SHE CANNOT MARRY TO OTHER MAN... SHE IS MY WIFE.

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

Year 2021, 7 years later; GD is now 33 year olds.

 

“Did you find her?”

GD sighed, ‘where are you hiding Taeyeon ahh’.

“We will try our best to locate her sir,” said the man who GD put his trust to find his wife.

GD nods his head. He doesn’t want to lost hope to find Taeyeon. If it takes a whole life to find her, so be it, he still wants to find her. The man says his excuse and walk out from GD office. 7 years ago, when he went to England to be with Taeyeon, he just coming to the empty house. No word, no trace where she is hiding. GD took 2 years to find her but no success. He then decide to take his hurting heart by enroll himself in the mandatory military service. There, he promises himself he will find her no matter what happened. When he ends his service, he has to take over his father business because his father was summit to hospital due to heart failure. Although at first GD refuse but then his father begged him to take over his place while he takes time to recovers. But after sometime, his father told him that he wants to take a long vacation and left the business for GD to handle. Now GD is not only a legend artist but also a successful businessman. He took his place as heir and he really did very well in his family business which is in the mall business. He makes some improvement and adding some new department store in his mall.

 

After a long minute, his PA knocks on his door;

“Sir, you have to attend family gathering tonight. I already summon the driver to bring you there,” said Mr Park, his own PA. He has been working with GD seen GD take over the business.

GD nods his head and walk out from his office followed by his PA. He has to walk through every department store and he loves it. He can see by himself every part of the mall and make improvement if something he thinks not quite right. The customer also love to see him around, they can take his picture from afar.  

 

GD arrived at his father family house for tonight gathering. He has to come to this gathering one a month. He doesn’t understand why his father wants to have this gathering every month but he is old enough to have grouch over his father acts. He also become wise after finish his military service. He just accepts who he is now and not holds any revenge for his father for what happened to his mother. Maybe his father and mother also have their reason to not be together as to what happened to his and his Taeyeon. He forgive his father because he think maybe deep inside his father he has love his mother as he still love his Taeyeon although it has been years seen her missing.

When he walked into the living room, everyone is there. His two step sister who love him and his step mother who hate him. But now, his step mother can’t say anything toward him because now he own everything they have. His father put his name to every property that once belongs to his father. His step brother in-law; his older step sister is married now. They just married a couple months in this year. GD looks around, and he can see they have guest tonight. He doesn’t know her, but she sits next to his step mother and looks comfortable. GD thinks maybe she is his step mother guest.

 “Sorry I am late,” GD apologized for making everyone waiting for him.

“Don’t worry, we can have our diner now,” said his father standup from the sofa and pat GD arms before he walk to the dining room. GD followed him and take his normally sit. He always sat at the end of the table opposite his father who sat at the other end of table. The girl takes an empty sit which is next to him beside his younger sister. Both sides of GD sits are always empty and he likes it that way. But now that girl takes one of that empty sit and he doesn’t like it. But he still knows how to cover his dislike. He doesn’t take part in the conversation between his families although his step mother always wants to make him join the conversation by asking him to tell the girl about himself. He just shrugs the question by putting food into his mouth. He just wants to finish his diner as soon as possible but his step mother too keen to make him talking.

“Jiyong, can you make some time tomorrow to bring Chung Ae go shopping in our mall?” asked his step mother.

Jiyong look at his step mother, “Why?” he asked.

“It much better if you can accompany her, so everyone can give her some respect,” his step mother said.

“Why?” he asked again.

“It okay auntie, I can go by myself,” said the girl smiling sweetly at Jiyong.

“Oh, but I think it good for our Jiyong if he can accompany you. So that you two can know each other much better,” explained his step mother.

“She said she can go alone,” said GD and he start to feel annoyed.

“Jagiya, say something,” said his step mother trying to make his father join the conversation.

“Jiyong listen to your mother,” said his father.

“I think I am finish eating, and father I am not going to remind you for what you promises to me. Anyway, I am too busy to go shopping. And I am not interested to go shopping or more ever I am not interested knowing each other. So please forgive me and Goodnight,” said GD taking his leave.

“Why can’t you say something? And what is that you promise to him?” said his step mother.

“Omma, please can you just leave oppa alone. Sorry Chung Ae shii, I don’t mean to make you feel bad. But omma, don’t you get it, oppa don’t want you to interfere in his life. I am done too, Can I go now,” said Jee Hee, Kwon Jee Hee his younger step sister. GD love both his sister, although they just his step sister. His older step sister, Kwon She Nei is not blood related with him. His step mother already has her daughter who is 2 years old when she enters into his father life. His step mother come from a very established family so it easy to understand why his father marrying her although she is devoice woman and to add more she also a beautiful woman too. His father put his step sister as his daughter in his registers tree, that the reason why she took Kwon family name. Kwon Jee Hee is his father daughter with his step mother so she is his sister with same father.

“I think I also finish eating, I am going to my office now,” said GD father try to avoid the situation.

“Sorry Chung Ae, my son is difficult to handle. But don’t worry, I will talk to him to accompany you tomorrow,” said his step mother apologizing to the girl.

“Chung Ae shii, I say this so that you will understand; If our Jiyong say he not interested, he meant it. Don’t put your hope on him,” Kwon She Nei said smiling to the girl and standup following her husband who is already walks away from the dining table.

“Auntieee,” said Chung Ae acting cute when she is left with GD step mother. All the pretending to be a good obedient girl is gone.   

