CHAPTER 3: I AM HERE...

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

CHAPTER 3

 

 

It already a week and they decide it was time for them to see Mr. Lee Soo Man. The girls were there with Taeyeon when she told Mr. Lee about her condition. At first Mr. Lee was frustrated but when the girls help Taeyeon who in tears telling Mr. Lee Soo Man the story, just like they plan, and told Mr. Lee their plan to cover the missing Taeyeon for this one year. Mr Lee was agreed.

“I think we can make it two year for you to come back. I think it much better if you get your body to fully recover and the baby is big enough to be back here. If this so, we have to make your last stage this month so that fan will be happy if you girls away from any group activity. And I think Taeyeon still can sing and record any new songs while her away. This will cover her missing. Any new OST will do that for her,” explain Mr. Lee.

After his long explanation, Mr. Lee walk and stand in front of Taeyeon and make her stand on her feet before giving her a father hug.

“You must be strong, Taeyeonie. If you need any help and if you think it was so hard to be alone there just give me a call, I will let the girls go there for a visiting ok. And I will go tell your family that you have to go there for further your study. Just take good care of yourself and your baby ok. I know it hard but I know you can make it. And don’t worry about your contract with SM, it finish this year and although as we talking early this year we will renew it but now it up to you to stay or not. Good luck dear,” said Mr. Lee while hugging Taeyeon who cried in his chest.

 

So with that, the SM spread the news that SNSD group activity will be end in few months. They keep telling the fan that every single girl has to do their own activity for the whole year until their comeback.

Taeyeon also already make a preparation for her to go for her hiding. She was in the middle to choose between US or UK but in the end she chooses UK because she thinks at the small town in UK, people will hard to recognize her.

 While Taeyeon was busy preparing, one of SNSD members think she should make thing right for Taeyeon and the day have come when Taeyeon told the girls that she will be sleeping at her parents’ house, the girl call everyone to have a big meeting.

“I am going to tell GD sunbaenim about his baby,” said Yuri.

“Why?” asked said Sunny.

“Taeyeon Unnie doesn’t want to tell him, we should at least respect that,” said Seohyun.

“No, the reason for her not to tell is noble but thinks about GD sunbaenim. He is the father. It not fair for him not to know that he have a son or daughter,” explain Yuri.

“I have the same point of view with Jessica. You know when I look at the baby picture, I always feel sad, the baby should have both father and mother,” said Jessica.

“But Taeng Unnie don’t want him to know,” said Yoona.

“And what if GD sunbaenim don’t want to involve with the baby?” asked Seohyun.

“No, he will love to involve,” said Yuri.

“How did you know?” asked Sunny.

“I talk about it with Taeyang oppa, GD sunbaenim love kid and I asked Taeyang to asked GD sunbaenim what if he have son now, did he love it,” explain Yuri.

“And what was his answered?” asked Sooyoung.

 

Flashback…

“Hyung… are you ok,” asked Taeyang when he walks in to the studio looking at GD who lay down on the long sofa.

“Hmm…. you came, how your date?” asked GD.

“It just a dinner,” said Taeyang with a smile.

“How lucky,”

“Hyung, I don’t know why, but Yuri … hmm… do you think she like me?” asked Taeyang.

“Hmm… why you asked? Did you two already in item now?”

“I am not sure, tonight.. She is more interest asking about you?”

“About me?” GD abruptly up from his laying position into sitting position. In his sharp mind he can understand why Yuri asking about him. They must know about him and Taeyeon.

“What she asked you about?” he asked Taeyang.

“He asked me if you love children,”

“And?” asked GD with a smile. He is so happy hearing the question.                                      

“And she asked me if you will love to have one now… sort like that, hmm… or did she said that if you have it now, are you ok with it.. hmm..” Taeyang still try to remember the exact

“Yes! YES! YES!... I WILL HAVE HER NOW!” GD was so happy he shouting it out aloud.

“Hyung, what were you thinking, she is my girlfriend,” said Taeyang.

“What? Oh not your girlfriend. Thanks to her I will have my own girlfriend, or maybe more than that.”

End of flashback

 

They all silent listen to Yuri story.

“So he was happy and he now knows,” said Tiffany.

