CHAPTER 5 - PART 1

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

Hello to new subscribers, hope you will love this story. Please leave some comments. It was needed for me to keep going. I want to know how you feel about the story and what you think about it. Is it good or not?

 

Anyway, for everyone who leave some comments, thank you for your support. You give me some motivation to keep writing.

 

And hope you all enjoys this chapter too.

 

AILYNN

__________________________________________________________________

 

CHAPTER 5

 

“Hyung, did she sing that song for you,” whisper Seungri.

“I don’t know,” said GD.

“It a goodbye song, did she want to break up with you?” asked Daesung.

“Yah! Watch your mouth,” said GD.

“Why I feel that she is saying goodbye,” said Taeyang slowly. GD just keeps his mouth shut. He doesn’t want to say anything about it. But deep inside him, he feels that too.

 

After the concert, GD walks to the SNSD room to see Taeyeon but she is not there.

“Where is she?” asked GD.

“Unnie have another schedules, she with manager oppa. She will join us later,” said Seohyun.

“Did she say something before she goes?” asked GD.

“Hmm.. ooo… yes, she asked Bigbang sunbaenim to join us especially GD sunbaenim . She said it must be good if you with a friend than alone,” said Seohyun.

“Hmm…, what she meant by that?” asked GD. Seohyun just shrug and give him her beautiful sorry smile.

 

So, GD wait Taeyeon with SNSD members who celebrate their concert success at the Karaoke club. Daesung and Seungri join them to sing, most the song they choose is an old song which is so funny when they try to mimic the way the song has been sing by their respective singer. GD keeps looking at his watch waiting for Taeyeon. He feel unsecured right now, Taeyeon should be here any minute now.

Someone knocks and open the door, but it SNSD manager and GD try to look behind him but Taeyeon was not there.

“Where is Taeyeon?” asked GD politely. The girls stop what there are doing and also look at their manager oppa.

Taeyeon manager look at him with a pity eyes, he feel sad with the company decision to make Taeyeon disappear and want to make both Taeyeon and this young man suffer. Lucky he was there to see the last shadow of Taeyeon when she boards her plane. He is the one who seeing the last tear in that girl eyes. She gives him these two letters to give to her members and her lover. He doesn’t want to be here to see another broken heart of other SNSD girls and he was sure to see the broken heart of this young man. He sighed and slowly pulls out the letter from his pocket and gives it to the girls and one to GD.

The girls and GD take it. GD just looks at the letter and he knows what is this all about. It was conforming when the girls start crying and cursing. GD crumple up the letter in his hand and standup and hold manager collar shirt and roar; “Where is she?”   

“I don’t know, I just send her to the airport. I am sorry, I don’t know what to do, I am just doing what I have been told too,” explain the manager.

“Jiyong, it not his fault okay. He just doing his job,” said TOP who now between GD and the manager while Taeyang and Daesung hold him.

“Why?” asked Seohyun still crying to her manager.

“They say it for you girls that she must disappear as soon as possible before everything become worst,” said manager.

“But why she have to leave without telling,” said Sunny.

“I don’t know, maybe she don’t want people followed her and know where she is. Maybe she has been told to leave alone and stay alone at where she chooses to hide. I am really sorry girls, I don’t know what to say, I feel sad too with her to be alone in that strange place. How will she manage to live,” said manager oppa who have tears in his eyes too.

GD plops down to the seat and cry. He was crushed and he was lost. How can she do that to him? How can she do that to herself? How can she be alone in her condition? How?

 

SNSD look at the broken GD and they know how he feels because they feel the same too. The manager sends the girls back to their house and leave GD behind with s. He drinks all out that night with tears in his eyes.

 

The girls walk to their house and walk directly to Taeyeon room. Yoona open Taeyeon wardrobe and it was empty. Once again Yoona cry and Sooyoung come and give her a hug. She also cries. The table that belong to Taeyeon also empty, but she leaves behind one picture on her wall. It the picture they took when they have their barbeque a few days before.

Tiffany took the picture and there were some note write behind it,

“Girls, I am sorry. I hope we can be like this picture someday when you girls are already success in achieving your dream. I will always watching you girls from afar, and pray that no matter what happened we still can be a sister.”

