CHAPTER 6 - Journey to you

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

Hi, this is only a short chapter. It is basically continues from the previous chapter. That the reason it was title as chapter 6.

And thanks you for the support, comments, subscribers and votes. Also I am sorry for my grammatical errors. I try my best to write it right but English is not my first language although it not an excuse for me to write it wrong. However, I hope it still can be read and love.

Thanks and hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Next chapter is for both of them fall in love…lol. (Sorry for make you curious… although I want you to be..lol)

 

AILYNN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Can I have a sit,” asked GD.

“How?” asked Taeyeon. GD just takes the sit beside Taeyeon and ignore Taeyeon question.

“How are you?” asked GD with a smile. He tries to make a light conversation. He was so nervous right now, but he tries not showing it. Taeyeon look disbelieve what or more like who was next to her now.

“How?” she asked again.

 

Flashback a month before:

 

TOP give GD back his phone, GD take it and look again at his baby picture. Then slowly he just put his phone into his pocket. He looks at the letter once again and crumples it with tears in his eyes.

“What are you going to do now?”

GD sighed, “I don’t know,” he stand up and walks to the stair, “I am tired. I need to clear my mind first.”

GD laying down on his bed, close his eyes and tries to collect all his thought to his situation now. Every single word that he read from Taeyeon letter is lingered in his mind.

(The thing that you did to me this few weeks will be my one and only memories that I will share with our baby) … She loves it, that the reason she keeps it as sweet memories.

(And when you saying that you want to be with me and the baby, I am feeling love)... Did she feel my love?

Nah, I don’t think because she thinks I am force into it … (I don’t want you to be force into it).

But she really hopes to find someone who loves her, (Called me a selfish but I do want to be love by someone who really loves me).

Taeyeon, my Taeyeon don’t you see, I am in love with you. Not because we have the baby together. I don’t know when it starts but I know you are the one girl that I like from afar. That one night mistake is like a one dream that I dream for such a long time. I don’t have courage to go for you all this time because you and I, there no other way for our path cross with each other. But fate, yes I believe in fate because we are fate to be together.

GD takes a deep breath, “I am going to tell the world I love her.”

Yes, I am going to tell the world I love her but how?

That night, GD tries so hard to come out with so much idea that he can think to show the world that he in love with Taeyeon. He tries to deduct and rethinking the bad and good outcome from every single idea that he have. At the end he agreed that it is much harder than come out with a new song. It not only to come with the ideas is important but also to protect the one he need to protect is the most important in his conclusion. He must take all the consideration from other perspective; Taeyeon, her family, her members, s, her fans and maybe his fans.

The next day, GD drives his car to YGE building. He is still absent minded when he arrive at the building because he just don’t say any word when he walk pass Tablo and Seven making those two gentleman feel pity of him. They are still thinking that GD still in his state of depression.

“She really hit him hard,” said Seven.

“It just he loves her so much,” said Tablo.

“We should help him,” said Seven.

“To help is when you know the problem but he will never say a word what is his problem,” said Tablo. Seven nods his head agreed with Tablo statements.

“But to see him in that state is frustrated,” said Seven.

“I know,”

GD walk to his studio, straight to the sofa and lay down, close his eyes while putting his hand on his forehead. Everyone who pass by the studio, who seeing GD like that try their best not to making any sound. 

“Are you ok?” asked TOP taking a sit on the nearby chair.

“Hmm…mmm,” answered GD.

“What are you going to do?”

“I really want to just go where she is now and tell her how much I love her and want to be with her and our baby,”

“But…?”

“But I can’t. I have to finish everything here first and take some time later maybe a month or two to be with her in secret,” explain GD.

“Good, I will help covering you when the times come,” said TOP.

 “Thanks hyung,” said GD.

“You will do the same for me too, if it me,” said TOP. GD smile and nods his head. Yes, he will do the same for TOP; their friendship is beyond friend and more like a brother. They have spent all their youths together, achieving their dreams.

“But Jiyongie, I hope you are sure with your feeling. I don’t want both of you hurt. And it will hurt the baby too,” said TOP wisely. GD nods his head understand TOP concern.

At that time, YG come; “How are you today?” he asked.

“I am fine, thanks for asking sir.”

“I don’t mean to meddler in your problems, that the reason I let you off this past 2 months. Never once I ask what your problems although some part of me thinks it because of your relationship with Taeyeon shii. But now, I hope you can tell me the truth what really happened with you two. I think it getting out of control and disturbing your works,” said YG.

“I am sorry sir, although I want to tell you, but I don’t think I can right now. And don’t worry; I am going back on my track now. I am going to do my works properly now. I promise, one day, yes one day I will tell you,” said GD with a smile.

YG look at GD and at TOP, but he can only sighed and nods his head.