“Don’t worry; I’ll make sure he will accompany you. If it not tomorrow, soon. I promise you,” sooth GD step mother. Chung Ae is happy hearing that. Jiyong is famous; too famous for his own good, handsome and the most important is he is rich young man. Chung Ae come from establish rich family too, and that the reason she is too optimistic that she think she can have GD and make him as her husband.  If she cannot have him in a normal way, she can asked her father to go and talk with GD father and make a convenient marriage deal. She don’t care if GD don’t love her, she think maybe when they already together GD cannot escape and have to admit and try to fall in love with her. She has a dreamy face; just imagine her wedding day with GD.

The next day, his stepmother goes to the mall and straight to GD office.

“I am sorry madam, but Mr President is busy,” said Mr Park trying to hold GD step mother going to GD room. But his stepmother ignored his attempt. She just pushed her way into GD office room. When she opened the door GD was talking on the phone with someone, and he feel annoyed with his stepmother acts. He ends the called and look at his PA.

“I told you that I don’t want to be disturbed,” said GD.

“I am sorry sir but I already try but madam don’t listen to what I say,” said Mr Park feel bad because he cannot deliver GD command. GD waves his hand and let his PA walk out from his room.

“Why you are here mother,” asked GD with a stiff attitude.

“I am going to go shopping with Chung Ae later and I want you to follow us,” said his stepmother.

“I am sorry I am busy today,” said GD.

“Jiyong, she will be your wife and you have to start to know her,” said his stepmother without hesitate telling GD what she have in her mind.

“What? My wife,” GD laughed. It is a cold laughed.

“Yes, I already talk to her mother and we decide that it good for both of our family if you and Chung Ae marry,” his stepmother explained.

“Did father know about this?” asked GD.

“I already talked to your father but he said nothing so I assume he agreed ,” said his stepmother.

GD laughed, “Do you see this,” asked GD showing his left finger where his wedding ring is still there.

His stepmother nods her head.

 “This is my wedding ring, I am already married a long time ago,” explained GD, “And guess what, father knows about it and he promises to me that he will never say any word regarding this ring. It meant he will never say anything about marrying,” explained GD.

“But…. But… who the girl?” asked his stepmother look too shock to say anything.

“I am sorry, I am not going to tell you who she is,” said GD.

“However, I am not going to make you look bad, so I promise to you that I will give a few hour to follow that girl shopping but it will not today. I am busy today,” said GD still with his smile. Her stepmother still shocks with the news say nothing and slowly walk out to GD office. She really need to see GD father to get the conformations to what GD is saying about his married.

A few weeks have past; GD was so busy this week. He has to do his business job at days and practice as an artist at night. BigBang are going to have a big concert to thanks their fan for their supports. The concert is to celebrate BigBang 15 years old after their debut and to celebrate their comeback because now every members in BigBang are completing their mandatory military service which is the last one to finish it is Seungri which is early of the years. Everyone have girlfriend now, TOP openly dating an actress; Shin Se Kyung after both of them act in the same drama. Daesung in love with someone who he meet from blind date that have been arrange by his family and Seungri in love with a fashion model and Taeyang already

“I am tired,” cry GD sitting at the floor in the training room.

“I hope the concert will be success,” said Taeyang, lay down his body on the floor next to GD.

“I miss to be on the stage with all of us,” admit TOP.

“Me too,” said Seungri.

“Of cause it will be success, it will be broadcast on tv,” said Daesung.

“YG put everything on this concert,” said Taeyang.

“I asked him to do that personally,” said GD.

“You asked him? Wow?” said Seungri.

“I hope she is watching, if it broadcast on TV,” said GD slowly.

“Still no news from her?” asked TOP. GD shakes his head. They know GD still in his mission finding his missing wife and son. They pity him but they don’t show it. They give him their fully support to make him keep moving and searching for Taeyeon.

Far away at the south-west of South Korea land, in the island name Anmyeondo, there a beautiful white pension house.

 

“Hyung, we have to do this, mom will let us if we all together in this,” said Jageun. He is only 7 years old boy but too smart for his own good. He is the mastermind between his brothers. He really look alike his father, GD.

“But I cannot lie to mom,” said Minhyuk who is the elders brother, who only 9 years old. If Jageun the mastermind, Minhyuk is the leader; not because he is the elders but because he is mature and know how to solve any difficulty and find the way out for every problem the boys created. 

“We are not going too lied. We just not going to tell her the whole true,” explain Jageun.

“That right, we just not going to tell her everything,” said Changmin who only 8 years old. Changmin is the peace maker or more into the fighter and defender.

“Are you sure, we can find him?” asked Minhyuk.

“Do you think father will happy meeting us?” asked Minshik; the youngers among the boys. He is a 5 years old. His cuteness is the easy escape route for their mischief.

“I am sure he will happy,” said Jageun.

“How do you know? He is not our father, he is your father,” said Minhyuk.

“Hyung, if mom is our mommy, so father is our daddy, and you is always be my hyung. Mom will be mad and sad if you say this in front of her,” said Jageun.

“Yeah Hyung, we already promise to her that we are not going to say that again,” said Changmin.

“Sorry, I am just worried, what if father don’t like us,” said Minhyuk.

“If he doesn’t like us, we are not going to have him as our father,” said Jageun.

“Okay, but Jageun, are you really sure he is our father,” said Minhyuk.