“Not really, basically, he just assumes… that what I can conclude from Taeyang oppa story,” explain Yuri.

 

“Hmm.. if he already know, why he not saying anything?” asked Sooyoung.

“How can he, he just know it yesterday,” said Yuri. The others nod.

“We give him a week, than we can assure what he thinks,” said Sunny.

“Don’t you think a week is too long,” said Sooyoung.

“But we still need to give him some time to think. It not something that can easily accepted. We are talking about man here, they sometime too slow when it comes to thing like this,” said Seohyun. The others nod their head in agreement.

“So, we give him a week, and then we have to talk to him directly to know what he thinks,” said Tiffany.

 

At the same time in BigBang house, Bigbang have a night together. GD was in a good mood after hearing questions from Taeyang. He is already happy just to guess that Taeyeon with baby, although he don’t understand why she still not telling him about it.

“Did you know, SNSD will end their group activity this few months,” Seungri said to no one in their house. He just read it on the internet and says it aloud.

“Are they going somewhere?” asked TOP.

“No, it says here they have their own activity,” explain Seungri. TOP just nods his head and back watching the drama on the TV.

“Did they say anything about Taeyeon?” asked GD.

“Hmm… nothing, it weird, everyone will involve in acting but it says nothing for Taeyeon,” said Seungri.

“Taeyang, tomorrow, we have a schedule in music bank end year concert right. Can I see the list of artist who also be there?” asked GD to Taeyang.

“Do you want to know whether SNSD is in the list right?” asked Taeyang back.

“Why do you want to know if SNSD is in the list?” asked Deasung.

“Hyung, is there anything you hiding from us,” said Seungri. TOP looks at GD waiting for his answer. 

“I want to ask one of them to be my girlfriend,” GD said with a laugh.

“You must be joking right,” said Daesung.

“Who?” asked TOP.

“You believe him,” said Seungri to TOP.

“Yes, he said he want to ask the girl to be his girlfriend. So he will do that. Did you ever see him doing something that he doesn’t want to? And if he say he do it, did he ever take it back,” TOP reasoning. The boys nod their head.

“So which one?” asked TOP.

“The one who will not have any activities,” said GD.

“Taeyeon shii?” they said it in unison.

 

The next day, SNSD have to share their waiting room with SJ and new SM artists, EXO. EXO will sing their new song. 

SNSD just finish their part and just resting and waiting for the end of the show. Taeyeon is a bit tired, which is so normal this day. Although the others girls tries their best to make the boys (EXO and SJ) to keep quite so that Taeyeon can have her rest but it was impossible.

“Yah… Kai give that back to me?” said Luhan. Kai was running around with Luhan’s hand phone trying to see the message in it. There where knock on the door and suddenly Luhan stops when he see who is knocking the door. It was GD, someone he admires so much. He quickly bows to GD and GD humbly gives him a bow too. The other EXO members also standing and bow to GD showing their respect to GD. GD just smile and say his hello. Behind him other BigBang members followed. GD see Kangin was there too so he give him a handshake as a long lost friend and also to others SJ members too. He not really listened to what Kangin were saying because he is busy looking around trying to find someone who make he come in this room full of SM artists. The SNSD girls know who he looking for and they have smile in their face.

“GD sunbaenim, are you looking for someone?” asked Tiffany.

“Hmm.. what?” GD said.

“She taking her nap over there, she not feeling very well these days,” said Sunny point to where Taeyeon were. GD give them a sweet smile and saying his thanks before he walk to where Taeyeon were. Kangin try to follow but others Bigbang artist hold him with a meaningful smiling.

“Why?” asked Kangin.

“Did GD have something with our Taeng?” whisper Donghae to Eunhyuk which can be heard by people surround him.

GD don’t care people were looking at him, he just go and bring along a chair for him to sit. He looks at Taeyeon who really sleep peaceful.

He has a smile plaster on his face. This woman is carrying his baby, she look so beautiful in GD eyes. Without conscious he kiss Taeyeon forehead.

“What is he doing,” said Seungri.

“Do you know that he and Taeyeon,” asked Kyuhyun to no one particular. The EXO members just look shocks with the gesture GD shows to them. SNSD members shush the boys to shut up and just watch.