To show that he is a man of word, he really did his best doing all his work. He is successful in writing up some lyric for his next song and for others too and it really something new because it has some feeling in his song and it a love song, more like a ballad song. GD is showing his love into his song.

“I thought you wrote a broken heart song,” said Teddy.

GD just smile, “so how it is, hyung. Do you think it good?” he asked.

“I think it perfect,” said Teddy.

“But, Jiyong ahh, I am afraid to ask, is this is your story?” Teddy asked. GD can’t answered that question although it obvious the song represent his feeling.

At that moment Seven walk in.

“What is this? Your new song?” he asked listening to the music that been played in the studio.

“What do you think hyung? Do you like it?” GD asked.

“It not your style, but I like it. Are you going to sing it?” Seven asked.

“I don’t know it yet,” GD answered.

“It is a sweet love song. Are you confessing?” Seven said with a grin.

“I am going too, but I don’t know what she going to think,” said GD slowly more like a whisper.

“GD yah, are you having a problem hiding your love life?” asked Teddy. GD just smile.

“Why you want to hide? Why don’t you just tell the world that you and Taeyeon are in love? No one will think differently about you. And the most important part is, she not in contract with SM anymore so it much-much easier for both of you,” said Teddy.

“Yup Teddy hyung is right. Is that both of you still not serious enough with your relationship?” Seven guess.

GD shake his head, “I am a man who just in love with one and only girl and Taeyeon; she the one for me. I don’t think I can love anyone if anything happen between us.”

Both Seven and Teddy just laugh it out. “You really a man in love,” said Teddy. Seven just nods his head.

“Come let have some drinks, it’s on me.  I want to celebrate your new love life,” said Teddy.

 

It at the end of month, GD walks to YG office. He knocks on YG door and waits until YG asked him to come in.

“Have a sit,” said YG.

“Sir, I come to asked for personal leave for a month,” GD said it with a hope.

“A month? Why?”

“Just, I want to spent time with my lover,” he said it with confident.

“Don’t you think a month is to long?” asked YG.

“She need me now sir.”

“She needs you? Why?”

GD sighed, “She carrying my baby.” He has to tell YG so that YG will understand.

“What? She is carrying your baby?” GD nods his head, “Please keep it a secret sir, we don’t want people know that we have a baby. It is still not the time for people to know. She is in hiding, so she is alone now. That why I want to take a leave for a month to be with her.”

YG was shock but slowly he is understood and clearly can see why Taeyeon is hiding and why SME announces her contract end. He look at the young man in front of him, this young couple must have a hard time to be together. They have to keep it hide because of their status and who they are at the eyes of their fans.

“One month, no more than that.”

“Thanks, but sir, can you keep it as a secret, because no one knows where she is including her members and SME artists.”

“So how did you know, did she tell you. Of cause she tell you, sorry for the stupid questions,” said YG. GD just smile, he can’t tell him that Taeyeon also hiding from him and how he know where she is because all he did this month is to trace where she is and by giving opportunity as a heir, he can used his money and his wealth to asked private investigator. And in no time he gets what he need. 

 

Tomorrow, GD will fly to UK with . It was the way for him to distract fan attentions. When he arrives at London, he will rent a car and drive to Laughborough while will stay in London for a couple days. The other BigBang members will do some photography before they fly back to Korea.

 

End of flashback…

 

And now, here he is looks at Taeyeon while searching her eyes. Taeyeon is still clueless how GD can be here next to her.

“I miss you so much, that is why I am here. Don’t you miss me too?” GD said with a smile.

“And sorry it take me a month to come here, I have to finish all my work before I can get a time for my own,” he adds.

“But oppa…” said Taeyeon but been cut off by GD, “You look beautiful,”.

 The ‘Out Of The Blue’ compliment from GD make Taeyeon blushed. She feels shy with the compliment because she knows she is not that beautiful especially with a big tummy.

“Thank you but it much be better if oppa can tell me the reason you are here,” said Taeyeon looking at GD which is only for a second because GD keep looking at Taeyeon with a smile in his face.

“I told you before; I want to be with you and our baby. I want to be your husband and the baby father and I also told you I don’t mind to have long distance relationship,” said GD.

“But I don’t want you …” and once again GD cut Taeyeon word but now not with word but he cup Taeyeon face and kiss her on her lips. Although at first Taeyeon stutter and reluctant but then slowly her wall broke down and she accept the kiss. The one kiss that always in her dreams day and night and misses so much. The one kiss that he always dreams day and night and missed so much. It is just a light kiss and the sweet one. After the kiss, GD pull Taeyeon in his embrace and, “Please let me stay by your side, don’t push me away.” A tear ran down on Taeyeon cheek before she nods her head.