“Yes I am 100% sure, the book told me everything,” said Jageun showing the baby book that is belongs to him. He found that book a couple weeks ago when they play hide and seek. He found it inside his mother closet in the box.

“Boys, it time for diner,” called Taeyeon.

“Don’t say anything, promise,” said Changmin to Minshik. The other two also look at Minshik waiting for him to say his promise. Minshik nods his head.

“Coming mom,” said Minhyuk.

Taeyeon is waiting for the boys to take their sitting place at the dining table.

“Hmm… I can feel that someone is having a big secret plan,” said Taeyeon looking at the boys.

“No we are not,” said Minshik.

“Yahhh,” said Changmin and Jageun.

“What, I don’t say anything,” said Minshik.

“Okay, just have your diners,” said Taeyeon smile understand the situation and try not to asked.

She is the happy mother now. Jageun is her son with GD while Minhyuk, Changmin and Minshik is her sons that she adopt. There are story why she adopt the boys. When she come back to Korea 4 years ago, accepted her situation and keeps her low profile while finding her own happiness. She begged her parent forgiveness and they accept it and understand her situation. She then found her place in this small beautiful island as she imagine with her husband a years ago. She takes the opportunity of the beautiful island and starts to runs a pension house that she named it as Sweet Little Dream House. At first she thinks it must be difficult for her to run the pension house because she still don’t want to be in public and she still in hiding. But the people in the island are a good people, they know who she is and they help her to settle down. So when she asked if anyone want a job, two women come out and say that they are happy to be her workers. She knew both of them have their family, so she makes flexible time works for them to choose. The works is also not that hard, it just to welcome the guest and show their room in the pension house.

When she is already settling down, and her pension house doing pretty good, she starts to do the charity works. Every time she went to the Mainland of Korea, she will go to the orphanage house to give clothes, toys and donate some money. One day, she found out one of the children keep crying. She asked the staff of the orphanage house what happened and they told her, that someone want to adopt the boy younger brother. The staff felt pity for the boy that they have to separate him with his brother and try to ask the family who adopt the younger brother to take both children but the family said they just want the baby boy who is 2 years old and the elder brother is already 6 years old.  Hearing that, Taeyeon asked the staff, what if she adopt both boys, is that possible. The staff was happy to accept Taeyeon intension and quickly do all the paper telling that both boys is already been adopted. That is how Minhyuk and Minshik became her son. Changmin come after that, the boys just lost his parents due to car accident when he was send to the orphanage house and Taeyeon feel sorry for him and adopt him as his son. At that time Changmin is just 5 years old.

“Mom, next week is school holidays,” said Minhyuk.

Taeyeon smile, she know when the boys is planning something. Minhyuk will be the one who telling and the other will be the backup.

“And…,” said Taeyeon.

“Can we go and visit grandpa and grandma?” said Minhyuk in one breath.

Taeyeon smile, “You know I can’t go, Our Little Dream is fully occupied and I must be here to handle it,” she explained.

“But we never go visit grandpa and grandma,” said Jageun.

“It okay if it only a day, we are not asking to be there for a whole holiday. We know you are busy,” said Changmin.

“Yes mom, it only a day,” said Minhyuk.

“Please… I want to see grandpa and grandma,” said Minshik showing his aegyeo.

“Please mom, only this time. We will never ask you anything ever again,” said Jageun.

“Never ask anything ever again,” repeat Taeyeon with an evil grin just to sees the boy’s reactions.

“Not really anything, but we will think carefully what we will ask you that not going to burden you,” said Minhyuk understand what Taeyeon meant.

“Oh yeah, that what I want to say,” said Jageun.

“I’ll think it first. I decide it later. So finish your diner,” said Taeyeon.

The boys have smile on their face, there are happy that at least Taeyeon not brush the idea away but will considered their plan.

That night Taeyeon called her parent.

“Omma, how are you?” she said.

“I am fine, and how about you?” her mom asked.

“Everything is good here. Omma, I have something to asked,” she said.

“Oh, what is it?’ asked Taeyeon mom.

“The boys, is it okay they come and visit you and dad, next week is school holiday, they told me that they want to visit you and dad,” said Taeyeon.

“Sure they can, we miss them too,” said her mom happily.

“But mom, I can’t stay with them so I just send them to Seoul and you have to pick them up at the airport,” said Taeyeon.

“You are not coming?” asked her mom.

“No I am not, It holidays so The Little Dream is fully booking and I have to be here to manage it,” explain Taeyeon.

“Oh, I see. Never mind, I’ll pick them up at the airport with your dad,” said her mom.

“Thanks mom, I love you, good night,”

“I love you too, good night.”

 

The boys were so excited to be in their way to visit their grandparent.

“Take care of your brother, I know you can do it but don’t ever try to do something that unordinary and try to cover your brother doing,” she said to Minhyuk. Minhyuk nods his head and smile.

“And you don’t make anything that unpredictable or I will asked your grandma to send you back here and you boys are not going to have any holidays ever again,” said Taeyeon to Jageun.

“Changmin don’t try to be a hero, and keep out from danger.” Changmin smile hearing his mother instruction.  

Taeyeon squat so that she is an eyes level to Minshik, “You listen to your brothers, grandma and grandpa, okay. Don’t naughty and don’t give your grandpa and grandma heart attack,” she adds.

Then she kiss the boys before let them walk in to the airplane with the help of stewardess.

