CHAPTER 5 - PART 2

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

Hi, this is the second part of Chapter 5. It is just a short update. I don’t want to hang you on the suspense part too long. I am not that cruel…lol. SO HOPE YOU HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER… (Just to make you curious) … is all about GD acted after getting the msg…

Now tell me if you have any idea or anything that you want him to do after getting the msg, maybe you guess is right… who knows you and I have the same notion in writing this story.

As usual, thanks for the comments… and pls keep commenting. And welcome to new subscriber. Today the subscriber of this story is 100. I am feel honored.

AILYNN.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 5 – PART 2

 

It already 2 months Taeyeon stay alone in a small town in Loughborough, England and she is 18 weeks pregnancy now. She is a strong girl. She manages to adapt her situation very fast. She knows she must work hard as normal person to survive. She manages to get a job as an assistant teacher in the nursery school with a payment £1100/month. On Saturday she teach piano at music class and get a payment £30/hour and she always make it up 4 hour per day. With all the works she did, she manages to have around £1600/month. This money she spent for paying the rent for her small apartment with two bedrooms which cost her £450/month and for her daily expenses. She also keeps almost half of her money for saving. She really lives as a normal person without fandom and without care about fashion, paparazzi and so on. She lives a simple hard work life and she happy with it. Her contract with SM entertainment was end when she boards the flight. A month after she arrive and have settled down Mr Lee Soo Man called her. He wishes her good luck and be strong girl. Mr Lee also told her that he wired some money for Taeyeon hard work when she stills a SM artist. When Taeyeon look at her saving account she was shock because it was a big amount of money Mr Lee has given to her.  Although this is the man who make she left Korea but she know he doesn’t meant to hurt her. With that conclusion she forgive him and happy with the money.

The hardest thing that she has to go through is her loneliness especially when she gets everyday massage from GD. He never stops sending her a massage asking her where she is, how she is, what she doing now, and sometime begging her to come back. She also read at the internet and looks at his new picture showing how gloomy he is and it broken her heart. She make some promises to him via her letter and hope he will understand but less did she know he never open the letter.  

Did she hurt him so much, she know she is but never once he sends her an angry message or anything that want to hurt her or to blame her. He always asked about the baby, did she still have her morning sickness, asking if she have some craving as if she never left him. And the sad part is, she never once answered his questions. She always replies his message but never once she pushes a send button, everything is on her draft message. She want too but she still afraid people will start to know where she is if GD come running to her. She know and really sure he will do that if he know where she is.

 

Today, she has to go for her pregnancy checkup at 8 am at local clinic. She was so excited for this meeting because she will know the baby gender today. She wants to know, because she doesn’t want any surprise in her life. She wants to talk to the baby, want to give the baby name and start to buy baby stuff. She wants to be happy with her baby.

“Are you sure you want to know the baby ,” asked the midwives. Taeyeon nods her head.

“You are so much lucky Miss Kim, the baby really wants to show you,” said Midwives point at the baby picture showing the baby to Taeyeon.

“Oh my, I got a boy,” said Taeyeon smile happily.

“Yes you are, and he is a healthy boy. You must be proud of him,” said Midwives with a sweet smile. The midwives give Taeyeon the picture and the cd of the picture to Taeyeon keep. She makes another appointment for her regular checkup. She was so happy so she takes a photo of the baby picture and writes something below the picture,

“Appa… Guess what, I am a boy.”

 

And as usual she wants to put it as draft but she pushes a send button.

“What did I do? I don’t mean to send it… Aisshhh Taeyeon why you send it,”

 

 And at the far east of continent, GD looks at his phone and he was shock when Taeyeon send a message. All this while, he never got response. He push read button and a smile slowly show on his face,

“Hyung, why are you smiling? Don’t tell me that you lost your mind now?” said Seungri but getting a smack on his head by TOP.

“Look?” said GD showing his phone. It is his baby picture.

“I have a boy, I HAVE A BOY,” he said or can we said he shout it out. 

 

_________________________

now no more curious...lol