 Taeyeon open her eyes when she feels someone touch her forehead. She looks stutter when she sees GD face was so near to her face.

“Sunbae…” but before she can say a word, GD put his lips on her. He kisses her there in front s, SNSD members, EXO members, SJ members and SM makeup artist.

“HWOAA…,” said Daesung and Seungri. They never knew that their hyung will kiss Taeyeon. They though that he only want to see Taeyeon because he said he want to make her his girlfriend. But the acted is more than that, it look like both GD and Taeyeon is already a couple.

Tiffany hit Daesung arm to make him quite.

GD only give her a light kiss, “Thank you, and I am not your sunbaenim, I am your oppa from now on,” said GD.

“You came, what you are doing in my dream, and why you kiss me,” said Taeyeon when she just lying in the sofa doesn’t want to move and start to close her eyes back. The reason for her reaction because she thinks this is only a dream. GD chuckle slowly because he was happy that Taeyeon don’t mind he came in her dream.

“Did you always dream of me,” whisper GD. Taeyeon nods her head.

“Thank you,” said GD kissing Taeyeon face. Taeyeon just nods her head and close her eyes again.

“But Taeyeonie, you are not dreaming now,” said GD.

‘Hmm.. What you said?” asked sleepy Taeyeon.

“I said this is not a dream,” said GD with a happy laugh.

“WHAT!!!” Taeyeon wake up in a sitting position. She look around and found out she in their dressing room with GD sitting in the chair next to her.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” she said with a shock.

“I come to see you,” answered GD.

“Why?” asked Taeyeon.

“Cause you keep a secret from me and I told you that I am going to be responsible on you,” said GD more like whispering. He doesn’t want anyone in the room know what he is saying. There were tear in her eyes, don’t blame her; her hormone is not stable and she more sensitive now. GD sees this and without waiting he hugs her. This touch Taeyeon so much, and she crying in GD embrace. The other SNSD members also have tears in their eyes. They know Taeyeon was unsettle in her feeling; her pregnancy was too much for her to handle and she try her best to cover it from her members so that they will not been effected of her condition. They know how Taeyeon try to look fine but they know she is not. With GD by her side, maybe she will feel more secured.

GD wait until Taeyeon is calm down and now he can feel how much she afraid all this time but keep it by herself.

“Why you don’t tell me?” asked GD softly.

“I don’t want to burden you,” answered Taeyeon slowly.

“But I already told you I am going to be responsible,” said GD.

“I know, but I don’t want to hold on you,” explain Taeyeon.

GD smile, “Do you think you will hold on me, but don’t you think that I want to be hold by you,” said GD. Taeyeon look at him, GD nod his head.

“I remember what happened that night now athough at that time I am not in my right mind but deep in me I know I want this to happened,” said GD.

“Hmm..,” Taeyeon look at GD, she need him to explain more.

“I am waiting for you to call me; I want you to start blaming me. In that way I can undo what I did to you that night. I want to hold on you; I want you to be by my side. Be my girlfriend so that I can take good care of you,” explain GD.

“But I don’t want you to take the blame, I also remember what happened that night now,” said Taeyeon shyly.

“Hmm.. what?” asked GD. He find that shy Taeyeon is cute.

“You know… I also start to remember what happened that night, I don’t think I should blame you,” explain Taeyeon. GD laugh, “If that so, can we keep that a secret between us. And not blame each other but maybe we are fate to be together in this mess,” said GD. Taeyeon nods her head with a blush.

“I have to go now, thanks for the give,I love it so much,” GD standup and kiss Taeyeon head. He smiles at her and kiss her on her cheek.

 The others in the room whistle looking at the couple. GD bows to the others and say his goodbye to his friend Kangin.

 

After the concert, all the idols and the singers who involved with the concert are going to the after concert party at the big club. SNSD members also there but they choose to be at their own room that in the club. They just want to have party themselves. Taeyeon still not feeling very well, she closed her eyes to make all her dizziness run away. She must be strong, she must get through this. The girls were happily singing the karaoke when Kangin walk in with Eunhyuk and Donghae followed by Sungmin and Kyuhyun. The girls were shock when the boys coming to their room. Kangin look at Taeyeon who eyes is close.