The boys were happy that their plan works. First go to Seoul than find their father. They know who the father is but they don’t know how to get to him. But Minhyuk told his brothers they don’t have to worry, he know what to do. Their grandparent was happy to have the boys with them. They asked the boys if they want to go somewhere that they want to. Minshik told his grandpa he want to go to all the place that always show in TV; the amusement park, the zoo, the waterpark, KBS studio, SBS studio, MBC studio and he want to meet the “Pororo”. Minhyuk told his grandpa he want to go to the place that buy many books; comic books, games books, sticker books and anything related with books. Changmin told his grandpa, he want to go to place that sell computer games, games figure, and any toys that he can have in the whole world. Jageun is no difference; he also wants to buy the same thing like Changmin. The only difference is Changmin love action figure while Jageun like the comic figure. Minhyuk also share the same love about toy that come from comic but he not into figuring toy. He is more into build toy such as ship, house, or castle.

That first night, the boys start making all the plans after their grandparent goes to sleep.

“We only have 4 days to accomplish the plans,” said Minhyuk.

“What the plans?” asked Changmin.

“Tomorrow, we are going to Sky Mall,” said Jageun.

“Are we going to buy toys?” asked Minshik.

“No, we are going to find father,” said Minhyuk.

“At the mall?” asked Minshik again.

“Next time listen carefully, father work at the mall. So we are going to go where he work and meet him,” explain Changmin.

“The mall is big, how can you go and meet him?” asked Minshik.

“So this is the plan, we just go and find where his office,” said Jageun.

“Do you think grandma will agree to bring us there?” asked Changmin.

Everyone looks at Minshik, “Make grandma say yes,” said Minhyuk. Minshik nods his head showing his understand his works.

“Do we know where his office is?” asked Changmin. Minhyuk look at Changmin and then look at Jageun. Jageun shake his head. Minhyuk take his time to think, “We just look around the mall,” he said. The boys nod their head understands. Minshik is sleepy now, in no time he already in his dreamland; dream about the mall. The three boys are still in their heat discussions.

“I’ll already look at the internet, father have big concert two day from now,” said Jageun.

“How can we get the ticket?” said Minhyuk.

“Don’t worry, I’ll already get it for us,” said Jageun.

“How? Don’t tell me that you crack the code and get the ticket,” said Minhyuk.

“Remember the games that I asked you to play Changmin hyung?” asked Jageun. Changmin nods his head, “that is the games to collect the points.” He adds.

“That games. It is sooo easy,” said Changmin.

”You crack the codes?” asked Minhyuk.

“It just an easy codes, and Jageun did help too,” said Changmin with a smile.

“Hyung, we are in the middle talking about our plan finding the way to see father, can you stop talking about the game codes,” said Jageun.

“Okay… Okay… so we have the ticket now, the problem is how to go there, right?” said Minhyuk.

“Wow, you are really our hyung. You are genius,” said Changmin.

“I know I am, and both of you two also genius too,” said Minhyuk smiling.

“Kwon family is a genius,” said Changmin. The other two nods their head with smile.

“So don’t worry, we will go there without grandma and grandpa knows,” adds Minhyuk.

“How can we go there if we don’t tell grandma and grandpa?” said Changmin.

“We already know where the concert so we will learn the way to go there, so Changmin, you learn about the route to go there and how. Jageun, just like the movies, find the way to sneak into the father rooms. And I will do the other thing such as get us out from here without grandma and grandpa notice, and protect us all,” said Minhyuk.

The others nod their head and agreed to do what their hyung told them to do.

The next days, as plan they persuade their grandma to go to mall for shopping. At the mall, they pull their grandma to go to the playroom first and then make her walk around the mall until their have their lunch.

“Grandma, are you tired?” asked Minshik.

“Just a little,” said their grandma with a smile.

“How about you take a rest,” said Minhyuk.

“Yes take a rest grandma,” said Changmin.

“Oh, are you boys ready to go home?” asked grandma.

“No, I want to go back to the toys department,” said Jageun.

“Me too,” said Minshik with his cuteness.

“I am okay then, don’t worry about me,” said grandma with a smile patting Minshik head who sit next to her.

“How about you take a rest at somewhere that you like grandma? We will go and look at the toy shop and when we finish we will come back to you,” said Minhyuk.

“I cannot do that, you boys is still young,” said grandma.

“Don’t worry, we will look after each other and we will never go somewhere that dangerous,” said Jageun.

“I am not going anyway far from my brothers,” said Minshik.

“Don’t worry grandma, we always do this with mom too when we followed her to go shopping,” said Changmin.

“Are you boys sure you can handle yourself?” asked grandma. The boys nod their head.

“Hmm… okay then, I think I want to go to the salon. I’ll be waiting you boys there at one hour from now,” said grandma pointing her finger at the salon just opposite where they have their lunch.  

The boys nod their head and say their goodbye to their grandma and walk faster to the toy department. They stop and look at their back to see if their grandma also walks to the opposite side. When they see their grandma already gone, they stop walk and look around to see which way they should go. And they are really lucky children, because at that time, GD look bored in the woman shoes department not far from where the children are.

“Jiyong shii, do you think this look good on me,” said Chung Ae. GD look at the girl and he just look back at his phone. He was not in his good mood because as promise to his stepmother he has to follow the girl to go shopping only for one day and that one day is today.

