feel good right now?” said Taeyeon.

“What happened? Did you eat something that bad?” asked Sunny.

“No, wait … oh I think it a drink, it taste difference,” said Taeyeon.

“What drink? This one?” asked Seohyun showing the glass of fruit punch in her hand.

Taeyeon smell the drink and take a sip of it, “I don’t know, this is delicious but the one I drink is a little bit bitter,” said Taeyeon.

“But this is the only punch fruit that they served,” said Seohyun.

“Are you feeling dizzy?” asked Yuri.

“I am, I think I have to go now. I don’t think I can stand to long with this dizziness,” said Taeyeon.

“Do you want me to followed you, or better drive for you?” asked Seohyun.

“Don’t be silly, I am not that sick. I just have only a sip of it,” said Taeyeon, and of cause it was a lied, cause she drink it all because she was so thirsty after a couple of dance.

She bid her goodbye to her sisters and starts to walk down the stairs when she meets the owner of the house.

 

 “Taeyeon shii, are you enjoys the party?” asked GD, shouting over the music.

“Oh GD sunbaenim, yes I am and I have so much fun,” said Taeyeon.

“Oh good, hope you enjoy it,” asked GD with a smile.

“Hmm, sure I am sunbaenim. Err… Sunbaenim, can you show me the way to the washroom? I need to refresh myself,” asked Taeyeon.

“Washroom?  There is one in the first floor. But I think you have wait in queue,” said GD.

“I don’t think I can wait in queue, but still thank you,” said Taeyeon taking her first step to go down.

“Wait, how about you used one at the room up stair.  Every room has their own washroom, so you can just enter one of it,” said GD.

“Is it really ok for me to go up stair? The workers already remind us not to go up there. It is not allowed,” said Taeyeon whispering to GD. GD laugh at her act as it is a big secret. But seriously it true, they have been reminded when they arrived in the house to not go to the third floor.

“It ok, you just want to use the washroom,” said GD with his killer smile.

“Thank you sunbaenim, and Happy New Years,” said Taeyeon and change her direction to when up stair.

“Oh, happy new year, Taeyeon,” said GD hugging Taeyeon making Taeyeon blushed. It was so rare for Taeyeon talking like this with GD because to be truth they are not really close with each other. So GD hugging Taeyeon is not in her dream. But what can we say, GD also already not in his right mind with so much alcohol.

 

While walking up the stair she feels a little bit dizzy. She has to hold the stair railing because her head became dizzier for every step she takes.  At the end she arrives and opens the first door she sees. She just walks in and directly went to the washroom. She washes up her face and behind her neck to cool down her dizziness. She think maybe the wine is too strong for her, she feel so sick now.  Then she tries to walk out from the room but because of her dizziness she takes a sit on the bed. The loud music from the second floor makes her feel worse. At the end she just lay down on the bed without knowing what will happen next. She just wants to get ease of her dizziness. 

 

GD walked into his room not in a good condition. He was too drunks to remember what really happened. But that night he did make a mistake.