CHAPTER 8 - I am not going to let you go

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

The next day, GD woke up in the empty house. He looks around and found a cute note on the table with a breakfast.

Oppa,

I am off to work, hope you have something to do. I made a simple breakfast for you. 

 

GD smile looking at the note and take a sit to have his breakfast. He takes his time to eat his breakfast. It is Korean breakfast after all with rice, plain soup and side dish.

“Hmm… let see what I should do first?” he said to himself after he finish doing his own dishes. He then realizes there are so many pictures pin on the wall at the living room that he not notices the day before. He looks at the pictures and it a picture of the children. It has a note at each picture. One picture makes him smile widely; it an ultrasound picture of his son. He took the picture and brings the picture with him to the sofa and read out loud what it writes with a smile;

Naui jag-eun yong (My little dragon)

She calls him with his name in it; ‘Dragon’. It makes him so proud and so warm inside.

“I am going to marrying your mother jag-eun ahh.. hmm… Kwon Jag-eun Yong … you have a nice name. Your mother must love you so much to give you that name. You will be a big dragon like me one day, and I will be there for you.”

“Hah… that right, I should make my plan work. I should propose to your mother as soon as I can. I am not going to waste any second of my time here doing nothing.”

Yes his plan; his plan to marrying Taeyeon, his plan to tell the whole world about that and to bring back Taeyeon with him back to Korea. The plan that he been discussed with so that they understand and agreed to it. He also told his plan to YG and asking him the permission to do so. Both his group members and YG give their support for his decision.

 

 

Flash back to the night he told ;

“I have something to tell and discuss with you guys,” said GD to s at their group apartment.

“Is this about our trip to London? You already told us about it,” said Seungri with a grin.

“We know you are going to meet Taeyeon, and we agreed to your plan,” said Daesung.

“Actually it just a part of my planned,” said GD.

“You want to asked her hand to be your wife,” said TOP. GD nods his head with smile because this one hyung know him better than anyone.

“Are you? Seriously?” asked Seungri shock hearing the news, “I though you just want to be with her because she is your girlfriend,” said Seungri slowly.

“I am going to asked her to marrying me. But I don’t know if she agreed to that.”

“Good luck,” said Taeyang.

“Thanks, but before that I have something to ask for you guys permission. As you can see, I want people accept us, but to go public I need to ask if that ok for you guys. Please be honest with me, if you guys feel reluctant I will postponed my intention to go public and keep our relationship as a secret,” said GD.

“Just go for it Jiyong, I told you before I will always support you,” said TOP given his fully support to GD.

“I am second to hyung, I am going to support you too,” said Taeyang.

“Why it so easy for both of you to say yes,” asked Daesung.

“That right, we should at least hear JIyong hyung tell us the planned first,” said Seungri. It look like the maknae is reluctant to given their permission before hearing GD explanation.

“Because, our group, singing and acting for me just a work that we do because we dream for it. But when times come for us to fall in love and to be with someone we truly love, the one that meant everything to us so that is the time for us to consider our heart and just go for it,” said TOP.

“I don’t understand?” said Daesung.

“TOP hyung meant; if it the one, the only one that really mean to us so just followed your heart,” explained Taeyang.

“But, it so sudden,” said Seungri. GD understands Seungri concern. It really a sudden acts.

“I am sorry, but she is alone now and it hurt me so much to leave her alone. She carrying my son and I am not there helping her.”

“Do you really love her hyung? Or it just because she is pregnant with your son?” asked Daesung. GD look at Daesung; “Yes, I am. She is the one and only one for me. I can’t explain how she is the one but deep inside me know she is the one. I love her, and these past few months I know how much she meant to me,” he said.

Seungri look at his leader and he can see his sincere.

“Go for it, I am going to support you no matter what happened,” he said. Daesung slowly nods his head and a smile appear in his face.

“But how are you going to do it. I meant going public?” TOP asked.

“I am going to post my status to my tweeter and on my webpages,” said GD.

“Are you wanting us to admit it, when people asked?” asked Taeyang.

“No, just make it light. I just want you guy just followed my tweet and play with it. And when reporters asked, just say no comment, don’t say a word. Let the fan have their imagination and let them dwell until I really go public,” said GD.

“Why do you want to do that?” asked Seungri.

“I want people especially our fans start to understand my feeling, and if I keep insist that I really want to get married and start a family, they will start to accept that fact too. And when I really go public, they already know about it,” explained GD.

“So do you want to tell our fans that you are going to get marry with Taeyeon?” asked Daesung.

“No, I just want them know I want to get marry without telling who. Let them guess.”

Taeyang nods his head understand, “So you just want people know your intention although it is your true intention but let it make just a small talk about it in public. Okay, I understand and I will do what I can to support your tweet. Good luck bro,” he said.

“I don’t mind playing with your intention, it much better so that I’ll be update what you have been accomplice. Good for me,” said TOP with his smile.

 

END OF FLASHBACK….

 

So that what he going to do. He put back the picture to where it is and bring his laptop to the living room and start his mission.

 

“Unnie, look at GD sunbaenim tweet? And Bigbang others member too?” said Yoona to her members who hang around their living room.

“What?” asked Tiffany.

“He said he want to get marry,” said Yoona.

Jessica looks at her hand phone and read GD tweet;

 

G-DRAGON ‏@IBGDRGN  

If I asked her to marry me, do you think she will say yes?

최현 ‏@topofbb   (TOP)

@IBGDRGN Did you already asked?