His stepmother cannot accept the fact that GD already married and she really mad at his father because not doing anything to stop the married. His father just keeps his silent and ignores his stepmother anguish. His stepmother wants him to show the proof of his married and want to know who the girl is. GD told her that it his personal affair and he don’t need his stepmother approval or anything that similar to that. He also told his stepmother that the day he accept taking his father place is the same day his father make a writing promises to not involve in GD personal life or else GD will never ever going to take his father place in his father business.  

“It not me who will wear the shoes, so why you have to asked me?” said GD annoyed.

“But I am going to wear it with you,” said Chung Ae.

At that time, Minshik run and stand in front of GD followed by the others. Minshik look at GD and look at the Chung Ae and look back at GD, “Who is she?” he asked.

GD looks startle; don’t understand why the boy asked him that question.

“Why are you with her?” asked Jageun. Changmin don’t say anything, he just kick GD leg.

“Yah Changmin, why you did that?” asked Minhyuk at Changmin.

“He with her,” said Changmin point at Chung Ae.

“Who are these boys, someone called the security,” said Chung Ae in roar. Chung Ae looks at the boys with disgusted look and not happy with the disturbing from the boys. This is her time with Jiyong and she doesn’t care if Jiyong look annoyed but she feels Jiyong will fall for her in no time.

Minhyuk look at the girl and GD. Minhyuk kicks Chung Ae leg and before anything happened he pull Minshik and Jageun hand and run away from there followed by Changmin.

GD laugh out lauds thinks that funny how Minhyuk make a face before kicking Chung Ae who was so angry with the act. He thinks the boys make his mood much better and when the guard comes he just asked them to go back to work. He still laughed leaving Chung Ae who is still in rage and back to his office. He heard Chung Ae told him to wait for her but he just wave his hand and not turning back at her.

“Thanks to the boys, I can get away from her,” he said to his PA who followed them all the time he with Chung Ae.   

“Do you want me to catch the boys, sir,” said Mr Park.

“Nah, they don’t make any harm. So just leave them,” said GD. Mr Park nods his head understand the commands.

 

The boys already run away too far from GD. They stop to look behind them to see if someone followed them and feel relieve when no one followed them.

“Hyung you kick that ajumma,” said Minshik.

“I am not feel sorry,” said Minhyuk

“Who is that woman?” said Jageun. The others just shake their head.

“Do you think father will hate me?” said Changmin.

“Why?” asked Minshik.

“I kick his leg,” said Changmin. The other shakes their heads showing that their father will not hate Changmin.

“So what should we do now?” said Jageun.

“We will apologize to father tomorrow when we see him again,” said Minhyuk.

“Do you think mom will sad?” said Minshik.

“Why?” said Minhyuk.

“Father with other girl,” explain Minshik.

“He with that girl?” asked Changmin.

“No he not, I know,” said Minhyuk.

“How did you know?” asked Changmin.

“Because they no news about it on TV,” said Minhyuk, “So let go, grandma is waiting,” he adds.

 

That night, after they have diners with their grandparent and spend some time with them, they head to their bedroom to sleep. The bedroom is once belonging to their mother. Minhyuk, Changmin and Jageun are busy playing their ipad but Minshik is busy by himself opening every door in the bedroom; dressing drawer, side table drawer and closet.

“Hyungs look at this?” said Minshik, showing a poster that he founded inside the closet.

“It mother,” he adds. The other boys stop playing their ipad and show their interested at what Minshik has found.

“Where?” said Jageun.

“This is mother,’ said Minshik point the picture of Taeyeon in the poster.

“Wow, mother is beautiful,” said Changmin.

“Who is the others?” said Jageun.

“It says, SNSD,” said Minhyuk pointing at the SNSD name and with that he picks his ipad and type SNSD on the browsers, “They are famous,” he adds, showing the ipad for the others to see.

“Mother is famous,” said Jageun when he sees the ipad.

“I thought she is bluffing all this time?” said Changmin.

“Ahhhh…. That is the reason why we have a famous father,” said Minhyuk.

“It true than he is our father,” said Jageun with smile.

“You said you are sure he is our father,” said Changmin to Jageun.

“I am not so sure but I think he is,” said Jageun.

“How?” said Minshik.

“It written in the book, mom writes it on the book saying father is busy writing a song for his group “BigBang”. Don’t you remember,” explain Minhyuk.

 “Tomorrow, we have to talk with him,” said Changmin.

“We should write down what we want to ask him,” said Minhyuk. Changmin pick his ipad and start to write something, “I am going to asked him if he still love mom,” he said.

“I want to ask him why he don’t come back to see us,” said Jageun.

‘Yeah, he should come back home. Mom said he love us,” said Minhyuk.

“He never comes back,” said Minshik.

“Do you think mom just say that he love us so that we don’t hate him,” said Jageun doubtful.

“So we ask him that tomorrow too; he love us or not,” said Minhyuk.

“What if he doesn’t like us?” asked Minshik.

“We are not going to like him too,” said Jageun nodding his head to emphasis his stands.

“Let go to sleep now, we have so many thing to do tomorrow,” said Minhyuk.

 

The next day, they asked their grandparent to bring them to go to amusement park. They make both of them tired walking and playing all the time they spend there. In the evening, both of them so tired so they told the boys that they are going to sleep early and asked the boys to play on their own in the room. The boys say that they also tired and want to sleep early. They bid their goodnight to their grandparent and walk into their room. At 9 pm that night, they are ready to do their next mission.

They slowly step out from the room, bringing the necessary think in their bag. They out from the house and walk to the bus stop and stop the taxi.
“Where are you boys going this late at night?” asked the taxi driver look suspicious.