Tiffany cries and one by one the girls start to cry when they read the note. Seohyun keep holding the letter and read the letter again and again and she can’t stop sobbing.

“She is really gone,” said Yuri after looking around the empty room to see if this is a prank.

“She is leaving us,” said Jessica.

“Why?” asked Hyeyeon.

“Is that why she always want to do something together this couple of days,” said Sunny with tears.

“She keep crying and hug us, she did that because she have to go,” said Tiffany looking at the picture in her hand.

 

“She cries when she writes this letter,” said Seohyun slowly. They look at Seohyun and Seohyun just nods her head and pointing all the trace on the letter.

“Read the letter again Seohyun,” said Yoona. They all take a seat at Taeyeon bed and Yoona bed.

 

My dear sisters,

 

What should I say? Where should I start?

Did I hurt you girls? Did I break your heart?

Will we still be a sister after this? Will you forgive me?

There are so many questions linger in me and it broken my heart. What can I do? What should I do?

 I know I make a mistake, I know I should be the one to be blame, I know I ruin SNSD.

But if someone asked me, if I have given a wish, and by taken that wish I will not going to have this baby, I will say thank you and sorry because I am not going to take that wish. I know I hurt you girls with my decision to have this baby, but I want to be selfish to keep the baby which is part of me now. I love you girls and I love the baby.

I am sorry, I have to go now. I know it will be hard on you girls because of me, but please stay together, because you girls will be strong if you stay together.

Jess…

Sunny….

Fanny

Hyeonnie

Yul

Sooyoung

Yooon..

Hyun…

 

I will miss all of you. Keep moving forward with your dreams.

And if the company put the blame on me, just do what they told you to do. I am ok with that as long you girls can keep moving on.

 

Love,

Your Sister….

Taeyeon

 

-------------------------------------------

 

At the other place, GD was waste out. He drinks too much. Bigbang bring him back to Bigbang house,

“We all stay here for now, he really need us,” said TOP when they put him on his bed.

“Where should I put this letter?’ asked Seungri.

“Taeyang, take that letter and keep it. Give it to him when he already can accept it. I am afraid he will burned that letter before he read it if we give it to him now.”

“Do you think he will accept the fact that she is leaving him?” asked Seungri.

“She not only leaves him, she leaves everyone. And I don’t think she want to do that, she must be told to do that,” explain TOP.

“Hyung, how come you become so sensible,”whisper Daesung.

“That why she sings that song, she saying her last goodbye,” said Taeyang shaking his head looking at GD.

 

A week after Taeyeon left, SM announce that she is quitting after finish her contract with SM. SME told the reporters that the concert last week is the last stage they prepared for Taeyeon but they can’t tell the fan about her leaving because she don’t want to hurt her fan. The reporters’ tries to trace where Taeyeon is but everyone keep their mouth shut. Her parents only told the reporters that they already know her decision and hope everyone will accept it too. The reporters also try to ask GD because they know he is dating Taeyeon, but he just ignore everything.

Yes, he ignores everything. He now lives as a robot. He doesn’t talk much, ignore his surrounding, and stay all night drink and all days in his studio. s keep eyes on him. They followed him where ever he goes. They make sure he not in trouble or making any troubles. He lives as zombies. YG and other hyung in YGE tries to give him advice and support but it seem nothing stay in his.

 

Two month has past; his condition is not getting better but it also not getting worse. He is getting no way. He finish 2NE1 new album. Although is quite difficult working with him now; but he still did a splendid job. To celebrate the finishing in making of the album, 2NE1 do some small party at one of YGE studios. All YG artists were invited.

GD was sitting at the corner of the studios. He seems lost in his own worlds. And as usual he ignores everyone. But his gloomy side is suddenly changed and this is notice by everyone in the room. They can see he is slowly smiled looking at his phone.

“What happen to him?”

“Hyung, why are you smiling? Don’t tell me that you lost your mind now?” said Seungri but getting a smack on his head by TOP.

“Look?” said GD showing his phone.