TEYDADDY ‏@Realtaeyang  

@IBGDRGN Don’t forget tell me…I don’t think she will say YES..lol

Seung Ri ‏@ForvictoRi  

 @IBGDRGN YAH YAH YAH… what is this talking about marries… I AM STILL YOUNG..lol

DAESUNG TIMES ‏@dcds0426  

@IBGDRGN When you are going to ask? Good luck… you need that..lol

G-DRAGON ‏@IBGDRGN  

@topofbb @Realtaeyang @dcds0426 @ForvictoRi  Any idea how? Need help here

최현 ‏@topofbb   (TOP)

@IBGDRGN Don’t have experience, wait until I have one

TEYDADDY ‏@Realtaeyang  

@IBGDRGN @topofbb @dcds0426 @ForvictoRi I don’t think TOP hyung will ever have one..kih kih

 최현 ‏@topofbb   (TOP)

@IBGDRGN @Realtaeyang @dcds0426 @ForvictoRi YAH… I know how. Kahkahkah

 

“Who is he going to marry?” asked Tiffany.

“Did he have new girlfriend?” asked Yoona.

“If he have, he really a worse man ever,” said Soo Young.

“Or did you girls think he already find Taeng,” said Hyeyeon.

“I miss Taeng Unnie,” said Seohyun.

“We all miss her,” said Soo Young sadly.

“Yuri, call Taeyang oppa asked him did GD sunbaenim found Taeng,” said Sunny.

Yuri nods and find Taeyang number on her phone and call him;

“Hello, oppa,”

“Ahh… Yuri,”

“Oppa, are you busy right now?”

“Nah, not really, Waeyo?”

“Hmm… I am wondering, no, actually we all, me and my members are wandering did GD sunbaenim already found our Taeng?” Yuri asked.

“Hmm… Waeyo?”

“He found her did he?”

“Maybe,”

“OPPA, be serious… or I am not going to help you with that thing you asked me before,” said Yuri.

“KAH… KAH… KAH… (Taeyang laugh),”

Yuri smile and wait until Taeyang stop laughing.

“So,” said Yuri.

“I am not going to say any word. Promise to me first that you are going to make the arrangement,” said Taeyang.

“Ok, I will. So tell me,”

“Ok, yes he is. He is with her right now. He got a month holiday from the company,” explained Taeyang.

“So it meant, the tweet is for Taeyeon,” said Yuri.

“Obviously,” said Taeyang with a laugh.

“YEA… Thanks oppa,”

“YAH don’t forget your promise,” said Taeyang.

“No, I will do that. I already promise did I and I am sure Taeyeonie will say yes to that,” said Yuri.

“Hope so and seen I am not really busy now, wanna going on date with me tonight?”

“Ok, and thanks oppa for the news and see you tonight,” said Yuri end the call.

Yuri looks at her members and just by looking at Yuri and hearing her conversation they know what happened and spontaneous they jump and hugging each other happily.

“I really want to be there when they are marrying,” said Yoona.

 

Back to GD at UK;

He was laughing at the responds from his friends and it only took a minute for people to re-tweet his status. Some of them have been discuss about it.Some was speculate the girl which is match with him and the most happy discussion when people start argue if the girl is Taeyeon with so many reason that support their speculation. 

 

I think the girl is Taeyeon SNSD, because they were together before Taeyeon end her contract with SM and been kick from the group.

I think the same too, but I don’t think Taeyeon been kick out. Maybe she just wants to be GD buin…hahahaha.

Why do you think it must be Taeyeon, don’t they broke up already?

It must be DARA unnie!!

I bet it CL unnie, don’t you see both of them in 2NE1 comeback concert.

I am SNSD fan and BigBang fan and I think it Taeyeonie… they love each other. It shows at the end of the SNSD last concert for our Taeyeonie. GD was there to support her. I will support both of them if it true. GD FIGHTING!!!.

But why don’t they just say in public… this year SNSD has been told that they are dating in public – one after another. Why can’t Taeyeon and GD go to public too? If they do I will support them.

Anyone know where Taeyeon shii right now?

GD take a month off from works, do you think he was with the girl he said he want to marry?

 

GD read all the comments and he has a big smile on his face.

“I am with my girl now; it must be good if we can go public. But I don’t think Taeyeon will want that right now. We have baby to think unlike others,” said GD by himself.

 

After spend so much time in front his computer, he start looking at the kitchen to make something to eat for lunch. He never cooks so it was impossible to cook anything, so he just decides to have some bread with butter and a cup of milk.

It is around 3:30 pm when Taeyeon arrive at her house. The light is still off showing no one was in the house.

“Did he go somewhere else?”

She walks inside the house and there he is sleeping soundly on the sofa. Taeyeon look at GD and slowly walk to his room and bring out blanket to cover GD. She looks at him thoroughly when she put the blanket on him. There are locks of his hair fell over his forehead and she down on her knee and slowly unconsciously she put it away.

“Why you have to come here oppa, did you know it was hard for me to forget you all this while and to stay alone here,” she said more to herself.

Taeyeon is going to stand up when GD grab her hand and bring her to him.

“I never want you to leave me Taeyeon, not before, not now and not in the future. I told you I love you and I am not going to let you go,” he said and grab the back of Taeyeon head and bring her lips to him.  

 

 

------------------------------------

So how was it?

I hope it meet your expectation.

Sorry for late update, I have warded because of high fever for a week.

And as usual thanks for subscribed and voted this story and make it one of most views… THANKS.

 

Actually I am a big fan of SNSD and I am happy hearing one by one they been publicly announce their love life and the one they are dating (Yoona, SooYoung and Tiffany), so best wishes for them.

And actually I have another stories but will not published it until I finish this one, it cast tiffany, but seen she already have Nickhun, I have to find someone else. So just tell me who you want to be in my stories next, any SNSD members are ok. If you want others idols than SNSD, just say so, I will study about her to match my story.

And please leave some comments, I need that to keep writing. lol

Thanks …

AILYNN