“We are going to meet our father,” said Minshik.

“Oh you are going to meet your father. I though you boys is run away from home,” said the taxi driver.

“No..no..no.. we are going to meet father. He is busy so he told us to go see him tonight,” said Changmin.

“Where is your mother,” said the taxi driver.

“Mom is at island. We visiting father for school holiday,” said Minhyuk.

“Okay then, I will send you to your father,” said the Taxi driver start drive his taxi to where the boys want to go.

It takes half an hour to go to where BigBang did their concert. It is almost 10 pm when they arrive at the venue. They say their thanks to the taxi driver after paying the bill and run to the concert hall. The Concert will end any minute now, because as schedule the concert start at 7 and end at 10 pm. They stop at the corner of the hall to discuss.

“So how are we going to go inside?” asked Minhyuk.

“We have to go to the back stage,” said Jageun.

“Any idea how?” asked Minhyuk again. Jageun shake his head, Changmin and Minshik also shake their head.

“Think.. think.. think.., hmm… let just go to the back stage. If guard caught us, three of you have to run until you find father while I hold the guard. Try not to be caught again and try to find father as fast as you can,” said Minhyuk.

“How about you, hyung?” asked Changmin.

“When the guard is busy trying to catch you three, I will run too,” said Minhyuk.

“Are we going to run in the same place?” asked Jageun.

“No, try to split up and meet each other inside there where father are. If you find father stay with him until me and the other finds him too,” explain Minhyuk. The brothers nod their head listening to Minhyuk explanation.

So they walk to the back door and as Minhyuk predict there were a guard who guarding the door. The boys keep walking and stand in front of the guard.

“What do you boys want?” said the guard.

“We are going to see our father,” said Minhyuk.

“Who is your father?” asked the guard. At that time, Changmin, Jageun and Minshik run inside.

“Yah! Where you boy are going?” said the guard and at that time, Minhyuk take his turn to run inside too. 

“YAH!!!.... GRAB THAT BOY,” said the guard run to catch the boys but the boys is to fast in their run.

“GRAB THE BOYS,” said the guard to anyone who seeing he running catching the boys. But as plan the boys is split and run to any room they can run and they meet many YGE artists who also take part in the BigBang concert. They try to help the guard by catching the boys but the boys run before they were been catch if they not see their father in the room. It became havoc in the back stage because of the boys. The BigBang finish their concert and in middle of waving their hand as saying their goodbye to their fan when Minshik run up to the stage and straight to GD. GD caught him and Minshik was so happy to see his father. He asked GD to pick him up and GD did it. He whispers something at GD, “I found you dad,” he said and kiss GD on GD face before he hid his face at the crook of GD neck.

GD was shock and slowly he whisper to the boy, “Did you lost boy?” asked GD.

Slowly, “No,” said Minshik.

GD don’t know what to say but keeps hold Minshik in his arms and smiling while he waving to his fan but he wants to end the concert as fast as he can so that he can asked the boy more. After a minute, GD and the other BigBang member walk to the stair to the back stage. The guard is waiting for GD to take Minshik from him.

“It okay, I get him,” said GD keeps holding Minshik not giving him to the guard. He walks to his room, and at that time he can see the havoc behind the stage where many young YGE artist is trying to catch the other boys who GD know coming with Minshik.

“HYUNG!” Scream Minshik to make the other boys come running to where he is which is still in GD arms. The boys grab GD legs and hide behind him. GD was laughing and it was so rare for GD to laugh out loud. The havoc stop and everyone look at GD and the boys who around him.

“It okay, they come to see me,” said GD and grabs Jageun hand and walk to his changing room, Minhyuk and Changmin followed them. The other artists look confused but say nothing.

Inside the changing room, GD asked the boys stand in front of him while he sit on one of the chair, “Now tell me what your name and why you come to see me? You come to see me right?” asked GD to the boys. Inside the room the other BigBang member also there and they also want to know who the boys are. Not only that the BigBang manager, GD PA, the BigBang makeup artists and their fashions coordinator is also there. The boys nod their head and look at Minhyuk to see what their hyung are going to do.

“Hello,” said Minhyuk bowing to GD and, “My name is Minhyuk. Kwon Minhyuk. I am 9 years old.”

Changmin followed by bowing to GD, “I am Changmin; Kwon Changmin. I am 8 years old.”

“Hello, I am Jageun; Kwon Jageun and I am 7,”

“Minshik, Kwon Minshik and 5,” said Minshik showing 5 with his finger.

Then they look at Minhyuk again and wait for him to say something.

“And why you want to see me,” said GD.

“We have some questions to ask…., hmm….” Changmin said but stop and look at Minhyuk and Jageun, “It rude to call someone ‘you,” said Changmin to Minhyuk and Jageun.

“He is dad, why you want to call him ‘YOU’,” said Minshik.

“We can’t call him dad,” said Jageun.

“Why?” asked Minshik.

“He can only be our dad if he likes us,” explain Minhyuk.

“Are you going to likes us?” asked Minshik to GD. Once again GD startle because he still don’t understand what the boys are talking about.

“Boys, can you tell me who your dad is?” asked GD trying to understand the situation.

“You are?” answered Changmin.

“Me?” said GD. The boys nod their head.

“How?” asked GD.

“Jageun hyung said, his mother is our mom so his father is our dad too,” said Minshik.

“Don’t you ever say that in front of mom, she will be sad,” said Minhyuk.