“Is she sleeping?” asked Kangin.

“Hmm…. Oh Taeng unnie not feeling very well so she just want to rest,” said Seohyun. But at that time Taeyeon open her eyes.

 “Taeng, did the news was true?” asked Kangin directly to Taeyeon.

“Hmm…,” said Taeyeon look confuse.

“Someone spread the news telling that you are… hmm… they say you are pregnant,” said Kangin.

“Who say that?” asked Tiffany who now sit beside Taeyeon who become pale. Is someone there when she throw out early.

 

Flashback…

It was music bank year end concert. Taeyeon cannot hold her nausea anymore and she throw it all out in the washroom. Tiffany was with her, patting her back.

“It become more difficult now, it not only in the morning but anytime I think I want to vomit,” said Taeyeon. She washes and with Tiffany help she walks slowly to their changing room.

 

But someone was there, someone who hate SNSD so much especially Taeyeon. She walks out from her cubicle with an evil smile, “So… I think Taeyeon is pregnant, should I share the news to the others,” she said with a small laugh.

 

End of Flashback

 

“We don’t know who start it but everyone is talking about it,” said Eunhyuk.

“It not true, why you guys believe in that kind of story,” said Jessica.

 

But Taeyeon was feel so sick and with a unsettle hormones it was too easy for her to have tear in her eyes. What can she say, it true she is pregnant, but she wants to keep it a secret until she go for hiding.

At that time G.O come with Mblaq who trying to hold him from coming,

“Did the news true?” he asked. Taeyeon who now have tears in her eyes look confuse, why he want to know, they already a stranger.

“Tell me that you are not, cause I never heard you are dating anyone,” he adds.

“It none of your business if I am dating,” Taeyeon was mad with the situation. How dare he come here and how in earth they get the news about she pregnant. She stops crying because she was so mad.

 

 G.O. was angry with Taeyeon’s answer and he try to calm, “It is my business if you are pregnant, because I will kill the man who did that to you,” he said.

“WHY?” asked Taeyeon. At this time all Superjunior members try to hold G.O from hurting Taeyeon by standing in between the couple. They know that they were dating before and they also know that they already broke up a few months ago and now they also know that Taeyeon is dating GD.

“Is that the reason you dumped me. It not because I have a new girlfriend but it you who have a new boyfriend,” said G.O.

“Yes I have a new boyfriend, so what?” said Taeyeon try to control her anger.

“I knew it, you really a . You never let me touch you but now you are pregnant with a bastard,” said G.O. Taeyeon was shock hearing the word that come out from G.O., telling her that she are pregnant with a bastard.

 

She cannot hold it anymore, she start to cry again and fall to her seat. The SNSD members start getting mad at G.O for what he said.

“PLEASE TAKE IT BACK,” said GD who standing at the door with fury. "I SAID TAKE IT BACK," he roar his anger and he walks directly to G.O. and without giving him a chance he punch him in a face making G.O fall backward to the floor. TOP and Taeyang who followed GD, try to hold him from making more damage to G.O.

“Bring him out from here,” said Seungri loudly to Mir and Seungho. Both of them was too shock and do what they has been told. They bring G.O out who start to retaliate. Seungri than shut the door. The SJ members also too shock to understand the situation. When G.O. is already out, GD wiggle from TOP who is holds him and then he walked directly to Taeyeon who is crying. Tiffany standup to give her seat to GD which GD takes it and sit next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was covering her face with both her palm doesn’t know what happened. GD pulls Taeyeon to him and hugs her which make Taeyeon startle but when she sees it GD she just let him hug her while she crying.

“Shoosshh…. Don’t cry… I am here now,” he said.

“He said I am pregnant with a bastard,” said Taeyeon between her cry.

“It not a bastard, it our baby,” GD said which once again too shock to be adapted by everyone who was there in that room. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

I know it a fast update... lol

I already have some on doc, but still in writing the other part of the story. So maybe, it will be take sometime when it getting more chapter.

 and sorry for my grammar....:)

I hope you love this chapter. cause I love it myself.

 

AILYNN.