“She told us never ever say that she is Jageun mom because she is our mom,” said Changmin.

“That right Minshik. Do you want to see mom crying,” said Jageun.

Minshik feel bad by saying what he said, he shake his head, “I will never say that again,” he said.

“Tell me once again, why I am your dad?” asked GD patiently to the boys.

“Because you are our dad,” answered Jageun.

“How can I become your dad?” asked GD with smile. He thinks this must be a prank from someone so he just followed the flow of the discussion and wait for someone jump out and say this all is prank.

“Are you not our dad?” asked Changmin.

“I want you to be our dad,” said Minshik.

“He cannot be our dad if he doesn’t want too,” said Minhyuk.

“But mom said dad love us,” said Jageun.

“If he loves us why he never came home?” asked Changmin. Jageun shrug and look at GD, “Why you never came home?” asked Jageun at GD.

“Hyung… Who is these boys?” asked Seungri. They have been listening the boys talking to GD but still he don’t have any idea who are these boys and because he cannot wait any longer to know who the boys are. GD shrugs because until now, he cannot solve the puzzle. The boys said he is their father but how? And when he tries to ask the boys, they keep talking to each other in circle. At that time Jageun remember something, “I know how?” said Jageun.

“What?” asked Minhyuk.

“The book,” said Jageun and he take the bag from Minhyuk and try to find the book.

“This,” he said and he give the book to GD. GD take the book and he was so shock. It was his Jageun book. He look at Jageun and, “Oh my god, oh my god, are you? My baby Jageun?” he said.

Jageun was smile and nods his head. GD grabs Jageun and gives him a hug, “Seriously you are my Jageun? Oh my you came to find me and you big now,” he said and he can feel his heart feel tight full of his happiness.

“Where is your mom?” asked GD, “and who are these boys?” he adds.

“There are my brothers, and they are your son too,” said Jageun. GD look confuse but still he hug every one of them with love. If Jageun said they are his brother and GD’s son so be it because GD was so happy to see his son in front of him right now. He has been searching Taeyeon and his son all this time and here in front of him is his son and his other sons who he don’t know how it could be.

“They are my son,” said GD out loud to be heard by the others in the room, “They are my son,” he repeat it again with a huge smile on his face.

The room became chaos with a buzzing sound surprise by GD announcement.

“Seriously, they are your son?” asked Taeyang.

“YES, I can’t believe they came to find me,” said GD.

At that moment a phone ringing and it belong to Minhyuk.

“ARGGGGGGG,” he scream.

“WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!” said Changmin and Jageun.

“MOM!” said Minhyuk.

“Where?” asked GD.

“Here, what should I do,” said Minhyuk loudly showing the phone on his hand.

“Just pick it up,” said Changmin also loudly.

“I can’t,” said Minhyuk.

“Why?” asked GD.

“He cannot lie,” answered Jageun and Changmin. Minhyuk try to pass the phone to Changmin but he pushed it and when Minhyuk try to give the phone to Jageun he shake his head as much as he can. Minhyuk was panic and don’t know what to do when the phone keep ringing. But at the end, Minshik take the phone from Minhyuk and push the answer button.

“Hello mom,” said Minshik.

“Minshik where are you? And where your brothers?” asked Taeyeon. Minhyuk shake his head.

“Hyung don’t want to take your call,” said Minshik.

“And why is that?” said Taeyeon. Minshik shrug with his shoulder.

“Mom, I miss you,” said Minshik with his cute smile looking at the screen looking at Taeyeon face on the screen.

“I miss you too baby, and now give the phone to your hyung,” asked Taeyeon.

“Minhyuk hyung shake his head,” said Minshik showing the screen at Minhyuk so that Taeyeon also can see Minhyuk shaking his head.

“Don’t you shake your head young man, I know what you are doing. What are you thinking bringing your brothers out late at night? It was so dangerous, I should never let you boys go to Seoul in the first place, and how about your grandparent, did they know you are out, and did you ever think how will they act if they found out you boys is gone, ” said Taeyeon.

“But mom, we find dad,” said Minhyuk.

“YOU WHAT?” said Taeyeon on the screen. GD takes over the phone and now Taeyeon was looking straight at GD face.

“Taeyeonie,”

“OO….Oppa,”

“It really you and you never change,” said GD with a smile. Taeyeon doesn’t know how to response. She misses GD so much but she never wants to see him. Not now, and not in the future. But she keep her promise that she will always love him, although it from a far. She always read about him in the internet and keeps her pray for his success and he did success. 

“I am sorry if the boys disturb you oppa. I am going to call my parent to pick the boys from where there are,” said Taeyeon.

“Oh no.. no.. I am happy to meet them, don’t worry I’ll bring them back to your parent house. And tell them everything,” said GD.

“Tell them everything? No you can’t tell them everything. You can’t see my parent and tell them everything,” said Taeyeon panic. She never told her parent about GD. She just told them she married but something happened and she is not with her husband.

“Why?” asked GD.

“My parent never knew about you,” said Taeyeon slowly.

“How about I take the boy with me tonight,” said GD understands Taeyeon unease. Taeyeon is thinking about GD suggestion and, “Okay, I will take a flight early day tomorrow and pick the boy myself,” she said.

“Are you let us stay with dad?” asked Changmin stand beside GD and look at Taeyeon on the screen.

“Only for tonight,” said Taeyeon.

“Are you coming tomorrow?” asked Jageun put his face in front of the screen.

“Yes I am,”

“Are you going to be angry?” asked Minhyuk.

“Yes I am,”

“At me?” asked Minhyuk again pushing Changmin face from the screen so that he can be on the screen.

“No, to all of you,” said Taeyeon.

“But I am the elders?” said Minhyuk.

“Yes I know, and I also know you make the plan happened. But I also know who the mastermind of the plan is and who the one who make the plan work is,” answered Taeyeon.

“But Mom,” said Changmin try to look at the screen.

“No but, I’ll see you boys tomorrow,”

“How about Minshik?” said Jageun.

“I’ll see you boys tomorrow,” said Taeyeon again.

“I miss you mom,” said Minshik.

“I miss you too mom,” said Minhyuk.

“Me too,” Changmin and Jageun said.

“I love you mom,” said Minshik cutely.

“Me too,” Minhyuk, Changmin and Jageun followed.

Taeyeon smile on the screen, “I love and miss you boys too,” she said.

“I miss and love you too Taeyeon,” said GD bringing the phone back to his face so that he can see Taeyeon face.

From the screen GD can see Taeyeon face become red, “I’ll see you tomorrow oppa, please take care the boys,” she said and end the phone call.

“So, what are we going to do?” asked GD to the boys.

“I want to go home,” said Minhyuk.

“You not hungry?” asked GD.

“Minhyuk hyung is afraid with mom,” whisper Minshik at GD ear.

GD takes Minhyuk hand and pulled him to stand in front of him.

“Your name is Minhyuk right?” said GD. Minhyuk nods his head.

“Don’t worry, I’ll talk to mom and make her forget what you boys did. And I know your mom. She will not be mad at you boys, she said she love you,” said GD trying to sooth Minhyuk.

“I know she love me, but I feel bad making mom angry all the time,” said Minhyuk.

“All the time?” asked GD.

“Mom said hyung is always getting himself into trouble,” said Minshik. Minhyuk nod his head.

“No, it is because of us. Mom said he get himself into trouble,” said Changmin. Now GD understands the situation. He laughed.

“Don’t worry, we are going to see mom together tomorrow,” said GD.

“Now let we have small party because I am happy to see you boys. And I think your uncles also want to know you boys too,” he adds pointing his finger to BigBang members who smile at the boys.

Each one of the Big Bang members and GD pick up and hold the boys in their arms; TOP holds Minhyuk in his arm, Taeyang holds Jageun and Daesung hold Changmin while GD hold Minhik. They need to hold the boys to bring them into BigBang van. It was dangerous for the boys so they cover them with the blanket and rush to the van. The fans are still there waiting for the BigBang out from the concert hall and when they see each of the BigBang holding kid they fans was suspicious and scream to know who the kid is.

When they are safely in the van, “Why are they screaming,” asked Minshik.

“Because dad is famous,” said Minhyuk.

“Mom is famous too,” said Jageun.

“You know your mom is famous?” asked Daesung.

“Did your mom tell you that she is famous?” asked Taeyang.

The boy nods their head, “She always said she is famous and laugh about it,” said Jageun.

“Do you know why?” asked Seungri. He really curious what Taeyeon told the boys. The boys shake their head, showing they don’t know;

“I thought she was bluff when she said she doesn’t want to come to Seoul because she too famous and people will want her autograph,” said Minhyuk.

“Yeah me too think mom just bluff and think she just doesn’t want to leave the house,” said Changmin.

“Mom love the house,” whisper Minshik to GD.

“The house?” asked GD.

“Our house,” answered Minhyuk.

“Why don’t you come and visit us dad?” asked Jageun.

“Mom always said you will come,” said Minhyuk.

“She said that,” said GD. The boys nod their head. GD can see the boys look sleepy and tired.

“Okay now, sit properly and we will talk again later,” said GD. The boys nod their head and start sit comfortably inside the car. Minhyuk and Changmin have their head sloping at TOP side because TOP sit in the middle of two boys while Jageun who still sit on Taeyang laps sleep on his arm.  

“Dad, are you going to be our dad?” said Minshik slowly who sit on GD laps.

”Hmm… why you asked?” asked GD looking at Minshik who have his eyes close.

“Because you are Jageun hyung dad, so are you going to be our dad too,” the young boy said.

“I want you to be my dad,” he adds before he slowly drifts to his sleep.

“I think the boys is too tired to have a party tonight, let just go back to my house,” said GD. The others nod their head.

 

When they arrived at GD house, they put the boys into two separate rooms.

“Which one is your son hyung,” asked Seungri.

“The one that Taeyang hold,” said GD.

“Really, I thought the one that you hold,” said Taeyang.

“No; the one that I hold is the younger brother,” explain GD.

“How many children that you have with her?” asked TOP with a smile. GD shrugs his head.

“I don’t know. I have to talk to Taeyeon about the boys,” said GD.

“You must be happy because at the end you found her,” said Taeyang.

“I must thanks the boys because they found me and bring back Taeyeon to me,” said GD with a smile.

“Are you going to asked her why she hiding from you?” asked Daesung. GD nods his head.

“I just want to know the reason, but still if she can’t tell me I am not going to push her away. I miss her so much and I have been looking for her and patiently waiting for her to come back,” said GD.

“Do you think she married to other man and have those kids?” asked Seungri.

“YAH!!!! SHE CANNOT MARRY TO OTHER MAN... SHE IS MY WIFE,” roar GD.